Reviews for Doomsday
ljuhl chapter 3 . 1/18
Your story is very different. But I really like it. Hope you decide to continue.
windsongspringheart chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Very different, but I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
this plot idea is very interesting...I have read many of your stories and I love your descriptive language. I like your fluff stories too. I am looking forward to updates on your longer works.
quaff chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I'd love to know where you're going with this. Thank you for writing this story.
All the readers chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDA
Crookneck chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
IT IS TOO LATE FOR ME TO BE DOING THIS. I am doing it anyways.

Great opening scene – it reminds us neatly of what’s going on, since it’s been such a long wait. (By the way, what you said about lack of reviews on that second chapter – I’m glad you decided to continue anyways, but wow, look at the response so far for this chapter, that’s impressive!) I also love the immediate tension set up between Glorfindel and the guard. I’m impressed with your use of… not sure what to call it. Pentagonish lingo? All the talk about who has what rights, what the officials can and can’t and should and shouldn’t do. I mean the text itself doesn’t really say all that but it all springs readily to mind, especially given the political context that’s in the forefronts of most of your readers’ minds. And of course I love that Matthewson backs down in the end. As he should.

Love the image of the little dance of wills between Glorfindel’s mind and the ‘itch’, the feeling of something wrong. The flea bit made me cringe. Ok, here’s something else that I love that I’m pretty sure I’m not going to be able to describe correctly… yes, you’ve made this whole base thing seem kind of fishy and the commander is clearly a turd, but I kind of expect that in fiction, especially fanfiction. But even in popular books and movies. Antagonists are bad guys. Whoever is a speed bump for the protagonist is usually made out to have a nasty streak or a shady personality, simply to make it easier for the audience/reader to remember that that person is not good for the interests of the protagonist. That’s as far as it goes. Which is not, of course, how I think it usually happens in real life. In real life, the protagonists meet people who they see as obstacles to their own interests, but these people themselves often aren’t really nasty, they’ve just got clashing interests. This commander was obviously a nasty, which I could easily see as just part of his inherent character because he’s detaining Our Hero Glorfindel, but here you’re having Glorfindel actually wonder about the fact that commander is nasty. So… yeah. What I think I’m maybe trying to say is that you’re taking a common assumption of fiction, and a rather silly one at that, and you’re giving it some muscle. Do I make sense? Well, anyways.

The beginning of the second section where Glorfindel is throwing the ball – totally reminds me of the beginning of M:I - Ghost Protocol. Man, I just love bouncy balls.

Yeah, General O’Neil? Is this a crossover?

Rogers is an interesting addition. Especially given that Glorfindel had just been worrying about the shadowy sort of wrongness of the base and of the commander, which leads the reader to think that there’s something hidden and evil creating the infrastructure for the base’s actions, but then here’s sunny, smiling Rogers, who Glorfindel immediately doesn’t completely mistrust and maybe even doesn’t dislike right away, and if Glorfindel, who is as old as you’ve noted, feels this way about him, then of course the reader trusts Glorfindel’s opinion. THEN Rogers goes and lies. So Rogers must be caught up in something that’s against his own values, if Glorfindel’s observations are correct.

Glorfindel’s little almost-flashback of what happened in New Orleans – whew, if that’s not close to home right now. Pretty sad, and very easy to visualize. Beyond the current real-life relevance of that scene, I hadn’t even considered where Glorfindel had been during the attacks, or what happened to him. I really like that you’ve held those details back from readers up until this point, we had enough to be thinking about. This adds a new dimension, I can’t wait for you to tell us more about it!

WOW, that last chunk packs a punch… so many things to think about all of a sudden! (But not too many.) The whole ‘TSTC’ thing is super intriguing. I find myself wondering if Glorfindel took the name Gabriel Williams simply so he could pose as the head of public relations at TSTC, or if in this reality Glorfindel really IS that person. THEN I wonder what this new clean energy is, and also why the TSTC people are so secretive, and then I wonder if they’re all elves/other non-humans, and if they know something that would allow them to bring this clean energy to our industrial world, and then my mind starts wandering in precisely a million directions from there, which is exactly where my mind should not be going, as I do plan on sleeping very soon.

And I love the last part, about his worry over the wounded earth. That kind of connects with the paragraph I wrote above. It also serves as a good reminder that although this story takes place on the pavement, the protagonists are still elves, which are more a part of the earth than Man ever will be, according to the legendarium, I think. It reminds us that, yes, beneath all this chaos and ickiness, there is a living planet. A trying-to-live planet, anyway. Given the love elves have (had?) for the earth, given their hate of goblin technology (gears and other symbols of industrialization), I’ve really got to wonder what role TSTC has in all of this, and what in the world Elrond and Glorfindel are doing here. Not in a what-the-heck-does-Seren-think-she’s-doing-putting -these-characters-here sort of way, but in a boy-am-I-excited-to-find-out-what-she’s-got-planne d sort of way. It is unexpectedly difficult to type hyphens between strings of words instead of spaces.

I really enjoyed this chapter! So many great developments! I hope all these reviews have showed you that there’s definitely interest for this story, and I think I’d willingly sacrifice myself to the breathing thing under the stairs if you decided to drop this story because even though the updates have been super spaced out and even though they’re kind of short and even though this is only chapter three, I LOVE THIS STORY and I must know how it ends. And all the glorious details between this point and that.

And, lastly, thanks for the email that I really wanted to respond to tonight (and listen to the music). Normally I’d feel fine about just leaving it for when I can get to it but I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated it. Although I guess you can’t know how much I appreciated it unless I reply to it. Well, I appreciated it a lot.

-Crookneck
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
"General O'Neil" - Soooooooo, would it be safe to assume that this is THE General O'Neil?
annafan chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I like this. Elves in a post-apocalyptic world. And Glorfindel doing a Steve McQueen "Cooler King" impression. Try not to worry about lack of reviews. I'm beginning to think it's just a lot harder to get reviews for anything AU than it is for a 10th walker story, no matter how mediocre the latter. And your story is not mediocre, it's good. I'm also enjoying the fact that not everything is being spelled out, that we don't know what's going on. Suspense is good.
Karakehribar chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I'm delighted to see an update! Really interesting set up so far - I think that the mystery & gradual revealing of background details works well with the chaos & confusion in the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Hope your writer's block is gone.
It's strange indeed that people can be deemed a threat by authorities when the attack was clearly perpetrated by 'aliens'... or that a pre-war position would afford 'Gabriel' sudden respect & relative freedom...
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I threw my fist in the air when I saw an update. Of course I was just leaving for class, but I decided that I would read it during class! Which is a problem since I am very expressive and I could not help to laugh with glee when Captain Rogers greeted Glorfindel with a smile, and even more when I read that he is the Head of Public Relations. How awesome is that! It was a mess to keep myself from beaming as I read this.

Super happy to see that the story is still going!
ellfine chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Interesting beginning. I hope you continue the story to the end...
Kyle chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
By the way this is a very good story and there are many interesting philosophical approaches that can be done with this but I DO hope my suggestion gets noticed.
Kyle chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
So like how is this related to Lord Of The Rings? Can you make an authors note chapter to give some basic background on this world?

I've noticed a few authors do do that when their story strays from canon which is very much appreciated as I have an idea of their world. I cannot stand stories that rush into things.
She's Just Hiding chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Well, after reading this story I have one thing to say: Glorfy on a motercycle best thing ever.