Reviews for Ten Honest Thoughts On Being Loved By Scorpius Malfoy
I really like how you close most of the segments with a simple sentence that sort of leaves the reader smiling. :) Good job!
Potassium1939.1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is so cute! love it :)
Snitch chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
So cute! Well done
thlove chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awwwwwwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
THATS REALLY GOOD!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I'm sure I just died of the excessive fluffiness that is this fic. But it was cute. Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of Scorrose anymore, but I think you characterized them both well. I'm also not a fan of first person. I just don't think it gets across as well as third. But you used it well.

"I don't want to think like that, but I begin to suspect that, if called upon, I would choose Scorpius. / I wonder what kind of person that makes me." - This just reminds me so much of AndiTed it isn't even funny.

And I'm left wondering how the heck their parents didn't find out from someone.

Overall, nicely done.
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is seriously adorable and you had me beaming all the way through :D I love Scorrose and you absolutely do them justice. I liked the format with the ten different thoughts, and I really love how you wrote them together; how they know each other inside out. I think my favourite bit had to be the parents' reactions, but there were so many other great bits. These ten small moments give a lovely picture of their relationship, and I really enjoyed this. :)
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was beautiful. Great job!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Brilliant. Keep writing
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
You may not ship them, but you do write them beautifully! I could honestly see a multi-chap coming out of this (But honestly, who has the time for that anymore?). Anyway, loved it! I honestly don't ship them either, but I'm really starting to like them! :D
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Yay, yay, yay! This is adorable :) Favorite bits: From One, Rose promising to beat Scorpius to please Ron; Three, Rose blushing under his stare; Four, the way they each consider the other's feelings; Six, "it's amusing for other reasons"; Seven, the simplicity of Rose's declaration and also her attraction to him; Nine: "Because you are my best friend, and I could never love anyone the way I love you"; Ten: all the parents' reactions ;)

A wonderful job; I really like how you progressed their relationship, especially Rose's thoughts on her love for her family versus her love for Scorpius. Thank you, Hedwig! *beaming*
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This made me smile. (: it's absolutely adorable. I love it to pieces!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I know you don't ship them, but you did them so much justice. I loved this. The last sentences of three, five, six, eight, and nine are my favorite bits, if I'm allowed to choose that many favorites. It's adorable, you characterize them similarly to how I do, and it's awesome. I like the bit about how Draco warned Scorpius - it's true, and I love that Scor loves her anyway. Favoriting. :)
Harryfan94 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012