Reviews for A Very Magical Game of Dauntless Truth or Dare
Harmony Rose Zabini - Malfoy chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
Just ignore people who do that at least you've got what it takes to write a story
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
please update
this is so good
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
I don't find it hard to believe Ron was fat. I mean, he eats so much at Hogwarts and at his mum's house! It's a wonder why he is able to even stand up. But he's still one of my favorite characters.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Did is XD:-D
KingViper44 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Love it!
Patronus12 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
I love love love love LOVE IT! All of the reactions are HILARIOUS! If I went on about everything I loved, I would run out of room to type it all... So yeah laughing hysterically XD

Breeze
Patronus12 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Harry Potter was walking down the halls of Hogwarts. He was completely relaxed; he was having a pretty chill day.

Lol! I didn't even think that was possible... And then Ron and Hermione drag him through a magical portal to Dauntless. I has such logic power! XD

And then Ron just goes "So, uh, hi. How's it goin'?"

OMG I'M DYING! XD XD XD

Breeze
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
The formatting is really, REALLY screwed up on this chapter. Please fic it!

I love this chapter!
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Um... the beginning of the story is very good... but the last chapter is bunched up and very hard to read. Can you do something about that because this is actually a very good story.
TheTARDISofBakerSt chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Wow I really love this! My two favourite book series! Thank you for writing this. Please update soon. I will be here for the update! - Eva Grace Xx 4
LuvLyfe chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Funny :)
emryses chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
I like the cool idea of a harry potter/divergent crossover. Pls continue!
lila88 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Nice chapter and nice story. This idea is very original and I like it.
AccidentalFangirl chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
I just realized your name! How many rs are there? 6
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
It say that Harry spoke "smugly". I would stop right now. You clearly have no understanding of these fandoms, and everyone is very OOC.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »