Reviews for The Remembrance
litbitnurse87 chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
this is a heart breaking yet beautiful story well written and well paced thank you :)
hunters-of-221B-from-Gallifrey chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
You are a truly amazing writer. I loved every second of this story, and I can not believe that someone actually wrote this as incredible as you did. I am a writer as well, and if I can someday write half as well as you, then I will be set. Thank you for the great story Nd I hope that you continue to make people as happy as you have made me.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
THAT WAS PERFECTION AND SWEET AND DARK AND DEAN WAS SO BROKEN AND OMG I LOVE YOU! KEEP ROCKING ON
Kris chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Wow! That is the only word I can use to express my feelings. This story was amazing. Great writing, great characters, and a perfect ending. My first Destiel FanFic, but definitely not my last. Well Done!
Sonia chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
BEST FIC EVER. I CAN'T EVEN... ALSDKFJA;LSDKFJ YOU ARE BRILLIANT.
DugFinn chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
This story... It's really good.
But... There's something about it...
Something... ... I'm sending you a private message right now... o.O

Please keep writing. I really hope Dean doesn't do what I think he's planning... :( I hope Cas can help him. I really want this story to end well. XO
MerucielagoLust chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Aw. Poor Dean. I look forward to the next chapter.
MissCimi chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
That whole chapter made my heart hurt, but it was amazing. I can't wait to see how you end this :)
S.S.Lauren chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Aww hunni, if you ever need to take a break from writing and uploading, no matter how long, myself and the rest of your readers will still be here :) Also, great chapter! loving the storyline! :)
MissCimi chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Amazing chapter. Things seem to be looking up... But I have a feeling not for long..?
MerucielagoLust chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Perfect. Very very sexy. I look forward to the update. :D
MissCimi chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Not sure how you managed to make this story more perfect, but you did. The emotion is incredible and I'm crying. You make Dean's pain so real for the reader. I love this so much. I can't wait for the next chapter and to see if Cas shows up.
MerucielagoLust chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Dammit! You got me on this emotional roller coaster, and i can't seem to get off. Poor Dean. Loved it. Can't wait to read more.
pudeanmycassbutt chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I love this story. I would have a baby with it. If it was real that is...
MissCimi chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
This story is killing me in such a good way! I can't get enough of it. Feels like my soul is being ripped out and I love it, haha! Those two are so beautiful.