Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
Bee chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Let's go on the road! *clappy hands*

Offing Charlie, huh? Crude. And necessary. And awesome, because who does that? No one, that's who. Except you.

I sort of hope this happens, despite my initial twinge of 'oh no.'
Bee chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Randoms:

I love that Edward is fastidious about picking up his cigarette butts, but Bella just tosses them everywhere.

Thank you for not putting her in a dress. Seriously.

Vampire punches probably kill. If not seriously impaire future mental functions. Lets hope for that.
Bee chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
I've always wondered about that. The fur. Gross.

And I kind of like that Bella was going to kill mike before she left town. Girl has balls.
Enough to kiss a vamp. Double balls.
Bee chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
WOAH

You've got these girl down, given her a voice, let her anger become a part of her rather than an annoying anomaly to be rid of. You've let her own it, which is not often something these characters are allowed to do. More often than not its about suppression, but both B and E are facing their facts of life, taking them for what they are, and accepting them.
Bee chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
The road to becoming a veggie is not one easily traveled. Edward needs rehab and they may need to take drastic meaures.
Bee chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
The Cullens save the day!
Damn those veggies, they're too good for their own ... good. ;)
Bee chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Bella wants to die, or be a vamp, which is basically the same thing except with that whole pesky eternal life thing.

Get that buttcrack Edward!
Social justice killings are just my style.
Bee chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Both have secrets. Both are pissy and full of vinegar. She has a gun and he has blood lust. She just saved his life and now he owes her. Bad dudes are coming and she has special bullets but if he pisses her off she might just turn them on him.

And those arms of hers. Yep. Angry teenage girls are fucking ruthless.
Bee chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
Ok, hands down the best fight scene ever. No extra detail, only what is needed but the visuals were perfect, swinging him like a whip, the 'over the limb' part - gut wrenching and cringe worthy with so few words.

Girls with big guns? HOT.

And, I've got a sinking feeling I know where those scars on her arms came from ... No wonder she's not squeamish about feeding a vamp.
How as she know? I mean, the fight and survival of said fight points to supernatural, but to jump to blood feeding like that. Girl is a smart cookie.
Bee chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
37 text messages?! Jesus eff girl, you barely know the guy and you're already playing the high maintenance girlfriend. Get a damn grip, even I'd tell you to quit wasting data on that.

Also, he's making Edward dumb. He should leave ... But then ... No story so, stay Edward. Stay.
Bee chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Told you she was trouble.

Asking for it, dude...
Bee chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
HAHAHAHAHAH!
Gotcha dude. Better keep your eye on that girl cause she's got her eyes on you.

I like this girl. And I never like her. Feeling a distinct level of connection here, we'd be friends, me and her.

What a disgusting bore it must be to read minds and see into the heads of people like Waylon. No wonder Ed is so detached, how long could you stand it before you started looking at humans the same way we look at cows. Dumb. Food. That's it.
Bee chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Bad girl smokes cigarettes.
I was half expecting him to go pick up her trash.

Also, fervor is one of my favorite words. Woefully underused.
Bee chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
So, Man is more than efficient, he's damn knowledgable. Done this how many times before? Enough to know that he has to wipe thing down (do vamps leave fingerprints?) and dispose of bodies. Now those cigarette butts? In his pocket ... Is he against littering, or is this a worry of his? That they could track him? (And what would vamp DNA even look like, huh?)

That Bella girl is gonna be a problem. I can tell already.
Bee chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Ok first: I love middle ground characters. Not this, but not that either. This way, but only because that's the way it is and for no good reason at all. Thanks for an Edward description that wasn't full of pointless details - black eyes, disheveled hair and a scar? Hmmmmmm...

Second: ruthless efficiency, this one. I was convinced for a moment he was gonna use that chain to strangle Mike, rather than lock the door.

And third: this writing style. So crime noir, so untouched around these parts. Like a breath of fresh air while the rest are drowning in detail after detail after pointless, mind numbing detail. Short, sweet and to the point. Thank you for that.
1,847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »