Reviews for Lord Perseus Child of Rome
d.m.r.l chapter 1 . 11/25
Giggle123 chapter 18 . 11/14
I thoght that chapter 18 was GREAT I don't care if you think not Iam just stateing the truth
kelphead chapter 10 . 10/23
Anaklusmos:"No one knows love at 16"
Me:unless your from boy meets world
Cory:that is so true
Tapanga:yep just look at us we're inseparable
brendon.young.1 chapter 9 . 10/20
Khaos20 chapter 23 . 9/25
One of the greatest stories I ever read. Please keep up the good work. AWESOME!
NoSugarForValdez chapter 3 . 9/21
Actually, I see two options here:
a.) the timeline is weird for the sake of awesomeness, or
b.) TIME TRAVEL for the sake of awesomeness!

Personally, I prefer the second one. Think about it: He's the PRIMORDAL GOD OF TIME, so surely he's capable of it. So: He finishes training, and he decides to go to earth for a bit and ends up in Greece in the Garden of the Hesperides, oops, accidental time travel, supercool, lets him save Zoe from Hercules, yay... OR he goes back in time INTENTIONALLY because he heard Zoe's cries for help when Hercules was trying to do the thing to her. He goes because he hates rape because of what happened to his mother, and he ends up being there early. He sees the $h!t go down and comes out and saves Zoe.

OOH, or there's a time-loop-y-paradoxical-thingr where after he does the things for the rest of the book, he goes back in time and tells his past self how and why and when to rescue Zoe and THEN the $h!t goes down.

Just an idea... or three.
U and your stupid cliffhangers :) :(
jindyandpercabethlover4ever chapter 23 . 8/24
that was amazing love it love it love it great job
Btigeriz chapter 7 . 8/12
I've read this fanfic a few times and each time I always think it would have been much more dramatic if Perseus and Zoe had kissed for the first time during this chapter.
jkbat chapter 8 . 8/12
I've been reading this and I have to say I like this fic a lot (on chapter 8 now) and I have a few things I want to say. Hera is only OOC from one perspective, while she hates Zeus' demigods due to the whole cheating on her issue, in the books she apparently doesn't dislike demigods themselves generally because she can understand that it's not their fault the gods were stupid cheaters, so I have zero issues whatsoever with this characterization :) .

I also really like the characterization of Poseidon in this fic. While some of the gods struck me as major dicks (Zeus, I'm looking at you here), Poseidon always struck me as pretty fair and not too bad of a dad, just a little distant due to the laws of the gods and the fact that he is married in a mostly loving relationship (the books didn't show much of Poseidon's wife as she, understandably, dislikes Percy as a representation of her husband's unfaithfulness) and has an entire kingdom under the sea to manage, so I imagine he's pretty busy. Quite a few fanfics paint Poseidon terribly, either as a terrible person or as a terrible father who plays favorites to the detriment of his sons. I don't really see that, and I'm happy he wasn't pigeonholed like that here.

I'm going to read more of the fic now :3
X.A.R.M200903 chapter 23 . 8/5
The best linal for a great story
gods of oylumpus chapter 10 . 8/1
you know crapola at that age unless you like our percy
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 23 . 7/17
Best Percy/Zoe pairing story I have read so far. I love the fact that you included so many primordials and also how you portrayed Chaos. Though I think that the best parts were the beat downs on Zeus they were hilarious. I wanted to also con granulate you on the scene where Percy fixed the council I thought it seemed incredibly well thought out like you spent a ton of time thinking on the subject before you wrote it. The final thing I wanted to praise you for was the family interaction that Percy had with his invite family ( chaos, lupa, Thalia, clarise, and Zoe ) but especially with Thalia I thought that refashionship was awesome.
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 10 . 7/15