Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
PaleAngel90 chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
Loved it, though when will we see Bunny and Jack having sex?
Sentariana chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Spellcheck - there's not supposed to be a 'w' in the bracketed author's note "down the rabbit (w)hole". You must have missed it and spell check wouldn't pick up on it. I noticed a few other tiny mistakes so read through and catch them. Anyway, I am really enjoying this series (I've read Seasons of Love which made me cry and the arguement story, bad at names, sorry). I like your writing style and tempo, you don't rush things which a lot writers do. Great read.
UnderLust-Sins chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Aww. so sweet! Whoever says that a story can't be short and sweet like this, and still be amazing, should not be allowed to talk! 'Cause i think this is amazingly awesome! :D
aquodox chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I ENVY YOU DX! Why cant i write a cute story like this! T-T
FAVORITE THIS NOW!
soundsoulryan chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Ermegerd! So beautiful! Just as good as Seasons of Love! Omg!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Aaaaawwwww! So sweet! I love it!
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I LOVE IT! *flips table and smashes plates into the wall*

I F**KING LOVE THIS!
thunder angel13 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
so sweet loved it
MayanPanther chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
So sweet! There were only a few spelling/grammer errors but I enjoyed reading it! Definitely can't wait to read the sequel :D
meep chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I LOVE YOU! And I also love sequels... ;)
isthisparadise chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
OH my goodness! So adorable! So cute! This was perfect for them! Jack being so uncomfortable and Bunny confronting him. I love it! You seem to have an amazingly good grasp on the characters and their personalities. Wonderful job!
Duiker chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aaaaaa I love this so far! Don't let it end here!
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
AWH! so sweet and heart daring...? idk I love it! more please!
isthisparadise chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
It's so cute! and adorable! Amazing! They are so awkward at first (like all relationships) I wonder just when Jack decided to admit his feelings to Bunny! Great job! Love all these stories and I'm super excited that there will be a sequel to "Seasons of Love"!