Reviews for For The Kids
Ooo wow. Love this. Love the gradual transformation of Jack ️
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 3 . 5/2
Oh gosh I love Jack ️
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 3 . 5/1
I love how well you have combined the movie and turned it into real life. It’s amaZing. So well done.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 1 . 5/1
Wow this is written really well. It’s drawn me in big time. I’m excited to read more.
NinjaDemigod chapter 30 . 2/14
This is hands-down the *best* rotg highschool AU I've ever read. None of the characters are OOC, the plot is super interesting, and the pace of the story is perfect. I love how you were able to keep key points from the movie, like the way Pitch tries to manipulate Jack, when Jack says "They saw me", and how Nick dresses up as Santa. It's those small details that really make your highschool AU stand out among the others. I really really love this fic!
Me chapter 34 . 11/19/2020
I read this fic when it was first written and when I tell you that it's lived rent free in my mind since 2012 I'm not joking. There are so many parts of my life that I'm 90% sure happened because of this fic. I'm so glad I finally came back and read it again. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/8/2020
Is it bad I kind of, sorta, definitely hate the twin's parents? Seriously, that's his family by blood, while they're family by a piece of paper. He's 18, he can fight them in court. I'm pretty sure he'll win too since the mom told him to basically stop coming over if he's just going to make them cry. Even if she did regret it, she should have never said it. She didn't have a right to tell him that, nor to keep that big of a secret from them. They knew they were adopted, but not that they had an older brother? (SERIOUSLY?!) In my opinion they were scared that Jack would tell them the truth and the kids would resent them for making Jack feel guilty and leave them because he didn't want them to cry. (My opinion)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/16/2020
*gasppppppp*
I hadn’t even noticed the invisibility parallels until this chapter!
koopr23 chapter 34 . 5/27/2020
That was great. Thank you
ClandestineCat chapter 34 . 4/25/2020
Okay, so, I’m a few years late. Oh well? At least I stumbled across this wonderfully written story and got to enjoy it! I’ll try to keep this short since I highly doubt you’ll ever see it, but we’ll see. First, thank you so SO much for writing! The plot, the writing, the character portrayal, the dialogue, everything just seems so well thought out. You’ve turned this into a beautiful story, and I loved every second of reading it! Thanks so so much, you are truly a gifted writer, and an amazing person for sharing this story! Thanks again, I appreciate it! (See, I didn’t make this TOO long. It’s beginning to be a bit ramble ‘cause of this side note, but oh well 3)
The-Black-Blood-Knight chapter 29 . 1/6/2020
Oh my god. I was holding back my emotions in all the other chapters. But the “they saw me” killed me. Absolutely annihilated me. I cried happily.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2019
aww
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
0w0
Lisa chapter 29 . 7/24/2019
I was totally keeping it together until the " hey look at that im crying" line came along
You desearve a medal