Reviews for Remember Now, Harry
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Wonderfully sweet story!
fantasyland chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was so beautiful ! Truly. I spilt tears twice. Thank you so much :)
I Am Coolio chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
WOW this was amazing! Great plot, different from all others that I have read- oblivation, journal, an actual childhood for Harry- just overall wonderful.
Adrienne May chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
(Sobs)
That is so beautiful!
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I wanted to cry..a few times, and was just barely able to stop because I'm in the bookstore and that would be embarassing lol. It was awesome, I really loved it, and now I'm favoriting it.
j2sweet2008 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is a great story! You did a wonderful job telling this story. I felt like I was right there beside Harry. I would love to know how the final battle went but just knowing that they got back together is enough.
RE Mistress chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was absolutely beautiful! I cried at that last line, and I know that this is one of those stories that will definitely stick with me. Great job!
AnnieEli chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
So incredibly moving.
Tear-filled eyes as I type.
And so fitting in every aspect.
I absolutely adore "Russ", his constant love for Harry so strong.
I love how you write about these two.
In such a normal and beautiful way.
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I loved this story and couldn't stop reading it. Thank you for sharing it with us all.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
What an innovative way to move HP canon. Well done there. So liked your Snape character. He was, as you wrote, the weekend Dad. I also like how you styled Dumbledore; always focussed on the big picture & willing to manipulate people to "his vision". Harry was delightful. Rather impressed with the journal that Snape kept of Harry's Hogwarts years, it gave a new perspective of his school years, the hunt & the final fight with Voldemort. Thankyou for the delightful story.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
FINALLY! (it's about my stressed that i had when I'm in the middle of reading this, suddenly lack of internet!)

Oh I knew it! and I'm soooo so so soooo Happy that Sev is alive! And not only Harry who saw Sev's memories! Yaaayy! X'D
viennaaa chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Now.. I really dont get very emotional when reading fanfic's but Those last few sentences.. I got tears in my eyes.. If thats not a testamony to your writing skills ;).. Really loved this story.. !

Xx
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is ultimately my favourite Snape-rescues/mentors/helps-Harry fics ... ever. I love the changing structure of it, from narrative to the journal entries. I love the time lapse sequences. Baby Harry is adorable, even if Dumbledore is a jerk in this. I was expecting the story to go AU, and was therefore not expecting the introduction of the Obliviation (I'm not sure if that's the correct noun). I was also expecting Harry to remember everything much earlier on in his Hogwarts life (possibly by Dumbledore's intervention), but the fact that you built up the tension to that one final scene of revelation made it all the more poignant. I love your characterisation of Severus in here, and I don't think it's OOC at all. We saw in his Pensieve memories that he wasn't always cold and seemingly heartless. He is capable of emotion, which I think many people see as OOC because he doesn't express this emotion on the screen. I think, given the chance, he could actually be a very caring guy, especially if he started caring for someone so recently after Lily's death. I think he's only so cold when we meet him in Philosopher's Stone because he's had ten years of becoming embittered with the world. I don't think Severus from 1985 would be anything like Professor Snape from 1991. Anyway, I think I'm rambling now, the surmise of which is to tell you what an amazing story this is and what a talented writer you are. Thank you for making my evening so entertaining :) 3
written.fiction.addiction chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
So touching. Just the right amount of, well everything really. Nothing was overdone and it flowed really well. My one comment would be that you have November 14, 1995 then December 25, 1994 and then November 24, 1994. Still, it's a very small mistake.
kimjohn chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I absolutely love this story.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »