Reviews for Tangled Webs
thetimedoctor chapter 19 . 5/15
So glad to se you back! I actually was reading this when you started posting the story back in 2012, so I am more than happy to see that you are continuing the story! Loving it!
beetledriver7 chapter 19 . 2/21
I absolutely love that Kamekona was in the backdrop of Kono's meeting with Adam. I laughed when I read his wahines comment! Nothing like a woman scorned - Kono definitely let Adam have it. I love that there is so much going on, and even the Governor has some kind of endgame here too. Looking forward to more!
beetledriver7 chapter 18 . 2/15
Whew! That chapter was chock-full of movement in this story! I can definitely feel things building up again. Good job with this chapter - you're maintaining all the moving parts very well.
njn9726 chapter 17 . 2/2
Yeah! So glad you are back!
beetledriver7 chapter 17 . 1/31
Yay! Welcome back! I'm so glad to see an update for this story. We are diving right back into the action. Looking forward to more!
Aquababy58 chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Really like this. Please update.
Hnina chapter 16 . 5/24/2015
Excellent !
Can't wait for the post-ep 5x23 fic ! And the next chapter as well lol
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2015
Please post soon! Looking forward to reading what happens next!
njn9726 chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
Welcome back! I hope your move back went smoothly.

"Instead, it looked like the man was chewing glass ..." Hehe. I love how you write. Looking forward to see where you take Kono's undercover - how she handles it and how Steve reacts.

I have been waiting for someone to write something about the 5x23 episode. Glad you have something in mind.

Waiting eagerly for your next update and new story.
robinh chapter 16 . 5/19/2015
Hey, cool update. Specially liked your Danny. His convos with Steve were funny and really well written. I have no idea what is happening in the show right now. Couldn't bring myself to watch it... your author's note made me think it's worse than ever. Please tell me there is actually some silver lining there because I'm imagining the worst...
Anyway, I'm loving this story and I am quite sure it's 10 times better than the writing of the show. Well done! Waiting for more.
beetledriver7 chapter 16 . 5/19/2015
Continually building the layers...I love it! I also loved having all three guys come to Kono's defense. What great men to have at your back! (I think I may have just swooned a bit, lol)
robinh chapter 15 . 4/23/2015
Very exciting. This is going really fast and really well. Please continue.
Hnina chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
Oh course we like it !
Great chapter great story as always ! Waiting for the next chapter hihi
beetledriver7 chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Great update! Fryer sure plays dirty. I kept thinking what a sneaky, nasty dude he is. And now that Hiro is dead, that should throw some kinks into their dealings with Adam. You always keep me guessing!
njn9726 chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
This chapter was very satisfying in disclosing so much of Fryer's motivations and more of the tangled web. I did not expect a chapter so soon. So thank you for that! I am glad you give Kono a clear head and calm disposition to see what Fryer is and has been planning. Chin's reaction to Fryer's plans was so in character. I felt a little sorry for Adam and wonder if he really had any feelings for Kono at all. Cannot wait to see Steve's reaction to Fryer's game. Is there another punch coming? Hehe.