Reviews for Fences
Its freakin beautiful. Fuck. That was pure emotion crammed into a few paragraphs. Damn you author, this was one hell of a ride...
I loved the plot. Realistic to the point where Hinata's obsession over Naruto got annoying and Kiba's pining became pathetic. But it was so worth it. The last few chapters was pure ecstacy. I'm in love. Please continue wrinting. The way you fit the words togethers are so so beautiful. My Gosh.
raiko.EXE chapter 7 . 6/23
I thought your pen name looked familiar! I remember reading and enjoying some of your Gundam SEED works years ago, so it was a pleasant surprise to come across your username when I suddenly had the urge to read some KibaHina.

But anyway, this was wonderful. I wasn't sure if I would like your characterization of Hinata at first since retreating from everyone made her canonical development regress to an extent, but the way you portrayed her was actually very believable and resonated with me. I'm actually recovering from a recent heartbreak as well, so I appreciated the emotional ebb and flow of her character.

Kiba was also very believable - He always struck me as a character to take charge in order to establish himself as the alpha. The small details of the canine style senses in regards to perceiving Hinata added just enough spice to their interaction without being overbearing, and I like how you kept him respectful until he reached his limit with her. I liked the resistance he put up at the end as well instead of caving to her completely. Made for a better ending.

All in all, great job with this. Probably one of my favorites with this ship :)
SBello chapter 4 . 5/21
I've already read through the story and I'm reviewing on this because it as my favorite chapter. It made me feel deeply.

I don't like this Hinata and that's a wonderful thing. She's my favorite character and you made her so selfish and down trodden and it was very realistic. I just want to commend you on how human you made these characters and how real you made Hinata's depression.
Kiba's character was perfect. He was rough around the edges and tender, but he still hurt and had a strong back bone. You gave the two most important characters in the story such depth. Kudos.

There is something that feels unfinished in the story and I'm not sure what it is. Like something is still missing and I'm not quite sure what it is. I'm going tp reread it and see if I can figure out what it is. It may just be in my head.

You brought a refreshing take on the played out love triangle idea and I thank you for that.
To be KibaHina represents all the could have beens in life.
anonymous chapter 7 . 3/7
This is so beautiful! 3
corpus-luteum chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
I cried too... this is so good.
reppad98 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
/This/ was exactly what I was looking for when I wanted to read something KibaxHinata. They have so much potential, and I just love the whole idea of Kiba being the best friend and support for Hinata while she's still stuck on Naruto. You used that in your story too - well, a bit - and I really like that you managed to write down the process of Hinata getting over Naruto and falling in love with Kiba, and actually making it believable. That takes skill, really, wow.
I loved it, and thank you very much for writing this story! ! ! Keep writing!
ShanaZeal chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
I really fell in love with this pairing!
ShanaZeal chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I freakin love Kiba in this story! Great work :D
rndomfan chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I would also like to add that I will never enjoy another kibahina fic like this, dammit! . (I'm sorry but no other story can beat this one)
rndomfan chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
It was simply beautiful. Thank you.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I can totally see this happening. Hinata would be too rooted in the past to move forward until someone shook her up.
Juri.DP chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
KibaHina fanbase is small? D: I mean, I wouldn't know because I wouldn't label myself a huge fan (they're cute, though, so maybe I'm being difficult). Maybe the fans are a silent group but giant in number. Or undercover.

I don't review right...

Oh! First, I bet I would love and be deathly terrified of a talking Akamaru! He seems so sassy, but I'd love him! He's just so huge! Giant! Guh!

Waaaaah! I hope this isn't rebound love! Like, Kiba is the first guy to love her and she knows she can get this one so she quickly changes her views on him! Oh! An epilogue would be telling, but this ending makes me think. She did love Naruto for a long time, so maybe it is a rebound... But she knew Kiba the best, so maybe she did have feelings for him without knowing... Both?! Ooooooooh! No more hurt for Kiba!

Wait, no! Forget Kiba! Poor Shino! He probably could have had Hinata those years Kiba was away, but he's not good with comforting! Oh, poor Shino! Shino, no! Baby, why?! Shinooooooooooooo!

I'm saying it was entertaining.
Fanwoman chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I literally have tears in my eyes! The happy, deeply moved kind.

This was a rough, raw, difficult but triumphantly honest tale. That she had to come to him, *make* him accept her change, her enlightenment, her feelings, is really the only way it would make sense for them. Thank you so very much for this divine ending for such a powerful and remarkable romance. As much as I would love for you to write more KibaHina, I can't imagine how you could top this. It's just that good.

And his idealized first time for them is so adorable! You make me love him more.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Happy reading and much inspired writing to you.
Felix02 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Absolutely fantastic. What a great story! You made a fan out of me for these two. You just wrote them so beautifully.
narusaku143 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I love it ! Plz. Write mre !