Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
FictionFreak95 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
I love this kind of Bella. And I really love that she's not like book Bella. I loved book Bella, don't get me wrong, I just thought she could have used a bit more sass.

I don't know why I loved this line so much, but I do: The driver's side door squeaked so loudly when he opened it that it resembled a moan, as if the truck knew what it was being used for and issued a meek protest.
FictionFreak95 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
you just wrote a bad-ass-doesn't-give-a-rats-ass edward... SO WELL.
kikirev chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Mmm...Bella's blood has a special effect on Edward? And can't wait to see what the group has to say to Edward. Thanks!
amberkey chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Yay help has arrived!
twitoria chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
This story has me on my toes in the best way

Thank you, and thank you to your wife!
RPatzonly chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Thank god the Cullen's have arrived! That boy needs serious help!
Waylon deserved what he got!
Believeitornot chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow, an extra review. ;)

I just wanted to make sure you knew my "Poor Waylon" was sarcasm. I couldn't have you thinking I felt bad for a molester.

Okay, carry on. :)
jane-with-a-y chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
I think this Bella, flawed as she is, will be able to take on the Volturi. In fact, it is her flaws that will give her the bravery to save both Edward and herself if needed. For when one is self destructive to begin with, then the need for self preservation simply isn't there. Combine that with her growing attachment and attraction (which perhps isn't recognizable as love yet) will be her guiding force. With the introduction of Alice and the rest of the coven, both she and Edward will find the path necessary to give them something to live, and to love, for.

Really good chapter!
CindyWindy chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Yea, it's Cullen time!

Edward is still pretty clueless about Bella's effect on him. Does he know about mates and singers?

Can't say I'm sorry about Waylon, who got better than he deserved. I can get behind a Vigilanteward! I hope he leaves alone the Mikes of the world; being a loser is not a crime, lol.

Many thanks to you for sharing your writing! And to your sweet wife for being so helpful and supportive of you!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Wow, intense chapter. Your Edward is becoming quite complex.

Poor Waylon. :(

And, enter the Cullens. Alice must have seen something. The guilt? The desire to not be a monster?

We shall see!

Thanks for the update. Always unpredictable. Love it!
HopeStreet chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
It's interesting that there's something about Bella's blood that has affected him. Edward was getting sloppy before he had Bella's blood and now he seems to be more careless or his actions are not as well planned out as they were before, yet he is feeling, in his words, euphoric. Maybe he's high on Bella's blood, thinking he has more control than he really has? I'm looking forward to what these new vampires have to offer Edward.
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow!
married2thcoach chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I love Edward's dark struggles! Even when he is tearing it up so to speak , he still seems to have a sick sense of ethics. LOL. Yay! The Cullens have arrived. Can't wait to see how they help. Great update!
Tiakie chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Love it! Edward with ethics - who'd have thought...

And the Cavalry arrive; so very exciting!
jklly12 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
oh alice lets see where you take us know.
2,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 123 .. Last Next »