Reviews for Crimson Sands
Vic chapter 18 . 2/23
Update please :D
cyhap chapter 18 . 1/21
omg gaara's father, wonder what he wants with gaara. hopefully with neji there it won't be too bad and hope the trip will be good for them
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Can this not end up being a rape fic!? I feel like his dad will do something really bad like that. I hate seeing my fav characters suffer! But it makes it a good story, yet I hate it, idk! I'm confusing myself...

Good chapter though!
Gaarankogame chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
So is Gaara going to go through he'll in the next chapter with his father.
Gaarankogame chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
Really uh I just knew Garaa's father would appear somewhere in the story. Poor little racoon
fan chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
come on more
XxAnimeNerdxX chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
I nearly died of excitement when you updated!
Me:*Clicks saved page and Checks If you updated*
Screen: Updated Sept. 24
Me:Please Say It isnt true! *Scrolls down* Oh...My...GOD! *Screams,squeals, and goes into fangirl mode*
Mom:*Looks at me* Should I be worried?
Me:*Grins* Nope!
Update soon!
Saranki Mahira chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
Stay up all night to finish this...Damn, this story is good! No; AMAZING 0

Please update as soon as you can! !
Mgluvsbl25 chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
This was such a cute and nice chapter I loved it. Anyways I hope nothing too bad happens to Garaa but if it does happen Neji protects him yeah? Update soon or at least when you can until next time.
Ameranthian chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Aw, Gaara is making friends. Neji is being a creep though. I can't wait to see what'll happen next.
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Ha! Take that Neji Hyuga! Gaara is very interesting here. All the characters seem to fit in with their 'demon\magic' creatures. Even Choji was great. Butterfly Fairy indeed. This is a good start for the story. It introduces the characters and little bits of their personality at the same time. It also moves at a good pace. Its not to fast and rushed, nor slow and boring.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Foreshadow nice.
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
yay u finally updated awesome chapter
High on the Rainbow chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Another cliffhanger?! I feel almost betrayed... but seriously, you have NO idea how much I was looking forward to this! Every few days I was like "will today be the day? Was this story dropped?" And then today I saw an update! I nearly squealed with joy!

I do have to wonder what Gaara's father wants with him. I'm really nervous now! Please don't let him try and take Gaara away from the school or something similar! I'd be so worried!

Also, when will Suigetsu be coming in to challenge Neji to a dominant fight? The mating season should be open in a few days, around after the weekend in Suna.

Also another thing I've been curious about this whole time: If Ryo decided that he didn't like Suigetsu then why was that? If he had impure intentions behind his wanting to court Gaara then what were they? I'd imagine they'd have to do with Gaara's connections in Suna but if that's the case how did he find out? Gaara has taken steps to make sure that no one would find out about his past or connections there and only his circle of friends know, so if that isn't why he wants to court him I'm wondering what the reason is.

And of course I'm looking forward to whatever you bring your readers the next time around. I get that life and stuff can get in the way of writing but I hope that life gives you leniency this time around and allows a swifter update. I just recently got a replacement computer, so I can FINALLY start updating my own stuff again.

Good work, can't wait for more. :D

Rainbow-chan
Emmy233 chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Yes,finally an update :"D! I wonder what you have in store for both Neji and Gaara but well, we ain't gonna find out until later in the next chapters which hopefully won't be so late. Oh,you misspelled 'face' as 'fact'!
Can't wait for the next update :D