Reviews for Fifteen
twifantasyfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Gah, I really wanted to scream or throw something here.

Worried about her brother or not, I think Leah was pretty cruel in how she said what she said to Bella.

This one really makes me not like the idea of imprinting.
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Nice story.
EdwardAnthonyMasenCullen1918 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
You should turn this into a story! It's really good, best SethxBella I've read!
brandy1905 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I am glad for once Bella was forced to see that her actions affected those around her. I'm glad she didn't decide to be selfish though.
reneex chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I love this, I can't wait for the update. Fantastic writing!
Lovely chic chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
you should so make this into a multi chapter story!
Vadergirl2006 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Ok this cant be over u have to continue this please please please!
Dria chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved it! Please think about continuing it! Please!
consumedly chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I also would love to see what you'd make out of this one shot... that is if you have the time and inspiration of course. But that's one neat idea with a lot of potential, maybe Bella would finally grow! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Loved Leah in this chapter, she was bang on in what she said to Emily. I just wish this was more than a o/s because I would have liked to have seen how this story ended.
JoJoLutz chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Update soon:)!
My Universe chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
The status of the story says 'complete' but I really really hope that's not true. I don't think it is since there's so much unresolved...hope to read more soon
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Heartbreaking, poetic, and lovely all the same. You may break Edward's heart a lot, but you always let him have his heart broken with grace and dignity.
nat1794 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Okay, so I'm loving all this little one shots every day ( yeah, I know I'm a sucky reviewer) but surely you are braking your mould here? This can't be complete? Day 12 is the next morning? Or even the continuing scene from the beach once Bella left?

Please tell me you are continuing this?
SparklingFae chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I already love it! Can't wait to see where you go with this! :D
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »