Reviews for Playlist
BeckyPo chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
oh man what an ending! My heart was racing and now I feel like I hit MY head on the steering wheel.
BeckyPo chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
True loves touch! I liked this one.
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
yay for carla bruni
Neoyorquina chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Wow, I think this is the first time I've seen this in an Olitz story - a not quite happy/happily ever after. This ending is very open ended. Olivia may decide not to follow through and see Fitz once her head clears, proving, once again, that the biggest obstacle to her happiness is her.
Taperedfro chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Really enjoyed this chapter, brilliantly written...and once again, I loved the last line. Please don't make us wait long for chapter 7.
Taperedfro chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Haaaa...last line...BRILLIANT!
Valentine51 chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Reality . . . you just don't drop that kind of love out of your spirit . . . not possible. No Way. No How.
Valentine51 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Wasn't going to need the hot water anyway . . . Mellie is cold.
Willabee chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Whoops...poor Edison
Love your writing. I can't tell you how many stories I've not read because of poor quality. It really comes down to being well-read, I guess. Read grammatically correct books, with proper syntax, concentration on the flow of words: cooks a nice product of writing.
babycakesbriauna chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Well Damn.
We know who wasn't on her mind
FresherThanYou chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
""Did you just say Fitz?""

Great update.
Gerriv chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Thanks for this chapter! January 10th is taking a long time to get here!
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
We are all with you in this time of suffering. January is shaping up to be possibly the best month of 2013. Suits, AHS:A, Scandal, Deception... Just me, or was 2012 the most excellent year of TV yet? Minus the nightmare that is revolution of course.
blacklitchick chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
This was a really good chapter. Your characterization of Mellie was great.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Great Job! Oh I couldn't agree with you more! We better get some present Olitz time! I hope the storyline is good and nothing too heartbreaking!