Reviews for Joriverse
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Rereading this. Apparently I was more moved this time round. Unfulfilled want is so powerful. I could feel Jade's pain at the longing, waiting for Tori to arrive, then seducing her, praying they could finally be together. I was literally (real literally!) in tears at the heartache. How wonderful is the relief of Tori accepting Jade as more than a friend. This. This is the kind of relationship I dream of.
I've said it before, I'll say it again: you're an amazing writer. This is beautifully written.
Thanks!
Babyfingers chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Chapter 5 broke my heart and the fact that it was personal to you broke my heart even more.

Then there was chapter 8, all I can say is wow. You give these characters so much emotion they feel so real. It's really amazing to read.
wikster chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Okay, so seeing as this is updated as often as lunar eclipses occur, I took your advice and reread the other parts that make up this particular story. And dude... Dude... You kill me with these, did you know that? The amount of depth you put into each character, and their thought process, and just the overall way they deal with the sh*t that happens to them is just amazing. Really. I wanna be mad at you for keeping us forgotten for so long but I know that it's all more than worth it in the end. So you're off the hook. For now. Don't push it though. T_T
Jay aka Jordan chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Smh jade
alex02 chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Cool love it
Jakarie chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Good chapter. Really like Jades while though process on the situation. Looking forward to more
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
Lushcoltrane chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Uh-oh. A chink in Jade's armor. Good to see this back.
SKRowling chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Welcome back...
MadTrout chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
this was really beautiful, best friend and I'm super sorry we haven't talked much :(
Invader Johnny chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Jade has never gotten any love easily but she doesn't need to be afraid, at least she should knowTori is not one to give her any hard time in any emotion, specially, love.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
EliTwiVamp chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Whoa. That was... I'm not even sure how to describe it. I liked it though.

Ellie
EliTwiVamp chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Hi! Sorry I'm so late reading and reviewing! I'm running low on battery and I want to read the next chapter, so this review will be a short one. All I can say is "Yay gay power!" I'm going to a gay pride parade this weekend actually.

Ellie
Twistedminds-collide chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
I love these drabbles . They're fucking awesome . Please update when you have time :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 3/29/2013