Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
YourCupofCoffee chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is so beautifully written. I love it.
hule chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Wonderful story.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Such an amazingly beautiful story, if only Snape would have lived, if only Harry had appreciated all Severus sacrificed for him.
chocolatepureblood chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was amazing. I stopped halfway through to watch Lady Gaga's first episode in America Horror Story and even though I had been excited about it for days, I was still thinking of getting back to this story. Well done, you talented writer!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This is a wonderful story! I was so glad to find it, and intend to read your other ones.

Why isn't Harry angry with Dumbledore for keeping Snape from adopting him?
Gundy486 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This is amazing. Tears were shed.
BraveandPowerful chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I cried when I read this. It was fantastically written, although you should patch up the small grammar mistakes. I can't believe how heartwarming the story is, and how one could get sucked in and never stop reading. You are a brilliant writer, and I can only say that I am so pleased that I found this book.
woodyt chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Ahh I loved this so much I couldn't put it down til I finished it & now I am sad to have come to its end. Thank you
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
So I school principal advocated that an abused child stay in a horrible household and no one says anything about or charges him with aiding child abuse the man should realistically be fired
HarryInMultiUniverses chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I have read this many a time and each time it makes me cry. Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
GregoryWilson chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Awesome story.
Almarinda chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Those journal entries are absolutely brilliant. Best, most creative thing I've read in ages. Bravo. Loved it!
Diksha chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Oh my god that was amazing. You are a truly skilled writer, and this story totally warmed my heart. I can't believe how good you are! Everything from the plot to the wording is amazing. This is the most incredible fanfiction that I have ever read in my whole life, and I've read a lot. Please keep writing. Could you do some one shots of harry and Severus? Again, that was amazing.

Ps. Have you considered writing as a career?
Tobias Goldman chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This was undoubtedly the best FanFiction I have read this year.
Jetsun1119 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
OMG! This is incredible! I love it!
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »