Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
LaPumuckl chapter 34 . 3/17
I love that you chose to use these original lines as they always make me swoon it's so much everything in me would've loved to hear in a proposal;)

How can the Brazilian get away this fast?!
Jane3105 chapter 34 . 3/16
No pressure on Bella then?
Great story
SandPrincess13 chapter 34 . 3/16
Whoa. Do you have any idea what you do to your readers every time you post a chapter? WHAT WAS THAT? How do you do it? Blow our minds over and over again with every chapter that you post? Okay, so he proposed and she's probably going to save the world. I think I'm in love.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 34 . 3/16
Awesome
Honeybee chapter 34 . 3/16
YES YES YES!

That fight scene was epic, the blood and the ripping off of hands! EW! And then the damn Brazilian shows up and he's just as ugly as I imagined and he's got gross fingernails and digs around in Edward's gut?! DOUBLE EW!

Bella is a badass. She just is. Without even trying that hard, she is rocking this war, on a mission to win. I love her.

The proposal/wedding was sweet, fitting to take from the originals - and your 'lemon' was perfectly Cracked (read, nonexistent because we're not here to sully perfectly good story telling with a bunch of gratuitous smut - we have a friggen WORLD to save here people.)
TheGreenPanther chapter 34 . 3/16
Shit is getting intense and I think Edward's right...Bella just might save the world. :0)
muffinmom chapter 34 . 3/16
Thx for sharing!
snoopylover60 chapter 34 . 3/16
Loving this!

Loved the proposal!
Maplestyle chapter 34 . 3/16
OMG My heart was in my stomach for a while there! I thought surely no, he's not going to kill Edward... but he killed Alice so OMG OMG. Dude that was so good!
Vagabonda chapter 34 . 3/16
Poor Edward. Getting ripped like that. Great fight scene.
2muchtrouble chapter 34 . 3/16
I thought you using the movie proposal was pretty cool. I was also afraid you were going to kill Edward there for a minute. So glad you had Bella save him.
csp4 chapter 33 . 3/12
I have loved this story from the 1st chapter. While the story has kept a similar 'feel' thruout, it's also evolving (if that makes sense). Where it is now is pretty hysterical (except for what looks like our side loosing & all the Cullens dead). This Edward as a world wide super star is pretty funny::)) It usually makes for interesting reading when the general population know about vampires.

It look bad, real bad for our side:(

Of course, you have to kill off the Seattleites which means you killed me:(

Definition of a Seattleite from the Urban Dictionary:
1. Any person living in, or within ten miles of The city of Seattle, WA
easily agitated when tourist asks to see the original Starbucks, Microsoft or Kurt Cobain's house. True Seattleites do not care for these things.
Seattle to be the best city on Earth.
4. Is a pretentious coffee snob due to the thousands of delicious coffee houses and rostaries that surround them.
5. Any person who knows not to visit Pike Place Market on a Saturday.
6. Any person who was disappointed by EMP (unlike the inbred hicks from across the country who come to visit it).
7. Anybody who knows that "eating dicks" means eating burgers.
person that hates it when Californians drive through Washington and cry about the rain and the cold.
9. Typically a city that is completely devoid of soccer moms.

On the 8th day God created Seattle
and on the 9th day God created the Seattleite
on the 10th day, God finally rested.
Mistydeb chapter 33 . 3/11
Oh no indeed, poor alice. Bella is gonna get so mad when she sees the Brazilian again, I wonder if she could make venom seep out of his ears, nose and eyes before he exploded. I definately think she is going to have to let that inner demon come out to play to beat him. Debbie
Twilightchick45 chapter 33 . 3/10
Poor Alice This is nor going to end well.
roxiegirl chapter 33 . 3/10
Oh my. Please save Alice. But damn they have to stop the Brazlian too. What a delimma! Thanks!
2,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »