Reviews for Fifty Shades Missing
Annabanana94 chapter 7 . 9/3
I really liked what could have come out of the story, but right now... I'm dobting it. WTH? She has a massive thing to tell them, and she just not only waits to catch 2/3 planes, but she randomnly forgets about it, and when she finally remembers again, she falls asleep. That is completely normal, if that ever happens to a friend and I see their daughter, that's what I'll do (instead of calling the police or telling them ASAP, of course). Also, I can understand that Maddie lacks self-confidence, but she really seems stupid. There could be two ways she should act; one would be to hate her biological parents because they "didn't want" her, or two would be to run away as soon as she found out about the truth (as well as telling her father where she F...g was, so he could do something and not wait for him to maybe receive a letter when she may have been already moved around to another place)
I'm sorry to be so rude, and I know you wrote it so long ago, but it pisses me off because this could be such a good story...
Wow I love your story already, please don't stop! It's awesome :)
Btw I'm German and I'd like to correct you, you have to write it like this: "Oh, Sie sind ein Bundesb├╝rger! Willkommen zu Hause." or "Oh, sind Sie ein Bundesb├╝rger? Willkommen zu Hause." I would use the first one but hey don't worry every German would still understand what you're trying to say.
Bernie page chapter 36 . 11/11/2014
For got to put my name ..
Keep your writing you have gift xx b
Guest chapter 36 . 11/11/2014
That was amazing story ! Very talented .. Thank you for sharing go luck try writing your own will go far t c bxx
lrobinson1968 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I would think that over the years Ana has mellowed Christian out and made him more open to spontaneous conversations like that!
Jackson chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Don,t want to rain on your fantacy parade,this is such a turnoff to have HIGH SCHOOL student associated with FSOG,do your hard working parents know you are into a bdsm book and writing fanfiction foom it.
EmmaLouiseGrey chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Loved your story! I really hope you can do another 50 shades soon :) such a talented writer
jvanboening4275 chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
I loved your story and thank you for the epilogue. My ownly complaint would be that the ending felt a bit rushed. I hope you find a way to continue the story of Madeline and Zac. You are a gifted author and I look forward to reading your first original book, which I'm sure is not far away. Good luck with school!
smills chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Wonderful story
Northshorex02 chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Loved it. Thank you.
Annette 101660 chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Great story. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us Fifty Shades Fans.
amysuer chapter 34 . 5/6/2014
Loved the charm bracelet. I just found your story the other day and have enjoyed reading it, I do hope you finish it
amysuer chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
I just found your story and I have been reading it all day. I'm loving it! I'm in tears at the moment. By the way I'm Team Ian!
kelmal chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
Again, another great chapter.
kelmal chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
Another great chapter again.