Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 36 . 3/27
Even though everything has changed in Bella's world, you've wonderfully brought us full circle; back to the mysterious beginnings of this story. Thank you so much for writing this stupendous story. I'm going to go back and reread the complete story so I can experience the whole journey in one go. I think this is one of those stories I'll keep coming back to. Thanks again!
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 35 . 3/27
Even though I sort of saw Edward's fate coming, I still teared up just a little during this chapter. This scene was beautifully melancholy. That feeling lasted me through the last chapter and yet, didn't leave me feeling unsatisfied or dejected. You left me feeling just a little hopeful.
BridieM chapter 18 . 3/27
An excellent chapter.
Bellacullen16 chapter 36 . 3/27
It was a very good story... With a very unexpected ending! Sad to see Edward die, but I can see why it fit.
The country I am from, most of us believe in reincarnation... So for my peace of mind, I'd like to believe that someday Bella will find him again so she doesn't have to live alone for eternity.
BridieM chapter 17 . 3/27
How the ... or rather WTF! How did he do it (Charlie)? So not up on USA geography. Again you continue to surprise me. Love it. Alice must have seen something. And they would never leave Emmett. So on to the next chapter. Thanks for writing such a good story.
BridieM chapter 16 . 3/27
What about her (Bella) heartbeat? Aro is just simply creepy. There are other words to describe him but creepy covers it. Good chapter.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 3/27
Thanks so much for joining us today, Cracked Fic. It's our pleasure to feature story at The International House of FanFic.
BridieM chapter 14 . 3/26
I love the twists you throw in.
BridieM chapter 13 . 3/26
Bella just knows the right things to say. Edward...not so much. Love what you're doing to this story.
BridieM chapter 12 . 3/26
Intense chapter indeed. Also, FYI, canon vamps don't leave fingerprints or DNA. Doesn't bother me I go with the flow.
BridieM chapter 11 . 3/26
Well it is only fair that you barely have control over Bella 'cause edward certainly doesn't. Love it. The man doesn't know when to admit defeat.
BridieM chapter 10 . 3/26
Love that this story takes me in directions I' don't suspect.
BridieM chapter 9 . 3/26
Most unexpected thiat was. Liked it a lot.
FUUUUUCCKKIK YOU FORR KILLING EDWARD!
BridieM chapter 8 . 3/26
I don't mind you changing canon vamps. It's been done before. Another compelling read.
2,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »