Reviews for Fifteen
mikaela rosario chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love it! its sad, though. (
arekusandorachan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Please write a sequel or even better keep going this is a unique twist and well writen
kathy chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
YES! THis was published a while ago, please please update!
if chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
if i was bella, i would become a vampire, because in this world you have to make sure you are happy at first. but i loooove this story, fabulous writing!
SheWolff2460 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You really should continue this story like it.
melas chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Really Good. Do you think about a next Chapter?
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
i dont know what to say!... im in shock!... it was an awesome chapter... please continue it... ohh god... i want to cry for that ending with Edward...damn... my eyes are wiped!.. damn this is so incredible!...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh wow- This was a great one shot. I think it would be a great story should you decide to take and run with it. I know I'd like to read it. :D It was very well written and you can almost feel Bella's heartache and everyone's confusion/anger/hurt over what this means for each of them separately. Great job!
StormyRebel chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
amazing! I would love to read more :)
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Great story but d mn, it hurts! I just feel bad for everyone in this story. I would be very curious about a multi chapter fic :-) would definitely read! Thanks!
Dottyxox chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Love this twist on imprinting. Please please make this one shot into a full story! x
twifantasyfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Gah, I really wanted to scream or throw something here.

Worried about her brother or not, I think Leah was pretty cruel in how she said what she said to Bella.

This one really makes me not like the idea of imprinting.
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Nice story.
EdwardAnthonyMasenCullen1918 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
You should turn this into a story! It's really good, best SethxBella I've read!
brandy1905 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I am glad for once Bella was forced to see that her actions affected those around her. I'm glad she didn't decide to be selfish though.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »