Reviews for The Scream
K chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
10th Review. I really have to agree with you. Leanne is SUCH a minor character. Even in real life. Pause. Said too much. Please don't be angry with me. This reviewing is something i've never experienced before. It tears right through me and slices at my head, the pain and anguish from seeing ship after ship after ship seeping into my very being. The agony is overwhelming. And worst of all, I am bound to keep reviewing, and there is nothing I can do to stop it from happening. So I'm screaming right there with Katie and Leanne. Puns aside, its nice to see you explore something other than Hermione and co. I think that's all im gonna write for now, my mind is running out of puns and witty comments at this rate.
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I really liked it, especially the way you revealed your understanding of Leanne's character. Maybe you could have included a little bit about how Katie depends on Leanne (besides trusting her). That would have made Leanne more "whole".
I didn't like the ending much. I felt like it was a beautiful friendship that you were conveying, which didn't need any notions of romance.
I couldn't spot the connection to the prompt you initially based this on, but I suppose you knew that since you mentioned it in your A/N.
Reader at heart chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Love this twist on the story.
Mommy'sLittlePyro chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Ur story reminds me of a scene/part in another story like that hole package thing. Its called Shadow's Embrace by Flames of Nocturne
eayala8 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I like it. Good visuals and feelings. I could see the action and almost hear it...LOL. It was different to focus non-mainstream characters and bring them into the scene. Good Job.
Malfoy7Granger chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I've never read a story from a different point of view of Katie being curesed! I really love how you inclode details from the book into all your stories! Magnificently writen! I wish I was as good as you _
kinole009x chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was a great read! I totally forgot about this moment in Harry Potter history. I feel like a lot of emphasis is placed on writing fics on main characters (nothing wrong with that, even I do it), but it's refreshing to come across fics on lesser known/minor characters and you did a wonderful job making minor characters the main characters of a fic - I was very immersed in their story and their thoughts!
I'm a Witch So Deal With It chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That... Hurt. I actually felt it. AWESOME!
UniquelyMi chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Yay! Not overlooking Leanne! Not that you ever do...

I liked her relationship with Katie, though maybe 'bubbly' wouldn't be the best word to describe Katie.

Not much else to say.
RegalPrincessOfMagic chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Really good, and it's nice to have the story told from an obscure characters point of veiw.
dancer4813 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awww... Love that little friendship moment at the end! And I especially like the way you set up the climax by going through the years at Hogwarts to make it seem more real. :) Another piece of amazing writing! :D

Megan
montgomerygrey chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Am I reading too far into your fic? Can I help that I'm beginning to ship Katie and Leanne? No, I can't, of course. Again, I blame you; this is why we can't have nice things. I really liked this piece; I think it'd come second to 'Buzz'. Lol. Love how you handled my prompt. 3
randomteenagefangirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
o.O scary. but good. as always.
redandpinkroses chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This started out really well, and was pretty scary when Katie rose up in the air and stuff, but it kind of just drifted off when it ended. I still like it though!
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 1 . 12/13/2012