Reviews for For The Kids
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
0w0
Lisa chapter 29 . 7/24/2019
I was totally keeping it together until the " hey look at that im crying" line came along
You desearve a medal
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2019
Does NOBODY notice tire tracks of Motercycles?! Seriously? Anybody?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2019
Ooof. That's all I gotta say on this chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2019
Causing ppl pain on purpose. Just why?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2019
Ugh. I get sooo annoyed with Pitch. I mean, he plays smart but he uses his brains for harming others.
Hiya chapter 26 . 9/13/2018
Aaaaauuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh!
I don't usually review, but this story is too amazing not to! (I already finished it). I feel so bad for Jack! I have siblings too who live with a different family, and even though they know I exist, they don't know our relationship, and I rarely see them. I know how Jack feels, and it's pretty rough. Amazing writing, though! I loved this story!
Jacqueline4602 chapter 28 . 5/7/2018
I'm reading this for the second time and the last few chapters still make me cry...this is one of the best fics I've read and definitely the best RotG AU! Thank you for writing this!
thescribblerdragon chapter 34 . 4/30/2018
I love it! Never read the original, but I definitely liked that Bunny’s last name was Wilder, and I’m glad Jack didn’t cry more lol. This was very very well written
thescribblerdragon chapter 14 . 4/29/2018
Lol the last sentence. I love irony
KitoH chapter 28 . 2/7/2018
I'm actually crying reading this
Guest chapter 34 . 1/2/2018
A perfect sorry and I think (know) you must have put SO much effort into this as it has so much world building and the characters are 3 dimensional and all that jazz. Love it, abso Fantastic and Wonderful and Super and Asterous!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/1/2017
Totally awesome story..keep good job
YokaiAngel chapter 34 . 11/24/2017
magnificant!~~
TheUnHolySmirk chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
His name is actually Jack Frost, and no one commented on that. HIS HALLOWEEN COSTUME WAS HIMSELF.
1,322 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »