Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
Wow. *smh*
Sweetie7smiled chapter 36 . 6/3
Wow. Neat story!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 10 . 6/3
Interesting! :) Thanks for writing!
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 6/1
Wow you killed Kenny! (South Park). Of course I hated that you killed Edward. I thought it might happen when I saw that Bella's superpowers only came out when Edward was threatened. That was a big hint right there, but I didn't want to believe. Took a lot of nerve to kill him. But you did. This was an exciting fic but I did miss the lemons even if they weren't necessary. All things considered I think you did a phenominal job and you should be very proud! Thanks so much for writing!
God Bless-Anita
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 6/1
Believe me there is one thing that Edward doesn't need-Fangirls! He has millions of them! I know, I know you mean in this particular story, right? Well are the humans now fangirling and fanboying over these four, or is it Just Bella? This is one wild ride!
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 6/1
I'm so proud for you 2x Fic of the Week! So Bella is a hooked up vamp now and the three others have Bella's blood! I hope they dumped the rest of her blood so the other vamps don't get it! They need to get out of there or is Bella gonna be the new head of Volturi? By the way, don't you men write Lemons! Where are the lemons ;)?
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 6/1
Yeah, you mean Bella is about to turn...I hope! Gotta go read more now!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 6/1
I just reallylove how you throw those flowers at your wife. "Throw her/him some flowers" was a special CB radio thing we had going years ago when my husband and I got into CB's. We had so much fun, picnics, meetings and talking all over the place on the radios. It was like that untill the internet came along. That was our internet back then. If your radio (cb) was really loud, people would say " I have to throw you some flowers girl you are really getting out"! Why I told you that I don't know. But I hope your wife likes her "flowers" from you :).
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 6/1
What's Edward going to do? Did you kill Alice too!? Man this is one hell of a fic. I hope to God this has a happy ending, or it all turns out to be a dream! ;)
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 6/1
You have got one hell of an imagination! But what is gonna happen now. Now that everyone knows about vampires!?
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 6/1
A press conference. What are you doing to the vampire world. You killed the Cullen's (except for Alice) and now they are going public? Noooooooooooooooooo! Can't you use Bella's super blood to heal the Cullen's? :)
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 6/1
Won't the Cullen's pieces crawl back together and heal! I can't believe that the Cullen's would be gone, please tell me they will heal!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 6/1
Glad you like explained the -30-. I'm confused...was Carlisle one of the doctors who wanted to change sick people into vamps. Still confused, but I guess it would be better than dying, but then having to fight the bloodlust. I think I'm still confused. It's what I get for reading all night!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 6/1
We are Twilight fans and we will ALWAYS love Edward! How can we not. He always fight to be a better person. He always protects Bella, what's not to love? And yeah even you couldn't help but keep him lovable after all! You are an amazing writer and we can only hope that you write some more Twifics!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 6/1
Yea! Charlie is a badass!
2,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »