Reviews for Fifteen
reneex chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I love this, I can't wait for the update. Fantastic writing!
Lovely chic chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
you should so make this into a multi chapter story!
Vadergirl2006 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Ok this cant be over u have to continue this please please please!
Dria chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved it! Please think about continuing it! Please!
consumedly chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I also would love to see what you'd make out of this one shot... that is if you have the time and inspiration of course. But that's one neat idea with a lot of potential, maybe Bella would finally grow! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Loved Leah in this chapter, she was bang on in what she said to Emily. I just wish this was more than a o/s because I would have liked to have seen how this story ended.
JoJoLutz chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Update soon:)!
My Universe chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
The status of the story says 'complete' but I really really hope that's not true. I don't think it is since there's so much unresolved...hope to read more soon
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Heartbreaking, poetic, and lovely all the same. You may break Edward's heart a lot, but you always let him have his heart broken with grace and dignity.
nat1794 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Okay, so I'm loving all this little one shots every day ( yeah, I know I'm a sucky reviewer) but surely you are braking your mould here? This can't be complete? Day 12 is the next morning? Or even the continuing scene from the beach once Bella left?

Please tell me you are continuing this?
SparklingFae chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I already love it! Can't wait to see where you go with this! :D
twimama77 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
SO VERY VERY AWESOME! I HOPE U FINISH THIS
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Is that...is that all? Is it complete? Please say no! There's so much left unsaid and it's beautiful and I want more so bad, please? Oh, please? T_T
geenakmom chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wow! Imprinting sure causes clusterfucks. This one effects 4 people Bella, Seth, Ed and Jake.
I feel for Seth because he didn't do anything on purpose. Would love to see his side to this! (Hint hint). Jake even pissed should realize this.
Bella I'm not sure how I feel about her. She wants to run and bury her head in the sand. I know the girls Emily, Sue and Leah, are trying to explain and reason with her about imprinting. So not to be a murderer she ends it with Eds. Really sad. But the whole thing is.
I do give props to Leah for sticking it to Emily. Even poor Sue us effected by this.
Lolabean07 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I definitely liked Sue and Leah in this story. Bella, eh, not so much. I understand that she's been blindsided by all of this but to still love Edward and want to make that choice. She only chose Seth because she didn't want to be a murderer but what did she think might happen when she was a newborn? Isn't there a possibility that she could end up attacking one, two, or a dozen humans before getting control?
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »