Reviews for Aladdin & the Heirs of Magic
Bienvenue a Bikini Bottom chapter 116 . 8/19
Omg! So it took me three days and I'm finally done! That was one of the best stories ever! But I noticed you haven't updated in over a year! Please come back!
Zombiegirl96 chapter 116 . 6/27
When is the last chapter going to be uploaded?
Update update update! I'm bouncing on pins and needles! It's really bad manners to leave people hanging like this!
Interesting story, but I think I should be getting used to stories ending suddenly.
Hello, I love this story! Please write more, it's so hard to find a good Mozenrath story that is long too! You can't just stop with a cliff hanger! Lol
Major144 chapter 116 . 3/9
A great story full of drama and adventure. The pacing is well done and the emotion displayed by the characters is greatly done. I can not wait for the next chapter. You are a great writer. Keep up the good work.
SV chapter 116 . 1/30
OHMYGOSH! That is such a big cliffie! I really love this story! Like seriously! Its beautiful! Please keep writing it!
SPNAngelGirl chapter 116 . 1/18
I knew it! I Fucking KNEW IT! Desdane you BASTARD!

You get back here and update right now! You can't leave us like this! I came across this story a few days ago and I have been obsessively reading it since, sacrificing sleep and university work in order to continue to the next chapter because it's so fucking good! This story is incredible, one of the best I've ever read involving this sort of plot line! Which is why I dreaded reaching this chapter because it meant that no matter how hard I wished, I wouldn't be allowed to continue seeing as how that's up to you. Powerless I am now! Please show mercy and update as soon as you can! Please!

*salutes*

SPNAngelGirl
Megan Lyle chapter 116 . 1/10
This is a terrific story! You should update it more often.
Rignach chapter 64 . 12/28/2014
Great story so far, but you did restore the bone arm in chapter 63 with the restoration potion or was ist elixir?
loulou chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Do you intend to continue this story one day?
I think it is the best I ever read on Mozenrath, please continue! It's so mischievelous to let readers down...
May Vulcan chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
HELLOOOOOO MOZENRATH! Oh man, he and Jafar are my favorite antagonists from the franchise. Gah! And you brought Saleen into this chapter; I really loved the episode she was in from the show, haha.

Anyhow, back to the topic of this amazing story: I've already mentioned how much I liked the first chapter. And the second chapter just fueled the already burning fire.

Oh gosh, the freakin' plot twist! Although... that does seem like something Mozenrath would do. Well, sorta? I mean he has always wanted to do the deed himself, so where would the fun be in letting Saleen (or anyone else) do it for him?

While the ever pressing question of "what happened to Farid?" still rings in my head, I can't help but think that I know what happened to him... but at the same time, I don't want to disappoint myself! Like okay, the line "Mozenrath only laughed at her; but Aladdin was amazed to realize it wasn't his 'evil' laugh, but the other that he only had heard once beforeā€¦" really, really, REEEEEEEAAAAALLLLY had me going for me a sec! But then as I continued to read on, I was so sad because my original thought was disproven in a single line. WEH.

I also got a kick out of Iago in his chapter. I know they were only brief, but to me, they were priceless! Oh gosh and the interaction between Mozenrath and Saleen! Even better! I cannot wait to move onward with this story; it's so totally awesome! Only 114 chapters to go until I catch up (that is assuming that the chapter count doesn't go up before I reach the one that is currently out, haha).

- MV
May Vulcan chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Honestly, the only thing that originally drew me to this section of FFN was the Aladdin show at Disney's California Adventures. After skimming through some other Aladdin fanfics, I came across this one. And while I have only just finished reading the first chapter, I must say that I am already blown away at your take on the third installment of Aladdin!

It's absolutely amazing so far. I really like the way you captured little Al! GAH he is just so adorable! The only question that rings through my mind right now though is: WTF happened to his older brother? Like seriously... I need to know - but I'm sure it's further explained in the following chapters, haha. Thank you so much for helping me rekindle my love for Aladdin (not that it really went anywhere to begin with... LOL).

I look forward to reading (and reviewing!) all the chapters to come. :D

- MV
Megan Lyle chapter 116 . 10/2/2014
This is a great story! You should update it more.
TehGuest chapter 116 . 9/20/2014
WHAT? WHAT? what!
I've had to play catch up with the last couple of chapters, but I can't believe you that you left it there since July! Please update, I am going to have a heart attack if you don't! This is so good, it's probably one of the best fanfics I've ever seen! Please update I need to know how this ends! I need to know if Farid is ok! I'm dying until you update! Please update soon!