Reviews for Lord Perseus Child of Rome
FirstMassacr chapter 23 . 2/7
so much fluff in the last few chapters i almost cried
FirstMassacr chapter 14 . 2/6
PEROE USE MOTIVATE

IT WAS SUPERR EFFECTIVE..

srsly tho one of my fav parings besides percyxcalypso and percyxpiper and percyxreyna

literally this Percy Jackson fanfic nation is so hellbent over Percyxartemis like lmao literally all of them are exactly the same.

But here, take my motivation and write more. i like this passion you have.
Xyoras chapter 14 . 2/3
Just have Artemis, phoebe, and thali be the bridesmaids, and Chaos,maybe Poseidon and Hades as the other two groomsmen.
What I loved demoted Zeus I mean zeus he doesn't get that level of respect
101axel chapter 23 . 2/3
That was such a great story!

I will be reading it agen and agen :p
Xyoras chapter 8 . 2/2
Wouldn't Percy be Artemiss great great uncle or something like that, and if Zoe is basically Artemiss daughter and Thalia is Artemiss sister and if Percy and Zoe are together then Thalia's niece (Zoe) is also here mother if Thalia views her great great uncle as her father figure.
Oh Gods that family tree is almost as f***ed up as the whole family line of the gods, Titans, primordials, and whatever came before them.
Galactic Cactus chapter 14 . 1/16
I love this story! The plot is great and honestly Percy punching a drakon was the best scene of almost all pjo fanfics I've read. Keep up the good work and never stop writing!
ROBOTICFDS chapter 23 . 1/5
Trust me I never cried!
I am a big fan of yours. I am 12 , and i live with my grandma[ worst one ever]. To be hosnet, you and nutsofthesoftchest are like the family I never had [ I found out I was adopted last week :[ ]
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
hell it is good
Peteyboy96 chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
Wow! This has to be one of the best Fanfiction pieces I have ever read. You are so gifted! Reading this feels almost like I'm reading another Riordan book, because you are so knowledgable about Greek mythology and managed to even keep most of the story in canon. I recently finished your take on Achilles and Perseus and am so glad I found these stories. I've read countless Fanfiction stories, but yours have got to be some of the best due to creativity, originality, organization, and thoroughness. I could barely put my phone down to stop reading these stories haha. Reading stories as great as this one reminds me why I love literature and reading Fanfiction. No matter what others say, you are amazing and Id like to thank you for making such great stories. This is the first time that I have actually reviewed a story so that alone is special, but I hope this encourages you or at least makes you feel appreciated. Thanks again, good luck with your future stories! (Btw, you seem to be a very gifted writer so I might recommend attempting to branch out and try to get published or something. Obviously you can't publish Fanfiction, but you seem to have the skill and creativity that could create a great new series). :)
Yolodysseus chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
Fantastic and original. Great job.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2015
This is probably the best story I have ever read
Ibhope u write another story
ali baba chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
hey, you are a great, really creative writer, you know. you do realise that a Primordial as powerful as Perseus in the story could easily solve everything with a flick of his finger, could destroy Titans, Giants and Typhon without lifting an arm? so you really really underestimate the power of an awake Primordial. Also if Chaos created the Ancient Laws, then why couldn't he bend them and go to Earth to help if he was not confident of victory against Gaia and the others? And Perseus can never be toe to toe with Chaos. But whatever; its fanfiction anyway right? Great job though; I admire you for having the creativity to come up with something as original as this, and the dedication to write it to the finish. Great job!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 23 . 12/12/2015
Okay, I'm confused on what the girls names were because you didn't put commas or anything. So I can't tell if you were calling Artemis grandma Artemisia or if Artemisia was the little girls name.
1,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »