Reviews for Aladdin & the Heirs of Magic
SV chapter 116 . 1/30
OHMYGOSH! That is such a big cliffie! I really love this story! Like seriously! Its beautiful! Please keep writing it!
SPNAngelGirl chapter 116 . 1/18
I knew it! I Fucking KNEW IT! Desdane you BASTARD!

You get back here and update right now! You can't leave us like this! I came across this story a few days ago and I have been obsessively reading it since, sacrificing sleep and university work in order to continue to the next chapter because it's so fucking good! This story is incredible, one of the best I've ever read involving this sort of plot line! Which is why I dreaded reaching this chapter because it meant that no matter how hard I wished, I wouldn't be allowed to continue seeing as how that's up to you. Powerless I am now! Please show mercy and update as soon as you can! Please!

*salutes*

SPNAngelGirl
Megan Lyle chapter 116 . 1/10
This is a terrific story! You should update it more often.
Rignach chapter 64 . 12/28/2014
Great story so far, but you did restore the bone arm in chapter 63 with the restoration potion or was ist elixir?
loulou chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Do you intend to continue this story one day?
I think it is the best I ever read on Mozenrath, please continue! It's so mischievelous to let readers down...
May Vulcan chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
HELLOOOOOO MOZENRATH! Oh man, he and Jafar are my favorite antagonists from the franchise. Gah! And you brought Saleen into this chapter; I really loved the episode she was in from the show, haha.

Anyhow, back to the topic of this amazing story: I've already mentioned how much I liked the first chapter. And the second chapter just fueled the already burning fire.

Oh gosh, the freakin' plot twist! Although... that does seem like something Mozenrath would do. Well, sorta? I mean he has always wanted to do the deed himself, so where would the fun be in letting Saleen (or anyone else) do it for him?

While the ever pressing question of "what happened to Farid?" still rings in my head, I can't help but think that I know what happened to him... but at the same time, I don't want to disappoint myself! Like okay, the line "Mozenrath only laughed at her; but Aladdin was amazed to realize it wasn't his 'evil' laugh, but the other that he only had heard once beforeā€¦" really, really, REEEEEEEAAAAALLLLY had me going for me a sec! But then as I continued to read on, I was so sad because my original thought was disproven in a single line. WEH.

I also got a kick out of Iago in his chapter. I know they were only brief, but to me, they were priceless! Oh gosh and the interaction between Mozenrath and Saleen! Even better! I cannot wait to move onward with this story; it's so totally awesome! Only 114 chapters to go until I catch up (that is assuming that the chapter count doesn't go up before I reach the one that is currently out, haha).

- MV
May Vulcan chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Honestly, the only thing that originally drew me to this section of FFN was the Aladdin show at Disney's California Adventures. After skimming through some other Aladdin fanfics, I came across this one. And while I have only just finished reading the first chapter, I must say that I am already blown away at your take on the third installment of Aladdin!

It's absolutely amazing so far. I really like the way you captured little Al! GAH he is just so adorable! The only question that rings through my mind right now though is: WTF happened to his older brother? Like seriously... I need to know - but I'm sure it's further explained in the following chapters, haha. Thank you so much for helping me rekindle my love for Aladdin (not that it really went anywhere to begin with... LOL).

I look forward to reading (and reviewing!) all the chapters to come. :D

- MV
Megan Lyle chapter 116 . 10/2/2014
This is a great story! You should update it more.
TehGuest chapter 116 . 9/20/2014
WHAT? WHAT? what!
I've had to play catch up with the last couple of chapters, but I can't believe you that you left it there since July! Please update, I am going to have a heart attack if you don't! This is so good, it's probably one of the best fanfics I've ever seen! Please update I need to know how this ends! I need to know if Farid is ok! I'm dying until you update! Please update soon!
flop.47walker chapter 116 . 9/16/2014
Update? please? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase?

A fan who is staring the empty place where "next chapter" button should have been
Kakurosu chapter 116 . 8/22/2014
what?
WHAT!?
oh no come on dont end like that -
thats such a cruel cliffhanger !
oh gog ...
Misspower200 chapter 116 . 8/21/2014
Wahhhhhhhhh! You can't end it there! Not after you didn't upload for so long! . Pwetty pwease update sooooon! :D I had almost forgotten how much I love this story! X)
Guest chapter 116 . 8/12/2014
I had to play catch-up, but the story is worth it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Morgana9 chapter 116 . 8/3/2014
Omg! Great chapter please update soon, your fanfic is so good,and what happened to farid?.
Kurocyq chapter 112 . 8/2/2014
Accidentally press post when I wasn't even done reviewing, oh well, guess I'll have to make a new one or continue what I wrote...Anyway, I can't help feeling that Farid is connected to Desdane's Immortality or at the very least, acting as his failsafe; Basically the whole 'if you have to destroy me, you have to destroy him first but you can't because he's your family/friend/lover' that kind of thing. Wouldn't put it past him given how cunning and devious man he is.
Anyway, thumbs up for an awesome chapter and congrats on becoming an aunt, and all the best at your jobs, hope to read your next chap soon!