Reviews for Believe
luminosity45 chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Really enjoyed your story. I live in NoVa and it also annoys me that they show snow at Christmas. Usually we get very little all winter, and when we do, it shuts everything down.
larnie chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
yes you are evil stopping here, but very good.x
titousphinx chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Oh yes ! pure evil to stop here. I love your story and your way to write.
ncislove chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
I've met Mark a few times - verrrry Gibbs-like in some ways, very expressive with a simple look.

Nice fic. :)
Antje chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Hypothermic Abby's caveman talk gave me a few chuckles!
Antje chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
One great comeback there, the one Abby flings at Gibbs about already feeling like she's in an accident. And snow! I'm going to keep reading to see if Abby really does get into an accident...
Antje chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Oh man, I love making peanut butter blossoms! Although I've only made them twice, each time in the last five years, and I'm over the age of thirty, so it's not that I have a long standing tradition making them, like Gibbs and Kelly. (So cute.) Incorporating kitchen time into a story is one of my most favorite things. Here's a holiday wish for you that you have a nicer day at work. If it's the people, they can get grumpy and shallow this time of year. Sometimes it helps trying to imagine them as eight-year-olds making peanut butter blossoms, or being strangled by sea monsters works, too!
titousphinx chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Still in love with your story, I'm burning to know more !
gosgirl chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Yes, you are mean! But I loved these two chapters... the first very tense and angst filled, and the second, so heartfelt and sad. And yes, Gibbs you should grow a pair! I was torn between hugging him and headslapping him, but at least you've given her a sliver of hope with his words at the end, coz the poor woman not knowing how he feels... if he hurts her too badly, he's gonna push her away even when she does realise. Although given this is Gibbs, it's entirely in character. That he'd decide to ruin them before they've even tried... and it must hurt her that he doesn't have enough faith in her to be what he needs her to be, and she's gonna be so pissed at him when she realises he's made decisions both of them should be making. But again, you've nailed their voices and characters. Really enjoying this story.
madmother2 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Great chapter. :):) More please. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Sophies-Welt chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Wow awesome story, hope you update soon!
madmother2 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Really enjoying this story, more please. :)
Gibbs4Eva chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Love this story & I hope that Gibbs comes to his senses soon! I know he will find her in time!
titousphinx chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Great story, can not wait to read more !
gosgirl chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
I've just discovered your story and I'm really enjoying it. Thank you for sharing. In particular, the last two chapters were really heartbreaking. You've captured their voices really well and his inner angst and inability to get the right words out when he needs them, and when he does get something out, it ends up hurting. Poor guy... you really made me feel for him and for her. And the latest chapter portrayed Abby's heartbreak really well and typical of her she'd blame herself... last paragraph was very moving, almost as if she's giving up.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »