Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
GOF1989 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is an absolutely amazing Harry/Snape story, and it fits in with canon so well, I loved it. My only small complaint is that it should be a multi chapter fic, I wasn't prepared for this wonderful journey when I opened this one shot.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Okay by far one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. I couldn't stop reading till the end and this story was absolutely magnificent! Not only did you keep all the characters in character you've made me love the ending of this story much much better than the original. Can I just pretend this is the actual end? :)

Seriously fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing! I loved it!

*Hugs*

Maddy
Miko1st chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Woah! this was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I love this! :)
LuciMoon chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This is a wonderful story. I absolutely love it!
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Maybe I'm just over emotional, but I actually cried at some points. I have always found Dumbledore as a complete jerk for leaving harry with the dursley's, no matter the important reasoning behind it. And i have to say I was furious with the character while reading this. I'm glad for the happy ending.

This was a wonderful read, I loved it!
Outasync chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Great Severus and Harry guardian story that FITS WITH CANON! I am taking this as the official ending now. Snape lives, and Harry is his son in all but blood. Don't care what JKR wrote, this is what really happened.
Twinheart chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Excellent ending! Thanks for all your effort and for a charming story.
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
aww, this is so adorable, sweet and heartwarming! It has made me a little emotional even :) I wasn't really sure what was going to happen; I like the twist of removing Harry's memory's and Snape writing a journal; it has really made this story a little different from all the other Snape looks after Harry fics. I really liked it! Good job :)
Anna chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Love it:) Yoou e an amazing author! I reall enjoyed reading it!
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I am sobbing tears of joy this is so perfect. Every entry from the journal sounded out in Rickman's voice and it made me cry like a newborn. Oh gods my feels are on fire or under the cruciatus. I do not know but this piece, pain aside, is marvelous. One of my top favorite fics. You will me my first Rec on my fic rec tumblr.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is bloody brilliant and amazing
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
It's been so long since I've read a story that has made me absolutely bawl like a yearling.
I'm in tears over here, maybe it's because of the late hour (1:30a) or maybe it's simply because of your amazing talent.

This was such a brilliant piece of work and I'm honored to have read it, and will certainly cherish it in my memories (and of course come back for a re-read every so often)

thank you for this story, it's beautiful, and I'm SOO THANKFUL that Severus survived, I may have actually had to stop reading and go cry myself to sleep if he didn't make it.

Blessed Be
LunaLovegood24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
My God that was beautiful. This was such a pleasure to read. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Ah, I could cry. He is) They both are.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »