Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
k1942 chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
No matter how monstrous Edward thinks he is, just the fact of his attempts to save Bella prove how wrong he is!
k1942 chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
I had a bad feeling it was something this horrendous that made Bella the way she was. I suspect it was fate that brought them together, they are quite the pair!
k1942 chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
I'm quite sure the reason I like all this story is as much your doing as it is your Mazzy's! I think he's going to give it a shot, for Bella's sake as much as anything, and he will succeed, most likely. I'm very curious as to what secrets Edward Masen is hiding.
k1942 chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
Well, looks as if Edward is going to change his ways, or become a member of the Guard, or perhaps , die? Whichever way this goes, it's sure to be enthralling!
k1942 chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
So long, Waylon, butt crack Santa, indeed! Edward is in a swivet, so to speak, his thinking all over the place, because of Bella. Maybe the six vampires in the woods may help. (sounds like the Cullen family, by the way.
k1942 chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Kind of glad Felix has gone up in smoke, but like Edward, I know he probably won't be the last Volturi member to show up to mess with the man in the long black coat.
k1942 chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
No surprise Bella shot Felix full of holes, literally. What got my attention was when she cut her arm and told him to drink! Smart girl!
k1942 chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Oops! Looks like Edward hung around one day too long! Felix showing up really can't be a good sign!
k1942 chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Looks to me as if Edward is well and truly hooked by this little human girl he can't read! Something about him is drawing her powerfully, too! My mouth fell open when she told him to do it!
k1942 chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
It could be the attraction of such a different pair this time around, and boy, are they ever different! I must give props where due, that is one gutsy little girl, getting in the face of something she knows is damn dangerous!
k1942 chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
How very interesting that Bella hasn't said a word about what she knows happened to Mike. There's definitely a story here about why she's come to live with her dad, since there seems to be no love lost between them.
k1942 chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
So, sweet isn't everything. I'll bet it surprised our vampire when he discovered his captive wasn't anymore! I also bet he hunts her down, since he's so intrigued by her.
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Poor Mike, talk about wrong place , wrong time! If he can't hear this girls' thoughts, it might keep her alive, at least until he can figure out why!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2015