Reviews for Necessary Contact
Wonderstruck Pen chapter 1 . 3/13
This is really well-written! Keep writing!
-Pen
Ghost Rider of the Aragon chapter 1 . 2/26
Nice work! I love how you write Loki/Sif. You have got me shipping them now...oh dear...more stories to write, so little time...
Fandral's punishment at Loki's hands feels very similar to what happened to Rabadash at the end of C.S. Lewis' "The Horse and His Boy"
AGriffinWriter chapter 1 . 2/2
I love it! So sweet! :)
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Ooooh... Loki and Sif are axing together.

You made them very natural and right with each other.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awww! This is so sweet, I love it!
Blerb chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I've never really liked Loki/Sif pairings, they never really seem to click, but this story was perfect. (: Now I must run off and find more Loki/Sif stories. XD
Faye M.A chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
What a lovely little piece! I quite admire your writing style; you voiced the characters very accurately and presented details at apt moments. It's so nice to find a piece like this that is well-written and in character. It made me smile and was a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing!
murdur chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is very very cute!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
One word: dayum.
Neusuada chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
awwwwwww i loved that!
Scarlet Silverweaver chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I really liked the contrast between the way Thor led and the way Loki led. It was amazingly telling of their personalities. :)

Sorry, being a dancer myself, I just couldn't help saying that.
domilue chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
What a great story. Your characterizations of everyone are terrific and the story itself was beautifully told. I hope you write more of Sif/Loki furthering their relationship.
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Smitten young Loki is just the sweetest. At first I was a little bit confused by Sif's actions, but they way you described it helped clarify a lot - of course she would feel betrayed by Fandral treating her like a conquest when she's worked so hard to become an equal. I love that Loki and Sif didn't speak to each other in the garden, but it was exactly what she needed. And Frigga is just the best. :). Very sweet story!
mskaityw chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Beautiful, Dear. Your Sif and Loki are great!