Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
i like this more with every chapter. thanks for sharing!
jujubakiller chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I wonder if Mike did something to Bella... Anyway, she's pretty badass! I like her.
mstre11 chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I'm really curious about the past of both Bella and Edward...Looking forward to more!:)
jedigirlsc chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
bella knows a lot more than edward ever expected!
jedigirlsc chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
another great chapter!
chayasara chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Meh! Canon is overrated anyway. I love the original slant you're bringing to your characters, and I'm looking forward to having you reveal their (without a doubt) unique histories. Thanks for another great chapter!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
You're the author, BB! You just write it like it comes to you...it's awesome! At least now Edward can stop stalkin' Bella and talk to her like a "normal" person LOL!
atbatbatb chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Awesome
majose chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Yeah, Bella just signed her death sentence I guess, but how would the Volturi know that she killed Felix? Edward would be the obvious suspect, wouldn't he?
married2thcoach chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
This Bella is a riot,she has got some balls! But she is hiding some secrets as well. Love it. And Edward refusing her blood. Hmmm! There is so much more to him as well. Now my favorite stories in fan fic don't always follow the rules. So write it as you see it. I think its fantastic . Keep up the great writing! Looking forward to more. :)
2muchtrouble chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
It's your story and you can bend whatever rules you want because they really aren't rules are they. It's all fiction and yours is really good.
dollydimple chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Just love this story, can't wait for the next update.
dipsydoodle chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I'm very curious about Bella's past. I know, all in due time. Surprised Edward resisted taking a little drink. Maybe he is a softie after all. Thanks for the update
brittany86 chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
pretty good liked it a lot the whole gun thing
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
This was a great chapter. I initially thought he would drink from here, but I'm impressed at the strength of will he displayed. Very interested in Bella's backstory, and what regret is causing her to cut herself. She's not as smart as she thinks he is, if she thinks that Edward doesn't know what's causing those wounds on her arms.

So, Felix is no more. How long will it take the Volturi to figure out that he's gone?

Thank you so much for sharing!

TMOT :)