Reviews for For The Kids
KitoH chapter 28 . 2/7
I'm actually crying reading this
A perfect sorry and I think (know) you must have put SO much effort into this as it has so much world building and the characters are 3 dimensional and all that jazz. Love it, abso Fantastic and Wonderful and Super and Asterous!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/1/2017
Totally awesome story..keep good job
YokaiAngel chapter 34 . 11/24/2017
magnificant!~~
TheUnholySmirk chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
His name is actually Jack Frost, and no one commented on that. HIS HALLOWEEN COSTUME WAS HIMSELF.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/26/2017
Whoa. Ok I was just curious and then I got REALLY invested in this story.
It's absolutely beautiful. It made me cry and laugh at all the right places. This was sooo amazing. AND it's also finished! Something that very rarely happens to really awesome stories. I think you are really talented and though I've never read your original, I'm sure I would have still said the same thing.
I was really impressed with Jack's character. He's pretty much in character the whole time. You totally got his character and I really appreciate that. And all those little inside jokes! Especially the fact that Aster's nickname is 'Easter Bunny' just kills me . I don't know why but it really does. The other guardians are great and also in character. Sophie is as adorable as a I remember. And Baby tooth too!
Yeah Pitch is a psycho but meh.. I thouroughly enjoyed hating him. Anyway I just wanted to say great job and I hope you're doing well wherever you are!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/22/2017
Thank story touched my heart and I almost cried So job well done!
It's also very modern and now.I loved it
Calcium
MercurialDestiny chapter 28 . 4/10/2017
The male twin nodded, then turned to Jack and asked, "Well, do you need to go and get your parents?"

"All their kids are here, so I'm pretty sure they're already watching," was all Jack could think to say in response.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I AM DYING RIGHT NOW
Guest chapter 27 . 4/10/2017
OH SHIT
WHAT ARE YU DOING TO MY HEART DUDE IT PHYSICALLY HURTS FROM ALL THE ANGST AND PERFECT TIMINGS AND AAAAAAAAAAAAA
PipeDream chapter 26 . 4/10/2017
When the money thing happened I just KNEW they were gonna get the ice rink, I was so sure they'd get it at some point as soon as Mr Kauffman mentioned it, but I was so not expecting the story telling as Jack Frost, this is gonna be amazing! AND THE TWINS ARE GONNA BE THERE
PipeDream chapter 25 . 4/10/2017
Geez...that was heartbreaking and wonderful and uplifting and the heartbreaking again...
PipeDream chapter 24 . 4/10/2017
I FREAKING KNEW IT HOLY CRAP YES
I LOVE THIS SO GODDAMN MUCH
PipeDream chapter 23 . 4/10/2017
Oh my god this chapter gave me LIFE
PipeDream chapter 22 . 4/10/2017
Oh HELL TO THE YES
The best part about this is that they BELIEVE him! Unlike with the film the healing has already begun, and they're HELPING him sort out Pitchs trick! HALLE-FREAKING-LUJAH
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2017