Reviews for For The Kids

sounds like rape
InkWizard chapter 34 . 2/12
aMAZING
PeterPanfan13 chapter 34 . 11/25/2016
Your story was an fantastic treat to read! I usually stay away from the high school AUs, but this was the first to keep me in it to the end! I congratulate you on a story well done! I especially am proud of your ending. Sometimes I find a good story, but the end just goes strait to the "Everything is perfect!" ending and you didn't do that! Even with the Overlands! I was expecting you to have him forgive them soon and that was it, but you went with the most realistic thing that would(and probably does) happen with adopted kids(who had and remember their parents for years) and their foster parents! "The Overlands would never be his parents, but at least he didn't need to worry about finding a new home come Thursday." When I read that I was so glad that I read this story! And the epilogue with them not living together but still seeing each other is so realistic! Most writers would go with the 'and they moved in together' end and you held strong! And I love Mrs. and Mr. Bennett! People will go for the you get kids and skip over the older ones, because they want the kids to be theirs and I think they are so spot on! I used so many ! and I think this is my longest review and you deserve it! And all the other reviews, favorites, and followers that you have and no doubt receive in the future! I wish you well and give you a pat on the back!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 30 . 11/23/2016
This was a beautiful freaking piece of work. I am SO so glad you decided to wrote it this way. It wouldn't have been the same had you written it some other way. It probably would have felt like something was off. I enjoyed this story immensely and I look forward to checking out your other works. Seriously, you deserve so many kudos for this (ao3) and votes (Wattpad). I just enjoyed the entire thing.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 28 . 11/23/2016
I freaking loved this entire story while the only thing damaging my opinion of it was Pitch. But now that he's gone, everything's pretty okay. Except for Mrs. Bennett. That lady annoys me too.
emptymorgue chapter 34 . 10/26/2016
never read the original but i like this one! :)
MariHofferson chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Ohhh I want to know what happens SO BADLY! But my dad came to tell me to turn the computer off five minutes ago, and now he's mad at me 'cause my mom told me until 22:15 and it's 22:02. So I'll just read next chapter and that's it... Untel tomorrow afternoon.
MariHofferson chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Woow. This would be my first ROTG fanfic. I think I'll just love it, and it makes me really curious this Jack-has-debility-for-Burgess thing. Maybe he lived in there with his sister and mother, and something happened... DUN DUN DUNNN!
"Why don't you just keep reading?"
I don't know. I like writing long, pointless reviews so I don't just leave a stupid senseless "Good story. I liked it. Keep writing".
BooksAreMedicine chapter 33 . 8/23/2016
Nice idea with the ring tones, good touch of detail to enhance your story
BooksAreMedicine chapter 32 . 8/23/2016
I did wonder about Sandy, thanks for clearing that up
BooksAreMedicine chapter 30 . 8/23/2016
Wonderful ending, showing the best of Jack having fun, bravo!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 29 . 8/23/2016
That was so nice, a day just for Jack and his siblings :) sigh of happiness
BooksAreMedicine chapter 28 . 8/23/2016
Wow, that song was a great choice, I kinda wish Jack had a song in the movie now too.

I like how he said their parents were watching, so heartwarming.

Nice job of Mrs. Bennett, putting the burden on Jack to break the news when she banished him.
The hug at the hand had me fist pumping!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 27 . 8/23/2016
Wow the fair sounds amazing! I like how Aster helped Jack get over his tendency for self blaming and guilt tripping.

The minis and Jack are so fun, I'd love a one shot of them and Jack, maybe they could be his valentines?

Nice way to acknowledge that dumb luck would be the only way (unless their adoptive parents planned it) for them to avoid Jack.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 26 . 8/23/2016
Wow, I love the additions to the festival, so cool sounding. I liked the ploy with Baby, and I want to picture Jack dressed up like that again. What if he and Ana dated? The little girls would be so fun about that idea.
The birthday party was such a sweet touch :)
1,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »