Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
Woah! this was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I love this! :)
LuciMoon chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This is a wonderful story. I absolutely love it!
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Maybe I'm just over emotional, but I actually cried at some points. I have always found Dumbledore as a complete jerk for leaving harry with the dursley's, no matter the important reasoning behind it. And i have to say I was furious with the character while reading this. I'm glad for the happy ending.

This was a wonderful read, I loved it!
Outasync chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Great Severus and Harry guardian story that FITS WITH CANON! I am taking this as the official ending now. Snape lives, and Harry is his son in all but blood. Don't care what JKR wrote, this is what really happened.
Twinheart chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Excellent ending! Thanks for all your effort and for a charming story.
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
aww, this is so adorable, sweet and heartwarming! It has made me a little emotional even :) I wasn't really sure what was going to happen; I like the twist of removing Harry's memory's and Snape writing a journal; it has really made this story a little different from all the other Snape looks after Harry fics. I really liked it! Good job :)
Anna chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Love it:) Yoou e an amazing author! I reall enjoyed reading it!
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I am sobbing tears of joy this is so perfect. Every entry from the journal sounded out in Rickman's voice and it made me cry like a newborn. Oh gods my feels are on fire or under the cruciatus. I do not know but this piece, pain aside, is marvelous. One of my top favorite fics. You will me my first Rec on my fic rec tumblr.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is bloody brilliant and amazing
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
It's been so long since I've read a story that has made me absolutely bawl like a yearling.
I'm in tears over here, maybe it's because of the late hour (1:30a) or maybe it's simply because of your amazing talent.

This was such a brilliant piece of work and I'm honored to have read it, and will certainly cherish it in my memories (and of course come back for a re-read every so often)

thank you for this story, it's beautiful, and I'm SOO THANKFUL that Severus survived, I may have actually had to stop reading and go cry myself to sleep if he didn't make it.

Blessed Be
LunaLovegood24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
My God that was beautiful. This was such a pleasure to read. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Ah, I could cry. He is) They both are.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2014