Reviews for Aladdin & the Heirs of Magic
Kurocyq chapter 123 . 4/22
*Draws magic circle of optimism* I called upon all of the positive energy in the universe and blessed them to you and your family! (HOPE IT HELPS) Now on to the review! I will review as I read. I swear I paused for more than 10s as i read genie's paragraph, wondering have he and Eden been killed off (Hopefully not) Aww Sirocco n Sprites, working together... Was reminded once again that Mozenrath is dead... :( [Enough to give all he had left to her before leaving this world.] Is Mukthar gonna die to _ That sentence sounds so much like an ominous foreshadowing and death flag trigger... Sorry, I'm not sure if this is a typo - [clearly intending the cast the sphere of onyx fire down on her.] - did you meant 'intending TO cast the sphere'? Sorry in advance if I'm mistaken. Sadira saying goodbye to the sandworms... :( ["You may do so, yourself," a painfully familiar voice quipped from behind them.]... could it be? *read next few sentences later* OMG My reaction is not too far from Sadira's to say the least. I burst out laughing at Al's timing and entrance. Is it alright to say that I'm disappointed when it turns out to be Xerxes... XD great misdirection. Anddddddd... cliffhanger... Another great chapter as expected... and that troll in the middle XD. Oooh you're gonna be writing something new? Looking forward to reading it! In any case, see you next chap and warm blessings to you and your family and your cat!
Megan Lyle chapter 123 . 4/16
This is a awesome and exciting chapter! You should update it more often.
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 4/18
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Zombieteen1996 chapter 123 . 4/16
Yay. I hope you will let us know when you have published your own original work. Also, will moz' ever come back from the dead?
Ponycrazy7597 chapter 123 . 4/16
Oh, you! You just love ripping my heart again and again. And I keep coming back for more because it's such a great story!

Seriously though. Genie?! And then Farid, only it wasn't him at all!

You just love tormenting us. And we love it. I literally squeal when I get notifications for this! Keep up the great work, it's always worth the wait just to read it.
Signed-Edward Elric chapter 122 . 3/21
I absolutely love this story. One of my favorites, I was so glad to see an update! :) Can't wait to see what comes next, especially when Aladdin and Cassim realize that Farid is dead. Keep up the good work.
Amazing story please keep writing can't wait for true next chapters!
nekochan1994 chapter 102 . 1/30
Kill him.
nekochan1994 chapter 100 . 1/30
I reeeeeaaaally hope Al's mom and Dusane weren't like THAT.
nekochan1994 chapter 99 . 1/30
What is Desdane planning now?
nekochan1994 chapter 98 . 1/30
RAZOUL is in a lot of trouble this time.
nekochan1994 chapter 97 . 1/30
DON'T FUCKING DO IT RAZOUL!
nekochan1994 chapter 96 . 1/30
I love the relationship between the Sultan and Farid. Also LMAO pooor Iago is getting one too many shocks!
nekochan1994 chapter 94 . 1/30
Oh noooooow he gets it.
nekochan1994 chapter 93 . 1/30
GODdammit Desdane leave him alone!