Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
woodyt chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Ahh I loved this so much I couldn't put it down til I finished it & now I am sad to have come to its end. Thank you
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
So I school principal advocated that an abused child stay in a horrible household and no one says anything about or charges him with aiding child abuse the man should realistically be fired
harryandginnyfan83 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I have read this many a time and each time it makes me cry. Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
GregoryWilson chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Awesome story.
Almarinda chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Those journal entries are absolutely brilliant. Best, most creative thing I've read in ages. Bravo. Loved it!
Diksha chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Oh my god that was amazing. You are a truly skilled writer, and this story totally warmed my heart. I can't believe how good you are! Everything from the plot to the wording is amazing. This is the most incredible fanfiction that I have ever read in my whole life, and I've read a lot. Please keep writing. Could you do some one shots of harry and Severus? Again, that was amazing.

Ps. Have you considered writing as a career?
Tobias Goldman chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This was undoubtedly the best FanFiction I have read this year.
Jetsun1119 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
OMG! This is incredible! I love it!
DuchessRead chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Oh my god. This was beautiful and heartwarming, and it just tore me to pieces reading it. You made me cry and desperately wish that this was part of canon.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
That...was...awesome! I loved it! You did a very good job!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Amazing. This is... Yeah, amazing's the only word for it.
moony's cub chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This story is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC! FABULOUS! I seriously cried at the end! Reading severitus fanfics are my favourite and I can honestly say that this is one of THE BEST I have ever read! Please continue writing such wonderful, heartfelt fanfics!
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Love it
Aidrian-Nite chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This story was absolutely beautiful and I am not ashamed to admit that I cried on three separate occasions while reading it. Amazing work to be proud of ;-)
EraEon chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This story was beautiful and amazing. You're an incredible writer. I've always felt bad for Snape and you're story gives him justice. I wish this had actually happened in the last book! :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »