Reviews for It Must Be Friday
Awesomeness chapter 7 . 9/29
Catch my drift?
Absolutely wonderful
ArgentNoelle chapter 7 . 7/24
This is a wonderful story; it's so funny. I hope you haven't abandoned it? I'd love to know what happens next!
MenouFire chapter 7 . 5/2
I've this kind of pairing before... I feel awkward, but want to read more anyway xD
Mireilles3 chapter 7 . 4/26
Gah! This story is sooooooooo compelling! Please, post more soon!
leoleoteterev chapter 2 . 4/25
how is looking Owlman in this story?
leoleoteterev chapter 1 . 2/8
Это потрясающая история! даже если английский мне не родной, ваш фанфик невероятно интересно читать)
flawsinthisworld chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh my god,im sitting here wondering what other things you've written and i see a batman x joker fanfic...with possessiveness!?
I will enjoy this!:D
travellerofadifferentpath chapter 7 . 1/8
This FIC just got real and I cant wait to read what happens next
travellerofadifferentpath chapter 1 . 1/8
OH MY GOD that the funnyest shit I've ever heard my brother was looking at me like I'm some kind of sycho wail I was literally in pain laughing at the I couldn't breathe there for a moment I mean you almost done what the joker would love to do and have someone ME laugh them self to death and it one chapter 1
AI9415 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Oops! Sorry if I'm assuming its Jester/Jokester that Owlman wants Batman to get rid of. It makes sense to me that Jester would be the only person worth the time to kill for Owlman unless its someone else in the Crime Syndicate or another hero but like I said it just wouldn't make sense to me if it was anyone other than the Jester. But since they're going to reverse Earth I'm hoping to see Jester/Jokester there only because I like to read about the interactions between Owlman and Jester as much as the Batman and Joker.
AI9415 chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Wow! I'm really interested with the direction your story is going! I'm just squirming in my seat in anticipation for the Jester! Overall, I like your portrayal of the characters and their interactions with others. I can't help but laugh with the Joker's antics and how Bruce is handling things. It makes them all seem more human and not just super villains or heroes. That although the possessiveness of the Joker and Batman's actions are extreme because of who they are, these are still relatable or familiar situations seen in real life. I thoroughly enjoy how the characters still appear to be in character despite the craziness going around them. I hope to see more development between Batman and Joker, and to see how you interpret their so called relationship. I also hope to see something between the Jester and Owl man as I can only imagine their relationship is just as intense as Batman and Joker.
Thanks for the chapters so far! Keep up the good work and continue to be inspired!
Mireilles3 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Lol :) their little feud is getting too funny :) And with Ivy adding oil to the fire ;p

B can only hope that J doesn't find out about his secret identity or subtlety will take a whole new meaning ;p

Not :)

Reading on!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
lol jajajaaj genius i love it XD
Blood Red Rose chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Now this is hilarious! Can't wait to see where you go from here.