Reviews for For The Kids
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 14 . 7/17
Sorry, random question, but what was Pippa's Halloween costume? I've read this story a few times, (it's my favourite ROTG fanfic!) and it's only just occurred to me that I don't know. :)
BookwormFangirl chapter 30 . 6/23
I'm crying. I love this fic so much. Absolutely gorgeous. I can't- this is awesome I love it so much I can't talk/type right now oh my freaking gods this is amazing and I love it and I love you and just ugh this was so wonderful. :D I'm so happy I decided to click on it- best way to spend a couple of days I've ever found. :DDD
bipbopbamlookatthatlamb24 chapter 20 . 6/19
I love Lindsey Stirling! In fact, I knew her father pretty well.
Great story so far!
THAT IS SO CUTE!
RuinedFox chapter 29 . 6/11
This is amazing! I am literally crying! That ending! MY HEART! JACK i CAN SEE YOU TOOOOOOO!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 11 . 6/11
Pitch! You stinkin', disgusting, son of a half troll! Ugh, I want to strangle you!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 3 . 6/10
Oh, I love it! 3
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 6/10
So far such good grammar and punctuation! I like where this is going C: On to the next chappie!
I love this story, but I hate the Bennett's. There is something about the entire situation surrounding the adoption and exclusion of Jack the just rubs me the wrong way. I think it might have something to do with morality, but everything about mrs Bennett and The adoption of The twins seriously ticks me off. I guess maybe it's the fact that she is still wary of Jack like he's about to take away her family despite it not actually being her family (at least not only hers). Idk it just seems incredibly selfish especially since she's basically the one ran Jack off.

On a separate note this is the 5th time I've read this story from start to finish and I swear it gets better every time. This is a masterpiece of literature thank you for writing it.
sjsreader chapter 34 . 4/24
You are a fantastic writer. Seriously. I was ranting and raving to my (thankfully understanding if somewhat amused) roommate about this story for hours on end. I am so in love with the world you have created here, with every character (except for Pitch. He doesn't deserve love here. Also maybe the Bennetts and the Overlands, not that you didn't write them in a most fantastic manner but because you wrote them too well). It was amazingly detailed and superbly thought out, perfectly spaced, and just a fine piece of work.
Ziggycave chapter 16 . 4/8
BBK1-Qatar Qqqqqqq j
I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT PITCH HAS ISSUES AND WOW IS HE A SOCIOPATH OR SOMETHING JEEZ
WOW JESUS PITCH YOU HAVE ENOUGH ISSUES TO FILL A LIBRARY WOW GOSH
jesus man. you've got some issues.
OverInfinity chapter 34 . 1/2
Gosh this story has so many feels like wow. I like it a lot, especially all the stuff about Jack Jamie and Pippa. I just wish it could have elaborated more on their reunion. Also I really wish that they had remembered Jack a bit more. But it's a great story and I really enjoyed it, so thank you.
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »