Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
coffeeaddict20 chapter 1 . 2/14
This was so goddamn beautiful that I had a bloody lump stuck in my throat throughout the 35k words... man.. please write more... maybe an alternative ending.. where Snape dies and Harry finds the journal...? God I knw am a sadist..
LuciMoon chapter 1 . 1/3
I absolutely LOVED this story! It now ranks as one of my top 10! Beautifully written with a great story line.
Kaye Martzin chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
Wow. Just – wow.
HermioneIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
This is one of the best short stories I have read in HP FF. Incredible retelling that stays close to canon but redefines Snape so beautifully. Thank you for sharing.
jennl03 chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
Absolutely precious, I don't even have words and that last line, I cried.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Dobby-chan5 chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
I finished reading like half an hour ago and am still crying... XD. I can totally inmagin something like this happening since harry is so socially capable and well adabted for someone with his upbringing (or like there of).

Thank for sharing!
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
ahh perfect but it would be nice if arabella was there after the war
GoldAsh chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
Ohgod I'm still crying
DJArla chapter 1 . 5/10/2021
I love this. I love the way you worked your story into canon and the journal. A beautiful tale of care and kindness
BookwormAlert chapter 1 . 5/9/2021
Such a heartbreaking story but a amazing one.
Leefa chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
So a sweet story but heartbreaking
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
Heart breaking such a good story
thatemomathkid chapter 1 . 2/7/2021
Such a good story ! I cried
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2021
Oh my freaking god! this is so good and I swear if Snape died I would've cried and cried until I can't anymore. Poor snape enduring all this. But now he's happy with Harry! Oh how much I love this story so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCHHH!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
This is the best thing I’ve ever read! I love the plot and the last sweet entry at the end from Snape!