Reviews for Privacy
BadLittleKittyKat chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I liked this. A nice read after the crap I just read by someone who turned Carol into an old woman so she could be paired with Herschel. Can you believe that?! I couldn't finish reading it past the first couple of paragraphs it made me feel so angry. This was enjoyable. Thanx for calming me down. LOL
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
"She was sick of words. And all of the prayers. And thoughts. And dreams that ended in someone dying or being lost. All she wanted was to feel something real. She wanted to feel something wholly good that she could remember, even if walkers got the chance to feast upon her flesh. She wanted to remember what it was like to be touched and to have that connection with another human being. She wanted something beautiful in a world of living nightmares. She needed something to drown out the bad. She needed Daryl."

These words can just as easily be applied to real life. Life can be hard, apocalypse notwithstanding. People can be understanding or sympathetic, but life is still what it is. Loved this passage, it is one of those that really speaks to me.
SilverWolf84 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow! Awesome.
puppery84 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Good story! I liked it.
letmefallasleep chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Really liked this; awesome job at keeping everyone in character. And it was very sweet, very touching. Kudos. : )
MarionArnold chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Well that was lovely, so sweet and tender, especially the exchange with the scars. Wouldn't I love to see the person's face who pulls the curtain back looking for one of them!
deelove1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012