Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This was BRILLIANT! I loved the combination of narrative and journal entries. It was a really clever way to cover the main points and still keep the pacing and plot moving.
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was honestly beautiful,especially the years of when Harry was younger.
WearyTraveler101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I don't usually leave reviews, but for this story I make an exception, because this is and exceptionally good story. I cried, at the end, and maybe the beginning and middle too. I've read quite a few fanfics (possibly too many) and this is by far one of the best I have read. You're talent rivals several original stories I have read by authors who somehow make a living doing this sort of thing. I have no idea if you will actually read this review, but on the chance you do, I felt I needed to write this. Work as good as this deserves recognition.
Thank you.
Skendo chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Awhhhhh! I love this so much :) Also seriously impressed how you managed to basically summarise 7 books and 8 movies into 1 long chapter including the emotion etc :) Truly a brilliant author :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Damn. I think I'm gunna cry. That was just too flippin sweet.
GOF1989 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is an absolutely amazing Harry/Snape story, and it fits in with canon so well, I loved it. My only small complaint is that it should be a multi chapter fic, I wasn't prepared for this wonderful journey when I opened this one shot.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Okay by far one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. I couldn't stop reading till the end and this story was absolutely magnificent! Not only did you keep all the characters in character you've made me love the ending of this story much much better than the original. Can I just pretend this is the actual end? :)

Seriously fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing! I loved it!

Miko1st chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Woah! this was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I love this! :)
LuciMoon chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This is a wonderful story. I absolutely love it!
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Maybe I'm just over emotional, but I actually cried at some points. I have always found Dumbledore as a complete jerk for leaving harry with the dursley's, no matter the important reasoning behind it. And i have to say I was furious with the character while reading this. I'm glad for the happy ending.

This was a wonderful read, I loved it!
Outasync chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Great Severus and Harry guardian story that FITS WITH CANON! I am taking this as the official ending now. Snape lives, and Harry is his son in all but blood. Don't care what JKR wrote, this is what really happened.
Twinheart chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Excellent ending! Thanks for all your effort and for a charming story.
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
aww, this is so adorable, sweet and heartwarming! It has made me a little emotional even :) I wasn't really sure what was going to happen; I like the twist of removing Harry's memory's and Snape writing a journal; it has really made this story a little different from all the other Snape looks after Harry fics. I really liked it! Good job :)
Anna chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Love it:) Yoou e an amazing author! I reall enjoyed reading it!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »