Reviews for preferably during business hours
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
Oh, darn! I thought I had one more chapter to enjoyed before the wait…:( But it's all good. Bookmarking this so I'll remember. Thanks for sharing, though! I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait for an update whenever you're ready.
nofcksgiven chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
Haha! Quinn is such a baby. I can't with Judy interrupting the girls in Quinn's room and then making sure to leave the door open, lol. The dry-humping (ugh, I wish there was a classier name for it) was really sweet and cute. I love it.
nofcksgiven chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Quinn wasn't so bad, thank God. Too bad she didn't hear Rachel's, "I love you."
nofcksgiven chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
Uh-oh. Stubborn Quinn is showing. I hope Rachel doesn't get hurt or offended by anything dumb Quinn says here on out.
nofcksgiven chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
Sexy car fitting for a sexy girl.:) They're totally gonna have sex in the Mustang.
nofcksgiven chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
Love the you write. Every scene is so easy to picture in my head and the slow-dancing part with Quinn and Rachel was just so lovely with the music and all. I felt a tiny bit bitter while reading that part bc omg, it would've looked incredible on television screen. Really fucking incredible. Love the texting, haha. I had a feeling Quinn was doing exactly what Rachel was doing. So cute.
nofcksgiven chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
The dialogue and text messages, tho! I've said this before but seriously, A for your dialogue. It's hilarious, cute, sweet, and just all kinds of wonderful. This chapter made me smile so much! Things seems to be moving quickly for Quinn and Rachel but you know what, it's been building up for so long - Rachel even has a special green tab in her diary specifically for Quinn - so I'm fine with it. And gosh, every time they share kisses; awwww!

Oh, fun fact: this is my first time hearing "Human" and I'm absolutely in love with the song already. I'm def sleeping with it as my background music.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Awww.:) Their date was super cute.
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
I should be sleeping but I cant stop reading this! One more chapter (hopefully).

Puck will have some interesting things to say when he shows up.
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
It's actually lovely to see Kurt and Blaine here. And Burt is awesome! I like the things he said to Rachel… it makes sense that Rachel question her new interesting relationship with Quinn. This was another great chapter.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Ohlord, they're so cute. So sweet of Quinn to teach Rachel basic stuff about cars. I'm totally learning with Rachel since I know nothing about cars. Love their banter during their lunch, haha. You write some of the best dialogue I've ever read. Totally cracks me up, esp. when I'm imagining Quinn and Rachel saying them. Love it.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Love the plot. Quinn working with cars is one of the sexiest things ever.

I feel like the kiss was unnecessary and Quinn kissed Rachel just bc she wanted to and Finn just happened to be the perfect cover-up. I'm totally not complaining though bc I wanted it for them, too.:)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I've looked on ao3 and this isn't updated either. Are ya gonna? It looks like none of your multi chapter stories are completed. Are you one of those writers that gets readers hopes up and then never finishes only to write something else?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
But...but... You haven't updated the story on either sites! This is soooo good! And we are getting to the good parts (lol)! Please consider updating soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
I wish you would update this story in AoOO and not just stop writing this altogether.