Reviews for A Doomed Wedding
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Nice ending to the Strange Meeting verse. I would love for you to re-write this series into a longer format. Not a lot of crossovers have Darkseid in them(I don't think any do, but I'm not sure) and I think you would do the God of Apokolips justice in any crossover. Great job!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Thank for finishing this storyline.
P.S. I'm happy that Davis/Doomsday attacked Willow. I can't think of 'better' person on the other end of her spells.
Peanut Gallery chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Short, Well Done and compleat.

Thank you for a nice simple but satasfing happy ending,

Peanut Gallery
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
How could their wedding have possibly gone any better?

BTW, are you planning to post this story on TtH with the rest of the series someday? It would be really handy to have the whole series available under one link, if a person gets a yen to re-read these stories someday). :)
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awesome ending to this series.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was a fun shot there, and really enjoyed how it worked out for Clark and Buffy, with Doomsday popping in for the bit, and Buffy taking him down hard, even as the two of them look to have had an exciting and interesting life for a long time.
Supabec chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Awesome story your buffy/Clark story r 1 of the best great writing :-)
thekiller00 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great ending to the Strange verse universe. When Chloe mentioned Davis, I figured Doomsday would attack before they got married, but I'm glad that he didn't until after they were married and it was good to see they were able to start a family.
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012