Reviews for For The Kids
RUBYJEMS chapter 14 . 9/12
what is pippa's costume?
MarvelousFanfic chapter 34 . 7/28
I really enjoyed reading this and kept thinking to myself how much it felt like to read something so good that it was like I was watching a movie! Some parts made me laugh, some parts made my cry, but I can still easily say that this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Great job, you are an amazing writer!
DorkyInvisibleOutcast chapter 34 . 12/18/2021
THIS. WAS. AMAZING! WTH? O MY GOD! BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
Cyber-Geist chapter 30 . 8/9/2021
Looooved this story thank you so much for writing it. It was seriously a work of art, and my emotions are all over the place now.
Cyber-Geist chapter 23 . 8/8/2021
Blackmoors night for life!
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 28 . 5/5/2021
Beautiful. I’m crying. This is lovely
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 17 . 5/4/2021
Ooo wow. Love this. Love the gradual transformation of Jack ️
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 3 . 5/2/2021
Oh gosh I love Jack ️
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 3 . 5/1/2021
I love how well you have combined the movie and turned it into real life. It’s amaZing. So well done.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
Wow this is written really well. It’s drawn me in big time. I’m excited to read more.
NinjaDemigod chapter 30 . 2/14/2021
This is hands-down the *best* rotg highschool AU I've ever read. None of the characters are OOC, the plot is super interesting, and the pace of the story is perfect. I love how you were able to keep key points from the movie, like the way Pitch tries to manipulate Jack, when Jack says "They saw me", and how Nick dresses up as Santa. It's those small details that really make your highschool AU stand out among the others. I really really love this fic!
Me chapter 34 . 11/19/2020
I read this fic when it was first written and when I tell you that it's lived rent free in my mind since 2012 I'm not joking. There are so many parts of my life that I'm 90% sure happened because of this fic. I'm so glad I finally came back and read it again. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/8/2020
Is it bad I kind of, sorta, definitely hate the twin's parents? Seriously, that's his family by blood, while they're family by a piece of paper. He's 18, he can fight them in court. I'm pretty sure he'll win too since the mom told him to basically stop coming over if he's just going to make them cry. Even if she did regret it, she should have never said it. She didn't have a right to tell him that, nor to keep that big of a secret from them. They knew they were adopted, but not that they had an older brother? (SERIOUSLY?!) In my opinion they were scared that Jack would tell them the truth and the kids would resent them for making Jack feel guilty and leave them because he didn't want them to cry. (My opinion)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/16/2020
*gasppppppp*
I hadn’t even noticed the invisibility parallels until this chapter!
koopr23 chapter 34 . 5/27/2020