Reviews for Human Traders
darkblue91 chapter 8 . 3/2
Love it XD
rosebadwolfvortextardis chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
No offense but update really really really fast PLEASE im dying to know what happens
Mie Mie chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
You know this could be a great story. Two things 1) the english slang makes it hard to keep things in perspective. 2) you really need a beta. Your story is a bit rushed and there isquite a bit of misspelled words and bad sentence structure. Other than that it's great.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Awee moree pleasee!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
the story is pretty good but i think you need a writing beta
Kat chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I loved when Peter said that "I bet you would like to hear that?" Derek looked at him and frowned

"What?"

"Oh god yes please." Peter coped, Derek growled at him
"Shut up!"
He's so funny!
Emrys90 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Awe twins reunited! With twinlepathy applied!
banhan chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
naw, this is getting really, really good! i cannot wait for an update :D
Magic Howl chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
awwww soo cute more?
Emrys90 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Awe Derek took to Jamie fast how cute. Love the knotting scenes, will Stiles get pregnant? If so I hope Jamie doesn't feel replaced can't wait for more. Good luck writing. Blessed Be.
foshizzledizzle13 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
hahahaha scott and isaac are probs so adorable! and Jamie is so aodrable. Who do you see as playing him?
foshizzledizzle13 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
awwwww now derek is def gonna want a pup of his own with seeing stiles mothering jamie. MATING TIMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Canceled4Good chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I do like this fic...it is pretty neat but the grammer in the last two chapters was horrible...worse than the other chapters before...I feel bad saying that but I stumbled a lot of times because the grammer was wrong...when that happens it messes up the flow of the reader andit is hard to get into a story...I think it would be a good idea to try and find a Beta...great chapters though, I like where this story is seeming to go...feel bad for Jamie and I hope he gets to see his brother again...update soon please!
redremy chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
I really do love the story but I am seeing a lot of grammar mistakes maybe you should look for a beta.
foshizzledizzle13 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
wow. in the changing room. that would happen to stiles! lolz and funny how no one was surprised. not even a bit.