Reviews for Stabilize
I really love this one, please continue :3
Aira Aura chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Continue this
LadyGlitchy chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
I have found this and fell in love! Please update next chapter I cried legit tears reading this...
Meia42 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Happy to see this continued, as your writing and the story itself has me quite gripped. You handle the emotion of everyone really well, particularly with how Chie would react in such a situation.

I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. :)
phatmon chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
OMG this is awesome, heartbreaking and brilliant it tugs at the heartstrings and gives a bit of hope! I hope you continue with this!
l3largus chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow... yeah I am really hoping for more. All the characters were written great and the story hits a personal spot for me.
Elya99 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i like it :)
please contimnue
Palladion.x chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow, I don't quite know what to say. This story so far hits quite close to home for me and I found myself getting a bit misty eyed as I was reading it. I think you wrote all the characters really, really well. They all reacted to Yosuke's situation exactly how I imagine they would. Especially Teddy, you write Teddy very well, I just want to give him a massive hug when he was saying he didn't do enough research.

There are a few mistakes here and there but nothing major, perhaps just another quick proof read before you posted it would have helped but like I said they are all small mistakes which don't matter too much. One thing though in the summary for the story you've written '3 years prior to the murders'. I think you mean 3 years after as prior suggests it was before the murders and subsequently before any of the group had met Souji.

Overall though I think it's a really good first chapter and I look forward to reading more :)