Reviews for The Save Button is Your Friend
Nothing-Nin chapter 30 . 3/30
Great chapter! sad to see there hasnt been updates in a while but still this has been a great story to read. if you ever get the motivation to continue again i look forward to a new chapter or even a new story.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 29 . 3/18
Nice story! It has been awhile since I have read this. Thanks for the update!
Death45Scyth47 chapter 30 . 2/17
Oy is this story dead?
emmalilly21 chapter 30 . 1/17
bwahahaha naruto paired with kabuto is fucking hilarious
TheArisingOverlord chapter 30 . 1/13
A pleasant read. I do hope you haven’t died.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 2 . 1/6
Naruto would steal his hat...
Maniacal laugh, maniacal laugh :)
Lovely :-)
UZUMAKI LIFE SPAN BITCH! :D lol
GinHanelle chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
I laughed so much. I am not even too upset that this is seemingly abandoned because I had so damn much fun reading what was there. Seriously, thank you guys! I freaking loved every moment.

Also, this has to be one of the only times I've ever seen this kind of writing about Kabuto; an intriguing pleasure. Very much enjoyed his presence. I so rarely even get to see him as anything other than a fodder villain while characters kill or attempt to kill my precious Orochimaru darling (so rude, no clue why his fellow ninja don't like him).

Honestly, you guys made me happy tonight. I will sleep well. Thank you for this hilarious, fun story. I wish you both the best of luck in whatever goals you are currently pursuing _
Ashquinox chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I only saw the title, and I already like this fic
Guest chapter 30 . 11/21/2017
I still wead it! You're Ashome!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 30 . 9/18/2017
It doesnt matter if you dont consider it that good. It was a creative idea. I liked it. Naruto surprise.. heh.
Rangle chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
Hmm, how come I have the feeling that you started to downplay "Naruto" abilities/advantages because the story became popular. I really don't like story that changes genre after a few chapters in. It's like you're tricking your readers.
AkaneShiro chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
oh no he sealed Kurama into another Chile ;w; I just can't imagine another Chile bearing Kurama. i just can't QWQ
1,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »