Reviews for Fifty Shades Missing
Emina.Kasugano chapter 33 . 12/3/2013
oh no! please let maddie and zac get together before something happens to maddie... :(((
Christian618 chapter 33 . 12/2/2013
If jack hyde is still in Colorado why is phoebe moving towards that house. Is this all part of the drama that is about to unleash?
Vampeyezkil chapter 33 . 12/2/2013
Please do finish this story! I have loved it and id hate for you not to have closure. Remember closure is good!(: Looking forward to how you end this!
LJWHITE chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
haha master of the universe I found this story today and I really like it! so great job!
Sage chapter 32 . 10/25/2013
Nice story line. I'm a 13 year old girl so I'm not sure if u value my opinion, but you're pretty good. I just came across this story yesterday and I've finally finished all 32 chapters. I can't wait to see how you finish this! By the way, I want to watch your cover of royals, is it the one that says "by Madeline Ray?" Please let me know! Keep up the great writing. Laters :)
wattle chapter 32 . 10/19/2013
Evil, just plain evil!
mm44jesus chapter 32 . 10/15/2013
We dont hate you! And what r ur novels? Thanks for the update! We've spoke on FB i think ,Im Rachel Anderson.
sclark4 chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
Hmmm
horses1029 chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
Oh I don't hate you. I recently started my own fanfic and I see how hard it is to update on a regular basis. I'm so sad to hear the story is coming to a close. This is the first fanfic I ever read and have loved it. I hope Maddie, Christian, Ana, and the whole Grey family get their hea.

Amber
Chissa28 chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
Oh my gosh, what does she think she is going to do! Ugh I really hope she rots in jail!
Christian618 chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
What the hell she is truly crazy!
awesdu chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
One last trick.. scary
gardnersgirl chapter 31 . 10/3/2013
wow great cliffhanger. now unless you get extra credit for writing stories for middle age horny women,..I would be glad for you to dump this gig and concentrate on your junior year. but if you insist on furthering Ana and Christians suffering I will be willing to read it.
Vampeyezkil chapter 31 . 9/9/2013
I casually ran into this story and loved it! I just get a bit impatient since you take a while to update ._.
Chissa28 chapter 31 . 9/8/2013
I tried and tried to figure out why she felt he owed her so much to take his child, but this did not even come to mind! This was GREAT! Can't wait to read more :)
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »