Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
ggb-luma chapter 36 . 11/10/2015
I gotta say that I loved Darkward,all that selfloathing..how could you not?! Amazing story..Was definitely not expecting the ending,actually halfway through I wasn't expecting most of the things. It's good to be surprised ) .
ggb-luma chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
I'm loving this dark fic soooo much! )
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Départ canon!

Lu avec Google Translate. French. Montréal, Québec.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Bad ass start
Feminine Archetype chapter 36 . 9/9/2015
umm...Wow. Thank you for writing some crazy shit. Wonderful, but crazy!
Feminine Archetype chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
I have to say I am sort of laughing to myself. I kind of feel like I am reading a Rambo fic with vampires...I must also say it is a credit to your skills as a writer that I am enjoying it. Thank you for this story. It was just what I needed on a random day off from work. I must say when you said "twists and turns' I didn't think I would end up feeling like a ballerina or an acrobat...or something else that spins all around and what not... but I am still enjoying it nonetheless. :)
Feminine Archetype chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Well, I like it so far... I read a lot of FF on several sites and don't review very often - but I wanted to tell you that I am enjoying your story so far. It's intriguing and I cannot say I find that to be the case very often. So, thanks for that. :)
k1942 chapter 36 . 8/10/2015
Of course you had to do it, this is your story, after all! It just makes me so sad that she will now be alone for eternity. Maybe with her dad, too? Good, good story!
k1942 chapter 35 . 8/10/2015
Hell of a deal you had to murder Edward to get Bella to save the world, that's all I can say! What will she do without him now?
k1942 chapter 34 . 8/10/2015
Saved by your extremely talented fiancé, Mr. Masen! I'm only sorry she didn't manage to destroy the Brazilian while she was at it!
k1942 chapter 33 . 8/10/2015
Poor little Alice, at least now maybe she's with Jasper again! The Brazilian is an evil sob, that's for damn sure. And to think, Caius probably started all this crap by turning all those in the Amazon!
k1942 chapter 32 . 8/10/2015
Yeah, General, be very careful what you wish for, just in case you happen to get it! WOW!
k1942 chapter 31 . 8/10/2015
This is absolutely too cool! Charlie is back in special forces, wonderful! At least the military knows they need all the help they can get!
k1942 chapter 30 . 8/10/2015
Thank God Charlie is a vampire because they sure need his common sense and logical planning. Good attitude, too! They all know the Brazilian has to be stopped or it all come to an end, no more Earth!
k1942 chapter 29 . 8/10/2015
So, where are Charlie and Alice? This no time to be goofing off, guys!
2,165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »