Reviews for For The Kids
Paego chapter 26 . 4/25
Me reading this for the first time: Aw, he let the girls blow out the candles, how cute!
Me rereading this after T&T: The candles! THE CANDLES!
SarahDrav3n chapter 15 . 4/13
Dear Miki!

I don't read your profile yet, and don't left reviews on the earlier chapters, because I can't break off the reading. But now, after this chapter I need and will say something! YOU AND YOUR STORY IS FANTASTIC! I would say so much more, but English is not my native language :) sorry!

So without knowing you, I wish you that you reach all your goals, and be a professional writer, if you are not yet! I will read all your storys for sure ...

Best regards
Sarah
Jimmy,joke,kmkmknmj
Zyenna chapter 33 . 4/6
I have to say that I loved your story. It was very well written and I am not ashamed to admit I cried when Jack got introduced to his siblings after he sang with Pippa.
AyokoNiles chapter 32 . 3/24
I read this...and said "awww" EVERY. SINGLE. CHAPTER. That has never happened before, I tried to stop but couldn't. I cried, I laughed, I got pissed off, my ma probably wonderin why I was bein so dang bipolar at one in da morning. Great story, I'm bout to read the sequel. U rock.
PhantomBowtie chapter 34 . 3/15
I don't normally like ROTG AU fanfics, but I absolutely loved this one! It was the perfect balance of keeping everyone in character, retaining what magics made them who they are, and this world as well. I cried a lot in your story, but I also laughed often-a true masterpiece!
wubtastical chapter 11 . 3/13
Wow. Pardon the language, but Pitch really is one sick s.o.b., isn't he?
wubtastical chapter 7 . 3/12
*bursts into tears* Ahhhhhh! I want to hug ALL OF THEM! I wanna keep reading this but i reaaalllly need to sleep :( See you tomorrow, beautiful story!
wubtastical chapter 1 . 3/12
Moon, dont be a troll.
VioletisMaria chapter 20 . 2/21
Lindsey Striling is awesome you have really good taste
VioletisMaria chapter 10 . 2/20
OMG i love danny phantom I died when i saw this OMG i love you u are my bae now
DoublePaws chapter 30 . 2/10
i love this story so much i have actually read it a couple of times!
i'm not sure if you'd be interested but i love reading character read there story fanfics and i thought it could be a good idea if maybe the characters from the story (or just the guardians) are pulled into a room before the events of the story begin and they read it. it was just an idea that you could use.
anyway love your work!
TheLionTamerHasArrived chapter 29 . 2/9
If Jack wasn't their brother, I would probably have him arrested for stalking the twins.
Ok tgis is kind of weird. Do all the guys have a crush on jack or somethibg? :p
jessLpfy chapter 34 . 1/30
The story I can not even begin to describe. What I want to take in to account and thank you for is all the hard work you put through this. To have such an extensive background story, to have all their ringtones, a description of them with a little tid bit about them we might not know based off of how you wrote them and explain the story with a timeline. I can see through your writing how much effort you put into it and you did a great job. Thanks for the write. :)
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »