Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I am crying so hard right now. Like my whole body is shaking as a sob. This is beautiful and wonderful and a thousand other adjectives that I cant even begin to name. I will cherish and adore this story until the day I die. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
Anglachel54 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was so wonderful! It made me laugh, it made me cry- argh, you write amazingly!
Thank you!
Dawn of Erised chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Aww. This is brilliant, :-).
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
awww,how sweet! :)
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Your Severus is such a wonderful man that despite all of his fears and thoughts he still loves Harry more than anything and this was portrayed flawlessly through the diary entries. I loved this story and Severus and Harry's relationship was just adorable
restinpace chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh wow! I absolutely loved this.

Loved the beginning interactions and the journal entries as Harry got older. And the end was just lovely. Excellent job!
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
So sweet.
Maijajo chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Just a gorgeous story.
witchypixie86 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
God this story is so beautiful and happy, lovelovelove it!
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Lovely story. :)
freakingbored123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
MIND BLOWING!
AnnechanB chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
A delightful afternoon read. Thank you for posting this.
False Eden chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
My feelings... Oh my God my feelings. I'm ready to explode from happiness and everything is just... no longer describable in any human language.
Haruchan-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Soooooo sweet. Loved it.
Graven Lament chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I really love this. Quite creative. I've never read another story like it, and I've read thousands of HP stories on this site and others scattered around the net. Very logically thought out, and meshes perfectly with canon. Well done.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »