Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Love it
Aidrian-Nite chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This story was absolutely beautiful and I am not ashamed to admit that I cried on three separate occasions while reading it. Amazing work to be proud of ;-)
EraEon chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This story was beautiful and amazing. You're an incredible writer. I've always felt bad for Snape and you're story gives him justice. I wish this had actually happened in the last book! :)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
oh wow, that was an incredibly cute story ;)
Smile Black chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
You know, I saw there only one chapter and was mentally prepared for a bit of light reading and suddenly I realise it's more of the definition of Hermione's 'light reading'
But absolutley awesome!
Anna4Tobias chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This story is so cute and sad and beautiful, I almost cried. but it's a good thing. So sweet!
dfjgdigjrgterter chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I won't cry. I won't cry. I won't cry.

Too late.

I loved it! Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Sev's a big softy.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Wow a good story thanks it made me cry but it was a great story any ways thank you
Phoenix6975 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Oh wauw, this was definately awesome. I do love the fics you write. Let me see what else you got
vickysnape chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Thank you for posting, a realy great story... I like that idea better than the original.

lg
vickysnape
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I spat out my tea at the catnip comment regarding Minerva at the beginning! This is beautiful, I truly love it. An excellent turn on the tale, and the only thing that's not obviously cannon is that SS lives. Everything else could have happened anyway. Again, brilliant.
aliss.kent chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
You have such a good plot, dear author. This is how HP should have ended; Snape lives and he becomes Harry's father. You made me cry-especially at the part where Snape had to watch Harry being mistreated by the Dursleys and could not do anything about it but cry. Good job!
Dr8gn chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
wow i thought this would suck and wham cant seem to stop reading
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 1 . 9/30/2014