Reviews for That Happens Sometimes
Rana Damolin chapter 208 . 7/22
NOOOOO! THIS GLORIOUS FANFIC IS FINISHED! LOKI! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Rana Damolin chapter 104 . 7/21
Couldn't get to the halfway point without reviewing! I LOVE THIS FIC!
Thir vs Alarm clock?
MozenrathLuvr chapter 167 . 5/10
The green, loopy, fancy and familiar handwriting is Loki's isn't it?
MozenrathLuvr chapter 128 . 5/9
Awww!Thor can be such a sweetie!
JediDragonRider22 chapter 208 . 3/12
PLEASE CONTINUE! REALLY, REALLY WANT MORE! YOU HAVEN"T UPDATED IN A YEAR! WANT SO MUCH MORE!
FangirlWritesThings chapter 208 . 3/9
Hey Frosted!
Big fan. I really love your story! I've read all of it and wish you'd make more chapters! I miss your awesome and hilarious disclaimers!
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 208 . 12/21/2015
this is good i like it and what do you think he would do if he learned about ghosts
PumpkinKid chapter 61 . 12/20/2015
MY GOODNESS. THIS IS FANTASTIC.
racecz5 chapter 124 . 10/8/2015
Now who doesn't love Nuttella?!
The Redshirt who Lived chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
Oh man, if Loki and Natasha were in high school, the teachers would probably all take a day off on senior prank day.
rings of purity chapter 208 . 6/27/2015
Lol this is too hilarious! XD Please keep on going!
And since you're out of inspiration, maybe these will do :):

Thor vs. Shoes
Thor vs. Doritos
Thor vs. Bedsheets
Thor vs. Budapest
Thor vs. Thor (somehow...)
Thor vs. Thor (part 2?)
Thor vs. Thor vs. Thor vs. Tony (I'm out of my mind XD)
Thor vs. Roses, chocolate, Direct TV, Loki and the Bifrost, shopping with the Avengers, old people and bingo, The Hunger Games, Spider-Man, Mjolnir, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's vs. Burger King, being irresistible, Steve (maybe part 1,2,3...), Odin's Grill, comic books, FanFiction, water, Johnny Storm, Nemo the fish, Bucky's obsession over something, the revenge of the PopTarts, zits, air fresheners, athletes's foot (I MUST be going out of my mind XD), JARVIS (part 1,2,3...), Tony's wrath over cats, Cats, Bob the Builder, high end brands, Loki's Beard (even if he doesn't have one), Nick Fury, SHIELD, Nick Fury's mother, Meatloaf, Flamingo dancing, tailored suits, Oreo commercials, sporting cars, music, Marvel, DC, the Olympic Games, privacy, macadamia nuts, forget-me-nots, a happy birthday, Steve's birthday, his birthday, Loki's birthday, Comic Con, LARP (Live Action Role Play), Midgardian currency, criticism, staying quiet for Loki's sake, sharing, Social media and how to gain followers, boxes, sleeping, Grumpy Cat, the X-Men and the list keeps going on and on!
racecz5 chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
Cute
Catsrcool14 chapter 208 . 6/15/2015
Try cheze curls
Meli chapter 208 . 6/6/2015
It's good but please post more! Pretty Please!
Deadman chapter 208 . 6/4/2015