Reviews for It Must Be Friday
ohhhhhhhhh my god this is amazing
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Man, Bats can't catch a break!

Write again soon
Elricgurl chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Omg. I don't understand but this man is hilariously awesome. I laughed straight through the first chapter. Dang now I gotta re-read.
Awesomeness chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
Catch my drift?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Absolutely wonderful
ArgentNoelle chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
This is a wonderful story; it's so funny. I hope you haven't abandoned it? I'd love to know what happens next!
MenouFire chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
I've never...read this kind of pairing before... I feel awkward, but want to read more anyway xD
Mireilles3 chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Gah! This story is sooooooooo compelling! Please, post more soon!
leoleoteterev chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
how is looking Owlman in this story?
leoleoteterev chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Это потрясающая история! даже если английский мне не родной, ваш фанфик невероятно интересно читать)
flawsinthisworld chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oh my god,im sitting here wondering what other things you've written and i see a batman x joker fanfic...with possessiveness!?
I will enjoy this!:D
travellerofadifferentpath chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
This FIC just got real and I cant wait to read what happens next
travellerofadifferentpath chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
OH MY GOD that the funnyest shit I've ever heard my brother was looking at me like I'm some kind of sycho wail I was literally in pain laughing at the I couldn't breathe there for a moment I mean you almost done what the joker would love to do and have someone ME laugh them self to death and it one chapter 1
AI9415 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Oops! Sorry if I'm assuming its Jester/Jokester that Owlman wants Batman to get rid of. It makes sense to me that Jester would be the only person worth the time to kill for Owlman unless its someone else in the Crime Syndicate or another hero but like I said it just wouldn't make sense to me if it was anyone other than the Jester. But since they're going to reverse Earth I'm hoping to see Jester/Jokester there only because I like to read about the interactions between Owlman and Jester as much as the Batman and Joker.
AI9415 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Wow! I'm really interested with the direction your story is going! I'm just squirming in my seat in anticipation for the Jester! Overall, I like your portrayal of the characters and their interactions with others. I can't help but laugh with the Joker's antics and how Bruce is handling things. It makes them all seem more human and not just super villains or heroes. That although the possessiveness of the Joker and Batman's actions are extreme because of who they are, these are still relatable or familiar situations seen in real life. I thoroughly enjoy how the characters still appear to be in character despite the craziness going around them. I hope to see more development between Batman and Joker, and to see how you interpret their so called relationship. I also hope to see something between the Jester and Owl man as I can only imagine their relationship is just as intense as Batman and Joker.
Thanks for the chapters so far! Keep up the good work and continue to be inspired!