Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I cried. Thank you for this wonderful, lovely story, this the way in part, the ending the was jk should have written it. Thank you! :-)
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was great! Lovely story!
moodysavage chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I adore this story. I loved seeing Harry and Snape together as Harry was growing up and I felt so awful for Severus when he wanted to take Harry out of there but Dumbledore wouldn't cooperate. Knowing what was happening and not being able to do anything to change it was so awful for Severus and then to have to obliviate his memories and make Harry hate him at Hogwarts and not being able to spend any time with him anymore... poor Severus! I loved the journal and how it took us through major events through the years with Snape's opinion for a parents perspective. Oh I just love everything about this story. Loved it loved it loved it!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh my this was so much more than I exprected. I didn't look at the word count like an idiot. THIS WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME! This is going to take a place of pride on my favorites list. Such a well done piece and not the same old same old Severusitus story. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Oceanica chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
omg I loved this story! I was literally in tears from the moment Russ started to write in the journal to the end! absolutely amazing!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Beautiful. Truly heart-wrenching. Well done.
Lauzag chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved it! Very sweet!
Can you extend it to include the stuff ( or some of it) from epilogue? The wedding and the birth of the children? I would love to see him playing grandfather!
feathersw chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
wow i loved this. thank you for sharing.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I can't forgive Dumbledore his actions. The Dursley's were not th eonly choice Harry had or the safest place. His treatment of Snape as a tool, his actions...I can't help but feel he was evil. A sociopath-only they fee "freinds" as tools or pawns.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
very well thought alternative ending. interesting human snape ;)
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Oh gosh that was just so darn cute. I like how you kept with canon during Harry's school years. It was neat to see a different perspective of his shenanigans. Utterly fantastic story, once again. It is clear that you are an exceptionally talented writer.
ChiffonShock chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Just got very weepy at the end, beautiful story!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Excellent!
LadyFreak chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I'm completely teary eyed. This was beautifully told! Thank you so much for sharing. :)
poisonivy1123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013