Reviews for Black Rises 2: Saving Xmas
Absolutely loved your story! You captured the characters perfectly and you added great humor. I could visualize everything. :) Hope you write more like this story!
mybabyrusty07 chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this story and found myself laughing out loud so many times. You are an amazing writer!
SnowyFlame chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
I loved it!:) loved how he proposed And he she responded! Pitch is funny!xD
Ginger-is-here chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
you know what, you're probably my favorite author on here so far! and I have an idea for this. what if... you added a new character? not Black and Bunny's kid (actually, that could be another character idea!), but like a "what about Pitch" kind of thing. what do you think?
Akuma's Raze chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
OMP, I love how you added the rock to the story
Akuma's Raze chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I love your latest 2 series! Keep writing! :)
hermonine chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Great sequel
Kay chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Another book another book!
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Awwwwwww!

I just love moments. Don't you?

I am soooo inspired now! Thank you. :-)
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Awe! Sibling reunion! Now that's what I like about fanfictions! There's a lot of love out there people. Watch out! :-)
TenebrisSagittarius chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
OMG! This is the best Bunny/OC story Ihaveever read! So darn cute!
Do have any idea how much I squeled in the epilogue!?
Amazing work!
IHeart2896 chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
LOL! So funny, every part made me laugh out loud! But it was so sweet! Black and Bunny get hitched! Thank you for making my day!
Crazylily1007 chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Aww...That was an amazing end to an amazing story. I love how Pitch is kind of overprotectiveish big brother and how North invades Pitch's personal space :)
Viridian123 chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
will you make a one shot of their wedding!? pleasee pretty pretty please!
solaheartnet chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
AWWWWWWWW! That was one of the most cutest thing i have eva read ! ;-; This was amazing!