Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 5/23
That...was...awesome! I loved it! You did a very good job!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 5/13
Amazing. This is... Yeah, amazing's the only word for it.
moony's cub chapter 1 . 5/7
This story is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC! FABULOUS! I seriously cried at the end! Reading severitus fanfics are my favourite and I can honestly say that this is one of THE BEST I have ever read! Please continue writing such wonderful, heartfelt fanfics!
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 1 . 4/25
Love it
Aidrian-Nite chapter 1 . 4/13
This story was absolutely beautiful and I am not ashamed to admit that I cried on three separate occasions while reading it. Amazing work to be proud of ;-)
EraEon chapter 1 . 3/29
This story was beautiful and amazing. You're an incredible writer. I've always felt bad for Snape and you're story gives him justice. I wish this had actually happened in the last book! :)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 3/27
oh wow, that was an incredibly cute story ;)
Smile Black chapter 1 . 2/23
You know, I saw there only one chapter and was mentally prepared for a bit of light reading and suddenly I realise it's more of the definition of Hermione's 'light reading'
But absolutley awesome!
Anna4Tobias chapter 1 . 1/29
This story is so cute and sad and beautiful, I almost cried. but it's a good thing. So sweet!
theresnomeaning chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I won't cry. I won't cry. I won't cry.

Too late.

I loved it! Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Sev's a big softy.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Wow a good story thanks it made me cry but it was a great story any ways thank you
Phoenix6975 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Oh wauw, this was definately awesome. I do love the fics you write. Let me see what else you got
vickysnape chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Thank you for posting, a realy great story... I like that idea better than the original.

Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I spat out my tea at the catnip comment regarding Minerva at the beginning! This is beautiful, I truly love it. An excellent turn on the tale, and the only thing that's not obviously cannon is that SS lives. Everything else could have happened anyway. Again, brilliant.
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »