Reviews for When a Wise Girl Goes to War
banapples2018 chapter 1 . 4/23
The jokes Clarisse makes about Percy slays me XD "Gay as a raindbow. Bends over like one too", gods that killed me with laughter.

This fanfiction is really detailed and I enjoyed that. You didn't just start with Annabeth and Piper talking and stuff, you started with a nice background that set the plot for the whole headcanon you got going on; it's pretty awesome. Next story I goooo~
Cookie monster chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
'When A Good Man Goes To War' the episode of Demons Run in Doctor Who. (Ready for my cookie)
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
That was adorable. And a good explanation of your head canon... Thank you for being such an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Doctor Who references rule!
Ally F chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
... XD and O/O ... I love it
BuelterM101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I love this pairing! You need to make more story's like this. Pipabeth!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Haven't read the story yet but 2 things. 1) wow just wow. Why did you make that reference and 2) love this pairing so this story will probably be great
SoraSkyWolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
gay like a rainbow, OMG I cant stop lauthing, good one i really like it
centaur chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS OMFG
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Annabeth does tend to overthink things... You've captured that beautifully.. ;)
Nome chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Thattitle is a Doctor Who reference?
omega2199 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is absolutely perfect! In a way I can only begin to describe! I absolutely love it, great job!
Keep writing,
-Om
Jay chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Although I friggin love this story... I find that so many people going to the roman camp rather...illogical. What happens if they fail? Then they will not have a trump card back at camp to have a better chance of surviving... However, I still love this fic.
Hi chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Omg I live you this is a great story I just love this pairing pipabeth I was so excited for this to come out its a wonderful story love it.
P.S will you write more stories for this paring
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Annabeth's description of Percy's gayness cracked me up! That was hilarious And now we finally get a taste of how Annie ended up with Piper XD