Reviews for The Itch
Kate Castellan chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
This. You are my favourite author, all of the Peter and Alicia feelings ... you put them into words. Thank you. Wow.
Steffili chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
awwwwwwwwwww such a nice and sweet ending. I love it so much. Thanks for that. :-)
goodwifefan chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Uh-MAZING! :D SO wonderful! Especially loved the line about all the other bodies in the bed between them! Wow! Very powerful visual & so true! Great way to end a rough week! Thanks for this story! Gonna hold you to that writing more A/P stuff! Bravo! Jodes :)
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Well, First, I think I HAVE to say "Thank you so much" for this WONDERFULL Story ! It was really more than VERY Good ! I don't have the word to describe it (Well, i guess it's because of my lake of english vocabulary, French sucks, really...) but i really LOVE this story!

If someday I will be in pain because of the show and Peter/Alicia relationship, I'm sure I will come and read it again ! Just for relax !

Well, again, Thank you, and yes, i think you SHOULD write some other PA fic !
Believe78 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Thank you for this amazing story. So sad this was the end. Wonderfully written as always :) can we get a sequel? :)
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Gosh, you stop in the MOST IMPORTANT part ! Can't wait !
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
"I'll miss you" is my favorite quote ! So cute!
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Ooh, this is a family reunion? xD
CarolinaFlores chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Aww, this is the perfect ending! So like them and with so many possibilities! Great job!
HH12345 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
This was so amazing, but I have to say I haven't expect you to end it! :O
Can't we get a sequel? PLEASE?
You know what they say- Give one a finger, then he wants the whole hand
meherm chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Simply loved the ending.. Looking forward to reading more of Their stories
Kikidevil17 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
BAWWWWWWL! This cannot possibliy be the end :( I wasn't ready for this :( I thought there was going to be more :( I am so sad. This fic was amazingggggggggggggg! I swear Randi, I thought I was gonna die of happniess in this last chapter! Wow! You did such an amazing job, and yes thank you for giving us 4 extra chapter, I am just greedy and always want more. You are a great writer, I loved the part when they kissed and then she tells him not to drop out of the race! *thud* Perfectly amazing! OMG I love them, I love this fic, I love that you wrote it.
You need to start another one, I am not sure what I am going to do without it HAHA! The ending was so calming and beautiful! Goshhhh love it! pleaseeee write another fic! hahaha
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
You are killing me... no actually you are not or well happy death is very possible... anyway I love you so much... there I was sitting waiting on the bus complaining to kiki about being bored and cold. And what happened I got a mail about your update suddenly no more bored or cold Josie... Instead very warm and happy josie was to be seen:D However I almost cried when I finished reading because it was so perfect and wonderful and sweet, but at the same time it was the END! NOOO! this story can't end it is the story I want to go on forever and ever and ever and even longer than that... This story is perfection. My favorite story ever.
Anyway this chapter was fantastic so amazing so perfect... I love it so much... I loved thier conversation and I loved that you made them agree to try but didnt make them all happy and together again with not trouble left... this truely was perfect... can we get a sequel?
Emilie chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Again another perfect chapter! Love how the different scenes were played out, and I love that Peter thought of calling the kids :) Makes me very excited to read the next chapter!
goodwifefan chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Wonderful per usual! :) btw-had to LOL at the Texas Chainsaw reference! My cousins rented the house outside Austin where that was filmed for several years when I was little. They were in college at the time & once while babysitting my sister & me, they showed us that movie. Then they took us to the house! I wasn't more than 7-8 & it terrified me! When I asked, crying, why they lived there their standard answer was "Cheap rent!" Punks! ;p
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »