Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
k1942 chapter 26 . 8/10
I hope they got to her in time to save her!
k1942 chapter 25 . 8/10
Who is this guy who is there but he's not there? Some kind of powerful gift this one has!
k1942 chapter 24 . 8/9
Sorry, Edward, this situation in which you find yourself is not looking too promising!
k1942 chapter 23 . 8/9
Caius was just a bit smarter, or luckier this time, so now Edward has to rescue Bella, Alice and Charlie!
k1942 chapter 22 . 8/9
Let's hear it for Chief Charles Swan, hero extraordinaire! Looks like Forks, Washington is never going to be the same again!
k1942 chapter 21 . 8/9
Bella really is special, and it's a damn good thing, since it looks like she may be the key to ending Jane!
k1942 chapter 20 . 8/9
Looks like Charlie may be saved, maybe, but Alice's whole family has been wiped out! Not fair, but who said life was fair? I hope to God Edward and Bella get even with Jane someday!
k1942 chapter 19 . 8/9
No wonder Edward never offered to share his history with anyone! That was a horrible thing to live through!
k1942 chapter 18 . 8/9
I really like your version of Charlie; pretty cool dude! It seems to have surprised Bella to see her dad with the vampire she loves. This just keeps getting more and more interesting! By the way, I'm so glad Charlie burned Aro to ashes!
k1942 chapter 17 . 8/9
Boy, was I surprised when Charlie Swan showed up in Wyoming, on Edward's tail, yet! This next chapter ought to be rather informative!
k1942 chapter 16 . 8/9
Knowing how independent Miss Swan is, she could have struck out for the tall grass for all anyone can tell! I love that Emmett took out Demetri, but hate that Charlie gut shot the big guy! Now that Charlie has seen things he isn't supposed to see, what will crazy Aro do?
k1942 chapter 15 . 8/9
Just because they both want this, I fear it may not be the solution they hope!
k1942 chapter 14 . 8/9
What was he supposed to do, stand there and let Tyler beat hell out of Bella?
k1942 chapter 13 . 8/9
No matter how monstrous Edward thinks he is, just the fact of his attempts to save Bella prove how wrong he is!
k1942 chapter 12 . 8/9
I had a bad feeling it was something this horrendous that made Bella the way she was. I suspect it was fate that brought them together, they are quite the pair!
2,148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »