Reviews for Fences
K chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Thank you for this. I don't know if your still out there, but please write an epilogue.
K chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Frankly the biggest problem I have with Naruhina is that he doesn't generally pay her a lot of attention. That love confession and his reaction to it (nothing) bothers me greatly. I mean, come on, Hinata deserves something better then no answer for that.

I'm glad your addressing it here
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Eheh! THERE WE GO! First came the numbness, because she had too much. But in a way its good, because the numbness is almost an acknowledgement of the pain. It's acknowledging, 'there's something wrong and I can't continue acting happy anymore'. Only then, I think, can she truly start to heal.

And then its the realization, that nothing has been chaining you down, other than yourself. And once you let go of yourself... You feel free, for once after a long time.

From now on, I'm sure she'll be fine. Maybe a few bumps in the road here and there, but she'll be fine.
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Damn, can't they see the poor girl is going under depression? Like, true, honest to god depression. It's not just feeling sad. It's more than that. And self-blame, and blaming others when you can't blame yourself anymore - because if you continued to blame yourself, you'd probably be dead because you'd end up hating yourself so much you'd kill yourself.

It's not like she wants to get hung up. But she doesn't feel like moving on either, cause there's nothing for her past that anyway. She just feels so damn hopeless. And everyone's presence and words keep rubbing it in, making the poor girl hurt more. One thing ninja never seem to have are proper psychologists, even with the Yamanaka clan. For people like Hinata who are suffering for mental maladies, it's hard.

...I'm ranting aren't I. It's just that her situation paralells my own struggle with depression awhile back. I was pretty temperamental too. Alternating between sadness and anger because I can't decide who to blame more — me or them.

...the scars never really go away either.
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Ooooh, I know how Hinata feels. Wanting to just disappear, everyone that you once used to love is now an enemy and everything else just plain disgusts you so much. Nothing to do with love, but the feelings are the same.

It's a horrible feeling, the poor girl.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
I love this story so much. You have such great talent and a wonderful way with words. I enjoyed this beautiful tale. It made me smile, squeal, because this is the quality stories many of us are looking for. Thank you so much for writing this!
Ms.DiamondPassion chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
You dont understand. Maybe it's because im stress for test, presentations or paper and uts2 past midnight and i haven't had a good night sleep in a while but i swear God i hears Kun Anta by Humood AlKhudher in my head towards the end this chapter. I wad just to happu for your Hinata. So thank you. I havent felt this way about a ff in a while. I loved it. (and u because im sleep deprived. Hard to believe and swallow at time. But Kibahina inspiration.
Iris chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
Well, aside from the fact that I wanted to slap Hinata with a cold fish for approximately 85% of this fic, I loved it. The last chapter was awesome - I freaking love Kiba/Hina :D I am now going to go check out your other stories.
amr56 chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
I've always liked the idea of Kiba and Hinata together but there aren't a lot of stories about them. This one was great - I really enjoyed reading it. It was kind of sad, since so much of it was about Naruto, but that's the way it had to be for it to be realistic. The interactions between Kiba and Hinata were great and very touching. I like your Kiba a lot; he's everything I'd want him to be. I liked the scene with Shino too, it was very honest and it was interesting to see him so emotional. Great work here. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
Its freakin beautiful. Fuck. That was pure emotion crammed into a few paragraphs. Damn you author, this was one hell of a ride...
I loved the plot. Realistic to the point where Hinata's obsession over Naruto got annoying and Kiba's pining became pathetic. But it was so worth it. The last few chapters was pure ecstacy. I'm in love. Please continue wrinting. The way you fit the words togethers are so so beautiful. My Gosh.
raiko.EXE chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
I thought your pen name looked familiar! I remember reading and enjoying some of your Gundam SEED works years ago, so it was a pleasant surprise to come across your username when I suddenly had the urge to read some KibaHina.

But anyway, this was wonderful. I wasn't sure if I would like your characterization of Hinata at first since retreating from everyone made her canonical development regress to an extent, but the way you portrayed her was actually very believable and resonated with me. I'm actually recovering from a recent heartbreak as well, so I appreciated the emotional ebb and flow of her character.

Kiba was also very believable - He always struck me as a character to take charge in order to establish himself as the alpha. The small details of the canine style senses in regards to perceiving Hinata added just enough spice to their interaction without being overbearing, and I like how you kept him respectful until he reached his limit with her. I liked the resistance he put up at the end as well instead of caving to her completely. Made for a better ending.

All in all, great job with this. Probably one of my favorites with this ship :)
SBello chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
I've already read through the story and I'm reviewing on this because it as my favorite chapter. It made me feel deeply.

I don't like this Hinata and that's a wonderful thing. She's my favorite character and you made her so selfish and down trodden and it was very realistic. I just want to commend you on how human you made these characters and how real you made Hinata's depression.
Kiba's character was perfect. He was rough around the edges and tender, but he still hurt and had a strong back bone. You gave the two most important characters in the story such depth. Kudos.

There is something that feels unfinished in the story and I'm not sure what it is. Like something is still missing and I'm not quite sure what it is. I'm going tp reread it and see if I can figure out what it is. It may just be in my head.

You brought a refreshing take on the played out love triangle idea and I thank you for that.
To be KibaHina represents all the could have beens in life.
anonymous chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
This is so beautiful! 3
corpus-luteum chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
I cried too... this is so good.
reppad98 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
/This/ was exactly what I was looking for when I wanted to read something KibaxHinata. They have so much potential, and I just love the whole idea of Kiba being the best friend and support for Hinata while she's still stuck on Naruto. You used that in your story too - well, a bit - and I really like that you managed to write down the process of Hinata getting over Naruto and falling in love with Kiba, and actually making it believable. That takes skill, really, wow.
I loved it, and thank you very much for writing this story! ! ! Keep writing!