Reviews for Fifty Shades Missing
Wow I love your story already, please don't stop! It's awesome :)
Btw I'm German and I'd like to correct you, you have to write it like this: "Oh, Sie sind ein Bundesb├╝rger! Willkommen zu Hause." or "Oh, sind Sie ein Bundesb├╝rger? Willkommen zu Hause." I would use the first one but hey don't worry every German would still understand what you're trying to say.
X
Bernie page chapter 36 . 11/11/2014
For got to put my name ..
Keep your writing you have gift xx b
Guest chapter 36 . 11/11/2014
That was amazing story ! Very talented .. Thank you for sharing go luck try writing your own will go far t c bxx
lrobinson1968 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I would think that over the years Ana has mellowed Christian out and made him more open to spontaneous conversations like that!
Jackson chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Don,t want to rain on your fantacy parade,this is such a turnoff to have HIGH SCHOOL student associated with FSOG,do your hard working parents know you are into a bdsm book and writing fanfiction foom it.
EmmaLouiseGrey chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Loved your story! I really hope you can do another 50 shades soon :) such a talented writer
jvanboening4275 chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
I loved your story and thank you for the epilogue. My ownly complaint would be that the ending felt a bit rushed. I hope you find a way to continue the story of Madeline and Zac. You are a gifted author and I look forward to reading your first original book, which I'm sure is not far away. Good luck with school!
smills chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Wonderful story
Northshorex02 chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Loved it. Thank you.
Annette 101660 chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Great story. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us Fifty Shades Fans.
amysuer chapter 34 . 5/6/2014
Loved the charm bracelet. I just found your story the other day and have enjoyed reading it, I do hope you finish it
amysuer chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
I just found your story and I have been reading it all day. I'm loving it! I'm in tears at the moment. By the way I'm Team Ian!
kelmal chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
Again, another great chapter.
kelmal chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
Another great chapter again.
kelmal chapter 33 . 2/17/2014