Reviews for Aladdin & the Heirs of Magic
H chapter 116 . 10/31
How could you do this. You are horrible. I am dying of suspense here, you monster
PrincessMaylin chapter 116 . 10/20
Whoa! Just Whoa! This is, without a doubt, my FAVORITE Aladdin-and-Mozenrath-are-brothers fanfic! Please update! Are you going to? Also, if you have the time, could you please check out mine? It's called "Brother Dearest." Please check it out! I really need someone with your writing expertise reading it!
Thanks a bunch, and PLEASE update!

NewGirl chapter 99 . 10/8
Amazing Story please update
Brittany chapter 116 . 9/4
Please finish this is a great story!
Bienvenue a Bikini Bottom chapter 116 . 8/19
Omg! So it took me three days and I'm finally done! That was one of the best stories ever! But I noticed you haven't updated in over a year! Please come back!
Zombiegirl96 chapter 116 . 6/27
When is the last chapter going to be uploaded?
Update update update! I'm bouncing on pins and needles! It's really bad manners to leave people hanging like this!
Interesting story, but I think I should be getting used to stories ending suddenly.
Hello, I love this story! Please write more, it's so hard to find a good Mozenrath story that is long too! You can't just stop with a cliff hanger! Lol
Major144 chapter 116 . 3/9
A great story full of drama and adventure. The pacing is well done and the emotion displayed by the characters is greatly done. I can not wait for the next chapter. You are a great writer. Keep up the good work.
SV chapter 116 . 1/30
OHMYGOSH! That is such a big cliffie! I really love this story! Like seriously! Its beautiful! Please keep writing it!
SPNAngelGirl chapter 116 . 1/18
I knew it! I Fucking KNEW IT! Desdane you BASTARD!

You get back here and update right now! You can't leave us like this! I came across this story a few days ago and I have been obsessively reading it since, sacrificing sleep and university work in order to continue to the next chapter because it's so fucking good! This story is incredible, one of the best I've ever read involving this sort of plot line! Which is why I dreaded reaching this chapter because it meant that no matter how hard I wished, I wouldn't be allowed to continue seeing as how that's up to you. Powerless I am now! Please show mercy and update as soon as you can! Please!

Megan Lyle chapter 116 . 1/10
This is a terrific story! You should update it more often.
Rignach chapter 64 . 12/28/2014
Great story so far, but you did restore the bone arm in chapter 63 with the restoration potion or was ist elixir?