Reviews for Tangled Webs
francis2 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Frank is still alive - and I'm sure he's going to enjoy this, but will Kono?
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
please, please, please make a happy ending for kono/adam and steve/cath. :D
Reader1976 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Thanks for updating. Excellent chapter. I am enjoying your story very much. I am particularly curious to see where the Steve/Kono relationship goes. The vibe you are writing between the two is pulling at me. I have to say that I am always intrigued by fanfic about these two together. The series has Steve/Cath so there is no mystery there. Great job weaving in the actual occurrences on the series with your story : )

I liked:
"I didn't let you finish before," she said, eyes locking on his. "Are you personally asking me to walk away?" The question hung heavy in the air as they continued to look at each other. Steve's blue gaze lowered, knowing that there was only one answer to her question that he could live with."

And all the best in your stint abroad! Happy adventures and I hope you settle in easily and quickly...(so you can get back to writing this story! Oops, gotta remember, it's not always about me...). Bon Voyage! : )
Lt. Cmdr. Kono McGarrett chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Mmm
robinh chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Welcome back. I was really happy to read this update. I thought you have captured the characters really spot on, and handled the long awaited conversation really well and with great care to both Kono and Steve. Very well done and very true to the previous chapters of your story. You managed to maintain the suspense well with these short scenes at the end. Nice job.

I hope you are excited about your coming move. I hope it's somewhere nice and interesting.
Good luck!
I hope you will be able to update from time to time, and visit the website.

R.
quisinart4 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Okay I admit I don't remember at all what's happening in this fic but I remembered we were due for a Steve/Kono scene about the pics chin found so thanks for that. That scene was written brilliantly and I like your own history of how kono and Adam met. Great steve/Danny banter in the car too!

Hope the move goes well and best of luck getting settled into your new home! Thinking of you :)
Sarah chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Will you be updating this anytime soon? I'm dying to hear Steve and Kono's talk..
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
really good! please update asap!
Aniejj chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
please update more chapters ! it's really good
Runner043 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
I hope there are more chapters coming!
Runner043 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
The dynamic the Fab4 has going right now is quite interesting. And Bori-Lori, well, I'm glad you at least have her annoying and unnecessary, as is fitting.

There's only one chapter left to read, so I am now wondering if this story will be continued. I hope so.
Runner043 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Very intriguing so far. Liked Kono's stance against Chin's presumptions.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
So, Marly,... does your muse always talk to you in Danny's voice?
Aniejj chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
pplease updates new chapetr(s),,,, IT'S AWSOME
Lydia chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I feel like I'm reading a book when I read this! There're so many things going on, I have to have my wits about me (and not tired from work and stuff) when I read it. This story is so great and I'm really enjoying it even if there isn't any Steve and Kono connection. I hope your life calms down a bit so that you can concentrate on writing more :)