Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
k1942 chapter 28 . 8/10/2015
So far, so good. Too bad Bella only killed Caius, it's going to be a battle royal with that baldheaded Brazilian. I just hope they can defeat him!
k1942 chapter 27 . 8/10/2015
I wanted to reach in this story and strangle Edward for screwing around so long! God, what a blockhead! At least he finally got his head on straight!
k1942 chapter 26 . 8/10/2015
I hope they got to her in time to save her!
k1942 chapter 25 . 8/10/2015
Who is this guy who is there but he's not there? Some kind of powerful gift this one has!
k1942 chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
Sorry, Edward, this situation in which you find yourself is not looking too promising!
k1942 chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
Caius was just a bit smarter, or luckier this time, so now Edward has to rescue Bella, Alice and Charlie!
k1942 chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
Let's hear it for Chief Charles Swan, hero extraordinaire! Looks like Forks, Washington is never going to be the same again!
k1942 chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
Bella really is special, and it's a damn good thing, since it looks like she may be the key to ending Jane!
k1942 chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
Looks like Charlie may be saved, maybe, but Alice's whole family has been wiped out! Not fair, but who said life was fair? I hope to God Edward and Bella get even with Jane someday!
k1942 chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
No wonder Edward never offered to share his history with anyone! That was a horrible thing to live through!
k1942 chapter 18 . 8/9/2015
I really like your version of Charlie; pretty cool dude! It seems to have surprised Bella to see her dad with the vampire she loves. This just keeps getting more and more interesting! By the way, I'm so glad Charlie burned Aro to ashes!
k1942 chapter 17 . 8/9/2015
Boy, was I surprised when Charlie Swan showed up in Wyoming, on Edward's tail, yet! This next chapter ought to be rather informative!
k1942 chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
Knowing how independent Miss Swan is, she could have struck out for the tall grass for all anyone can tell! I love that Emmett took out Demetri, but hate that Charlie gut shot the big guy! Now that Charlie has seen things he isn't supposed to see, what will crazy Aro do?
k1942 chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
Just because they both want this, I fear it may not be the solution they hope!
k1942 chapter 14 . 8/9/2015
What was he supposed to do, stand there and let Tyler beat hell out of Bella?
2,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »