Reviews for The Save Button is Your Friend
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 30 . 9/18
It doesnt matter if you dont consider it that good. It was a creative idea. I liked it. Naruto surprise.. heh.
Rangle chapter 5 . 9/13
Hmm, how come I have the feeling that you started to downplay "Naruto" abilities/advantages because the story became popular. I really don't like story that changes genre after a few chapters in. It's like you're tricking your readers.
AkaneShiro chapter 5 . 7/21
oh no he sealed Kurama into another Chile ;w; I just can't imagine another Chile bearing Kurama. i just can't QWQ
AkaneShiro chapter 3 . 7/21
Damn... 17 decades... oh shiiieeet
BanTheFairyKing chapter 22 . 7/21
...that's Obito dude
RavenSummoning chapter 30 . 7/11
I know you'll probably never see this as your account looks pretty dead, but I just thought I'd thank you for writing this. It really is one of the better gamer stories I've read, probably the second best Naruto one, and only that because it's unfinished. I hope all is well for you wherever you are now, thanks again!
jordanlink7856 chapter 24 . 6/26
Never mind, and I do absolutely love your take on this
jordanlink7856 chapter 23 . 6/26
That complicates so many things for Kakashi if he were to find out
Shinobi Gatana chapter 11 . 6/16
The Prankster King Cometh!
rosanna chapter 1 . 6/13
this is boring, i want dirty fan fiction.
makopaulo chapter 27 . 6/5
I assume Belial is supposed to be level 50, not 5.
makopaulo chapter 26 . 6/5
Phoning it in for the written portion? ;p
Pretty good, but where's the rest? Too many of these gamer crosses seem to languish in (apparently-) permanent hiatus. :(
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
AddictedDucky chapter 30 . 2/5
Write more? Pretty please?
1,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »