Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Sev's a big softy.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Wow a good story thanks it made me cry but it was a great story any ways thank you
Phoenix6975 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Oh wauw, this was definately awesome. I do love the fics you write. Let me see what else you got
vickysnape chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Thank you for posting, a realy great story... I like that idea better than the original.

lg
vickysnape
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I spat out my tea at the catnip comment regarding Minerva at the beginning! This is beautiful, I truly love it. An excellent turn on the tale, and the only thing that's not obviously cannon is that SS lives. Everything else could have happened anyway. Again, brilliant.
aliss.kent chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
You have such a good plot, dear author. This is how HP should have ended; Snape lives and he becomes Harry's father. You made me cry-especially at the part where Snape had to watch Harry being mistreated by the Dursleys and could not do anything about it but cry. Good job!
Dr8gn chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
wow i thought this would suck and wham cant seem to stop reading
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Lovely story! Well done!
Debbie
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This was BRILLIANT! I loved the combination of narrative and journal entries. It was a really clever way to cover the main points and still keep the pacing and plot moving.
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was honestly beautiful,especially the years of when Harry was younger.
WearyTraveler101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I don't usually leave reviews, but for this story I make an exception, because this is and exceptionally good story. I cried, at the end, and maybe the beginning and middle too. I've read quite a few fanfics (possibly too many) and this is by far one of the best I have read. You're talent rivals several original stories I have read by authors who somehow make a living doing this sort of thing. I have no idea if you will actually read this review, but on the chance you do, I felt I needed to write this. Work as good as this deserves recognition.
Thank you.
Skendo chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Awhhhhh! I love this so much :) Also seriously impressed how you managed to basically summarise 7 books and 8 movies into 1 long chapter including the emotion etc :) Truly a brilliant author :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Damn. I think I'm gunna cry. That was just too flippin sweet.
GOF1989 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is an absolutely amazing Harry/Snape story, and it fits in with canon so well, I loved it. My only small complaint is that it should be a multi chapter fic, I wasn't prepared for this wonderful journey when I opened this one shot.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Okay by far one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. I couldn't stop reading till the end and this story was absolutely magnificent! Not only did you keep all the characters in character you've made me love the ending of this story much much better than the original. Can I just pretend this is the actual end? :)

Seriously fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing! I loved it!

*Hugs*