Reviews for Fifteen
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
A fab wee story.
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Please continue this story. I love it. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Great read, love the way you ended it.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Bella is so stupid, lol, everytime I read about how much she wants to be a vampire (for Edward of all ppl) it makes me laugh in incredulity/astonishment at her sheer stupidity - though that is all the Meyers' fault for writing such a terrible romance, makes you wonder you know about what goes on in that lady's life that she could write about 'love' this way.
Robin.D chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
wow you got to feel bad for all of them :-( that was good :):):):)
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
How could Alice see something that happened with the wolves involved?

but I'll go with it.

Made the break up with Edward a whole lot easier.

Surprisingly, he just left.

Rather unfair of Sue and Leah to gang up on Bella like that. I *can* see that Leah would be angry about it and Sue would worry about her boy.
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
WOW! This one REALLY needs to be continued! It feels so unfinished. There is so much more to it. Will Bella and Seth be siblings that gradually turn to friends and by the time Seth is 18, or 20, they become romantically involved? After all, Bella is only three years older than him. By the time he is 18, or 20, she will be 21, or 23, which really isn't that big of a deal by then.

I mean think about it, there are adults in relationships with people that are 10-20 years older, or younger than each other. What is a mere three years?

Yes, this story definitely needs to be continued. I would love to see Seth's side of this whole thing also. Is his heart shattering? Does Bella end up causing him pain without even realizing it? How will their imprint turn out? What will happen next with them?
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
WHAT?! There's no more to this story? You can't do that to me! I was totally loving this. I loved how you took a serious tone with it and had Bella have to deal with serious consequences and showed imprinting isn't a rose garden. But I wanted more Seth in it, and I was totally looking forward to seeing where this was going! Seriously, I am going to be thinking about this for weeks wondering what happened next. :(

Sequel, please?
fariy101.rose chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
You should consider writing a sequel to this story. I would love to find out what would happen with Bella, Seth, and everyone else.
jessicaroed chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Please update soon :)
GirlsDontCry chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Loved it. Is there a sequ
bluee chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
omg I swear you have to make this a proper length story. You HAVE TO!
XmariskaX chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Are you going to continue this? Because i am kind of curious as to how this will end... and it is very well written so, thats another reason i want to read more ;)
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Heartbreaking. Wish this became more than a o/s - such an engaging plot. (Also wouldn't hurt to see Leah get a tongue-lashing...)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
oh wow this is a wonderful story to bad you didnt write more