Reviews for Tangled Webs
njn9726 chapter 17 . 2/2
Yeah! So glad you are back!
beetledriver7 chapter 17 . 1/31
Yay! Welcome back! I'm so glad to see an update for this story. We are diving right back into the action. Looking forward to more!
Aquababy58 chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Really like this. Please update.
Hnina chapter 16 . 5/24/2015
Excellent !
Can't wait for the post-ep 5x23 fic ! And the next chapter as well lol
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2015
Please post soon! Looking forward to reading what happens next!
njn9726 chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
Welcome back! I hope your move back went smoothly.

"Instead, it looked like the man was chewing glass ..." Hehe. I love how you write. Looking forward to see where you take Kono's undercover - how she handles it and how Steve reacts.

I have been waiting for someone to write something about the 5x23 episode. Glad you have something in mind.

Waiting eagerly for your next update and new story.
robinh chapter 16 . 5/19/2015
Hey, cool update. Specially liked your Danny. His convos with Steve were funny and really well written. I have no idea what is happening in the show right now. Couldn't bring myself to watch it... your author's note made me think it's worse than ever. Please tell me there is actually some silver lining there because I'm imagining the worst...
Anyway, I'm loving this story and I am quite sure it's 10 times better than the writing of the show. Well done! Waiting for more.
beetledriver7 chapter 16 . 5/19/2015
Continually building the layers...I love it! I also loved having all three guys come to Kono's defense. What great men to have at your back! (I think I may have just swooned a bit, lol)
robinh chapter 15 . 4/23/2015
Very exciting. This is going really fast and really well. Please continue.
Hnina chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
Oh course we like it !
Great chapter great story as always ! Waiting for the next chapter hihi
beetledriver7 chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Great update! Fryer sure plays dirty. I kept thinking what a sneaky, nasty dude he is. And now that Hiro is dead, that should throw some kinks into their dealings with Adam. You always keep me guessing!
njn9726 chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
This chapter was very satisfying in disclosing so much of Fryer's motivations and more of the tangled web. I did not expect a chapter so soon. So thank you for that! I am glad you give Kono a clear head and calm disposition to see what Fryer is and has been planning. Chin's reaction to Fryer's plans was so in character. I felt a little sorry for Adam and wonder if he really had any feelings for Kono at all. Cannot wait to see Steve's reaction to Fryer's game. Is there another punch coming? Hehe.
njn9726 chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
Thanks for the chapter. Loved it. I like how your Captain Fryer gets under Five 0's skin. The answers are coming quickly now. I am a little confused about Kono going in again with Delano as Fryer put. Delano tried to kill her but the end game is the bigger fish? I am sure it will be cleared up in the coming chapters.

Best of luck with the move. Can't wait for your next update.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
Loved the mckono moments! Getting more exciting, can't wait for more!
Kittysp2719 chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
Yeah I can't wait for the next chapter especially as mckono are getting closer and closer together.