Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
It's been so long since I've read a story that has made me absolutely bawl like a yearling.
I'm in tears over here, maybe it's because of the late hour (1:30a) or maybe it's simply because of your amazing talent.

This was such a brilliant piece of work and I'm honored to have read it, and will certainly cherish it in my memories (and of course come back for a re-read every so often)

thank you for this story, it's beautiful, and I'm SOO THANKFUL that Severus survived, I may have actually had to stop reading and go cry myself to sleep if he didn't make it.

Blessed Be
LunaLovegood24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
My God that was beautiful. This was such a pleasure to read. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Ah, I could cry. He is) They both are.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Nice story...though I do wish that Severus had stolen Harry away...xD
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I really like it.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was a beautifully done story.
Gloubi Boulga chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Lovely story!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
OMG! this was the sweetest thing! i LOVED IT!

thank you so much for sharing your great talent.

cheers
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
oh my goodness! this was totally awesome! I loved every bit of this story!
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This is so beautiful! I wish this had been real! In my head it is real :)
Well written and thank you for sharing!
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I am crying so hard right now. Like my whole body is shaking as a sob. This is beautiful and wonderful and a thousand other adjectives that I cant even begin to name. I will cherish and adore this story until the day I die. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
Anglachel54 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was so wonderful! It made me laugh, it made me cry- argh, you write amazingly!
Thank you!
Dawn of Erised chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Aww. This is brilliant, :-).
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
awww,how sweet! :)
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Your Severus is such a wonderful man that despite all of his fears and thoughts he still loves Harry more than anything and this was portrayed flawlessly through the diary entries. I loved this story and Severus and Harry's relationship was just adorable
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »