Reviews for Labyrinth Who?
Seralina chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Such a pity this hasn't been continued...So much potential, could be really amazing.
Luna Bass chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
I love this story; it combines two of my favorite things, and does it well, in my opinion, though the interactions between the characters seem a little awkward and unrealistic.

Now gimme my cookie!
Angelic Aramina chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
please continue
SJ Rivera chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
What's this?
Have I found one without Rose?
Thank God.
Lawren Deer chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Very interiguing. I'd love to see more of the Doctor. Does he do something, or is he just immobile in his cage but thinking something? You know he always has something weird but useful in his jacket's pocket, right? Also it will be good to know why Jareth gives those kisses so freely. What's on his mind? If the kiss is gentle, does it mean that his intentions are noble? What about Sarah? What taste do the Goblin King's kisses leave on her lips?
Lawren Deer chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I knew what was coming and I still laughed out loud when Toby wished The Doctor away.

Now there are many typing mistakes as well as grammatical mistakes which can be very easily edited. I can tell that this chapter hasn't been proofread by a Beta. I like your story so far, so if you don't have a Betareader yet, I will volunteer for the position if you don't mind.
Lawren Deer chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I liked the 'why sitting on babies' bit.

This seems like the beginning of a sweet story.
setter28 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Oh gosh, don't get writer's block again! I got to know! You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
River-Spoilers chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Love this story so far and cannot wait to see where it goes?
Bad Wolf chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Please write more!
Hatter93 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Awesome looking forward to the next I will continue reading as long as you write
Hatter93 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
hello can't wait
Hatter93 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
no problem i would even understand after the holidays perfectly fine
Hatter93 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
love it awsome job i would love to here more i will be checking in on this piece.
setter28 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
The suspense is killing me!