Reviews for Heroes of Summer
Ellie Aluinn chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
No! Please do NOT delete this fic. PLEASE!

I've been waiting diligently for an update and would dearly love more.
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
New to this story. Soooo happy I found it.
At first I was kind of ehhh about having a Jacob point of view but now I'm like YESSS! I love every! Seriously.

So was that jerk aka Jess giving Bella more liquor? Drugging her? Because Edward's swooped in like a Batman scene ready to whisk away the damsel in distress.

Poor Jacob! Bella can't even contemplate the idea of them being romantically involved. And she's so sweet about it, she makes it seem like its in his best interest to find a better chick. Wow. Funny fact: the kiss scene with Jake and Bell was close to 100% how my bestie got her first kiss. Same dialogue and everything.

Edward! You tortured soul! I have no advice for him. Uh, keep looking pretty. You'll get the girl one day, sport. Lol.

Update soon. I'm in love with the storyline.
Leslie E chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Do you plan to continue this story? I really have enjoyed it so far and am hoping you are OK, having not updated for 4 months. Good luck!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Jacob just ruined her first kiss because she didn't want it with him! Poor Bella. I'm glad she knows what she wants, at least a little bit. I hope she takes his bracelet off and throws it at his feet. He's assuming way too much to think she wants this token of a 'more-than-friends' relationship without ever having been given the opportunity to choose it! Sigh.
I wonder how much of that Edward might have seen?
Thanks for writing!
Skatious chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
This is good ! :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
This is neat! I'm glad to see them interacting! Thanks for writing!
Leslie E chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
I LIKE this story. Took me a few chapters to decide, but I like how you are dealing with the haracters and their development, with a little of "Midnight Sun" thrown in. Keep up the good work ( and with the golden retrievers!)
Ellie Aluinn chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Great chapter.

Yeah, thanks to 'Words with Friends' etc, I have become an absolute nut for the game!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
smirk . . .
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
I love this story so far. I've read it today. I hope you will not write love triangle story. I alwasy hate when Bella plays both Jacob and Edward. I feel she's not loyal to Edward with her "friendship" with Jacob knowing he is in love with her. For Jacob their friendship also isn't healthy. If she really cared for him she would just stop seeing him, at least for a while. Sorry but when a guy is in love with you then there is no possibility of the friendship. This kind of friendship only hurts him an holds him back. He can't move on. Well... I just want to say that it's always unfair to both of them.
Plus I really hate love triangle stories. If a girl can't decide between two men then she doesn't deserve any of them. Love is about trust and loyalty. That is not possible with another person in the picture.
In real life I've never witneseed friendship between a man and a woman. If they were both single and straight. I've seen it only in comedian sitcomes and read in books.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Lol- cute encounter!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Interesting!
radar1999 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Love it so far update soon ;)