Reviews for Tangled Webs
robinh chapter 15 . 4/23
Very exciting. This is going really fast and really well. Please continue.
Hnina chapter 15 . 4/22
Oh course we like it !
Great chapter great story as always ! Waiting for the next chapter hihi
beetledriver7 chapter 15 . 4/20
Great update! Fryer sure plays dirty. I kept thinking what a sneaky, nasty dude he is. And now that Hiro is dead, that should throw some kinks into their dealings with Adam. You always keep me guessing!
njn9726 chapter 15 . 4/19
This chapter was very satisfying in disclosing so much of Fryer's motivations and more of the tangled web. I did not expect a chapter so soon. So thank you for that! I am glad you give Kono a clear head and calm disposition to see what Fryer is and has been planning. Chin's reaction to Fryer's plans was so in character. I felt a little sorry for Adam and wonder if he really had any feelings for Kono at all. Cannot wait to see Steve's reaction to Fryer's game. Is there another punch coming? Hehe.
njn9726 chapter 14 . 4/17
Thanks for the chapter. Loved it. I like how your Captain Fryer gets under Five 0's skin. The answers are coming quickly now. I am a little confused about Kono going in again with Delano as Fryer put. Delano tried to kill her but the end game is the bigger fish? I am sure it will be cleared up in the coming chapters.

Best of luck with the move. Can't wait for your next update.
Loved the mckono moments! Getting more exciting, can't wait for more!
Kittysp2719 chapter 14 . 4/14
Yeah I can't wait for the next chapter especially as mckono are getting closer and closer together.
beetledriver7 chapter 14 . 4/13
No doubt that all this should certainly come back to Wo Fat! I am curious about how Steve will react to watching Adam's interrogation. With so many pieces in play, you definitely have quite a storm going! I love it! Best of luck with all your moving. Hope we see another chapter soon! :)
Please update your story i really like it thanks
Kiwikaren chapter 13 . 3/19
That was great, however I feel exhausted after reading this chapter. What a day! Don't you rest too long though, another chapter is needed pronto.
misspsycho24 chapter 13 . 3/18
Oh Whoa, this chapter was full of action, love it. Again, I think I mentioned it ( yes, I'm awake now and with coffee in my system lol) Danny and Grace are the best of H50 besides shirtless Steve *grinning* can't wait for more.
misspsycho24 chapter 12 . 3/18
Honestly I'm panicking with them lol. I have to confess that there is nothing better besides shirtless Steve or Danny complaining about Steve's ninjas skills than Danny and Grace's moments. These two are so cute together... Coming back OMG Great Chapter!
njn9726 chapter 13 . 3/16
Great action packed chapter. I really enjoyed it. I was afraid you were going to follow the show too closely and we would lose Malia. Sorry I hadn't reviewed sooner when the chapter was posted. Real life happened but now I hope we get to see the next chapter really soon.
Hnina chapter 13 . 3/9
Keep going ! McKono is getting closer and closer I like it ;)
Beautifully well done !
robinh chapter 13 . 3/9
Well done. Action packed installment. The scene with Steve and Kono post rescue was brilliant and tender. More more more...