Reviews for Human Traders
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Great story :)
sweetteatwo chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
I hope they will get all the bad guys and destroy them for ever. I hope Derek and Stiles will also adopt Mikey . Please update when you can. I like this story so far.
tazztazz chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
can't wait for more chapters hope some are added soon.
darkblue91 chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Love it XD
rosebadwolfvortextardis chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
No offense but update really really really fast PLEASE im dying to know what happens
Mie Mie chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
You know this could be a great story. Two things 1) the english slang makes it hard to keep things in perspective. 2) you really need a beta. Your story is a bit rushed and there isquite a bit of misspelled words and bad sentence structure. Other than that it's great.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Awee moree pleasee!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
the story is pretty good but i think you need a writing beta
Kat chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I loved when Peter said that "I bet you would like to hear that?" Derek looked at him and frowned

"Oh god yes please." Peter coped, Derek growled at him
"Shut up!"
He's so funny!
Emrys90 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Awe twins reunited! With twinlepathy applied!
banhan chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
naw, this is getting really, really good! i cannot wait for an update :D
Magic Howl chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
awwww soo cute more?
Emrys90 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Awe Derek took to Jamie fast how cute. Love the knotting scenes, will Stiles get pregnant? If so I hope Jamie doesn't feel replaced can't wait for more. Good luck writing. Blessed Be.
foshizzledizzle13 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
hahahaha scott and isaac are probs so adorable! and Jamie is so aodrable. Who do you see as playing him?
foshizzledizzle13 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
awwwww now derek is def gonna want a pup of his own with seeing stiles mothering jamie. MATING TIMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE