Reviews for But what if animals did talk?
MitziCrossing chapter 20 . 6/7
Whew! Haven't been here a while!
I'm unable to log in unfortunately so I can no longer write on Fanfiction, but that won't stop me from reading and reviewing! I love the way you portray Purrl, by the way.

I never used catchphrases in my AC stories, but if I'm ever able to get back in the game I will defiantly utilize catchphrases- it feels more animal crossing-y.

1. My best friend used to be a little bit clingy since we we're so close, but that was when we we're younger. Now we're closer then before.
2. I switched schools recently and I tried to hide that I was upset about it.
3. I haven't read this in a bit so I'm not 100% sure, but I do like this from of writing.
AwesomeAstrid chapter 27 . 8/24/2015
I hope you're not disappearing again. I can't remember how long it would usually take you to update, but I don't think it took this long. "Last updated: May 14th" It's been 3 months. If you're not going to continue the story, please just give me some closure and tell us this is it because I'm sick of waiting, constantly checking this story in case one day it finally is the day this story returns to the wonderful way it used to be.
review2 chapter 27 . 6/19/2015
moar pleze :D
InsideMyBrain chapter 27 . 6/12/2015
*sighs sadly* well im finished for now! you've all been swell, even you BILLY! lol nvm that its from a youtube vid. ;P now for the questions!
1. idk... i think they'll be a little pissed at each other, but they'll get over it. i hope so, anyway.
2. i think Freya means well- well, they all do. anyway. she's misguided. maybe you could include a chapter that has her bein like omg what happened to me? i used to be fighting for the noble animals but now I've turned into a savage killer! maybe that could happen after she accidenally kills an animal or something. OMG i just realized that this suggestion might ACTUALLY be included! omg this is amazing! :P
3. JUST BEGUN! i think there should be like a really long, dragged-out thing between goldie and kabuki where its like she's just beginning to trust him again, then they become friends, and then they realize goldie has feelings for kabuki, blah blah blah... and then more problems erupt and its like SHIT cuz theres so much stress and they're all fighty and stuff, so they break up and get back together a couple times.
i hope the chapters go back to the soap opera-ness they were at before. these tense chapters are good, but the soap opera ones are less confusing. overall this is an amazing story so far, and im so glad i jumped on the bandwagon before you disappeared for six months. :P please update soon!
oh yeah, and i love the AN at the beginning. idk why, but i think it was pretty brave of you to write all that stuff down. granted this is the internet and nobody knows you in real life, but i would never do something like that. i can tell you poured your heart and soul into this story and that makes it so much better! keep writing! 3
-InsideMyBrain

(usually i don't write reviews like this but i felt i had to do it this time, idk.)
Claudia chapter 26 . 6/12/2015
NAOOOOOOO ! ! ! GOLDIE! btw, this is InsideMyBrain, I'm just too lazy to log in. Lol, im also sneaking on in school, so yeahhh. anyway, question time!
1. i think they should tie up apollo, torture him, then release him to the orginisation. although that wouldn't solve anything.
2. hmm idk. i think Bambi. aka Nikita. i thought at the beginning she was too timid, but she grew a backbone!
3. the orginisation sucks! i get that they hate humans and all, but theyre freakin terrorists! they may as well change their name to isis!
au revoir!
InsideMyBrain chapter 25 . 6/7/2015
UM. wow. that was... intense. I'm not sure if I understand everything thats going on.
1. a little confusing, and the multiple POVs kind of bothered me. could you make it all one POV next time?
2. kinda both. when you said "pink wolf" in the last chapter i kind of put two and two together, but I always thought the leader would be a mouse. don't know why, but i did. *shrugs*
3. i honestly don't know at this point. I just want to get caught up snd see what happens!
InsideMyBrain chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
whhhhhhhhhhhhat?
1. i really have no idea.
2. yikes. see question 1.
3. Wolfgang is awesome!
InsideMyBrain chapter 23 . 6/7/2015
OMG FREYA! DIDN'T SHE COME IN EARLIER? WASN'T SHE IN APOLLO'S HOUSE? IS HE IN ON IT TOO?
1) i think he's injured, maybe stabbed in the shoulder. Think about it. if Freya is really that tall, she's gonna have a hard time bending over to reach his chest. The shoulder is the easiest place for her. And she can get to it faster. And now that he's on the ground, she'll kneel down and finish him off.
2) UM, YES! IT'S FREYA! AND APOLLO'S IN IT TOOOOOOO! probably.
3) *cries* i still sob whenever i think about that... i think it'll go to plan, but right after they do it, they'll be back to themselves and be like NAOO WHAT DID I DO?!
4) Honevray. Hawn-ev-ray.
uh oh. a situation he hadn't planned on? this sounds... awkward.
InsideMyBrain chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
MYSTERY! YOU ASSHOLE! DICK MOVE, MYSTERY! DICK MOVE! more than a dick move, but yeah. Laura's gonna assume the worst now. *sigh*
1) DEFINITELY NOT! I'm Team Laura on this one.
2) HATE HIM!
3) I ship Ribbles! Noald? Nah, Ribbles.
oooooh yes im excited for the next chapter!
InsideMyBrain chapter 21 . 6/6/2015
WHOA... dang.
1) um, i would hide out in my house and eat all my food in my fridge, and hide under the covers until my friend came back. I would not last in Honevray.
2) i think the rescue mission is going to be REALLY dramatic... and josh shall die. but he's not gonna die instantly, he's gonna be mortally wounded, then drag himself back to Honevray and die there, like a hero.
3) Portia is going to be... a decoy. she's going to decoy Josh somewhere so they can kidnap and kill him too. YASSSS
ooooooh I hope Nibbles and Roald get together! poor roald, succumbing to peer pressure. poor everyone, this whole book is just a really shitty situation.
InsideMyBrain chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
haha sorry about the short, crappy review last chapter. I had to run to the store before they closed, I didn't realize it was so late. here's my answers for last chapter's questions.
1) i think Louis will go alone. he's just that type of 'im going to sacrifice myself for the well-being of everyone else' type of hero. mystery is more like the one who comes up with the battle plans.
2) um, of course I would save him! he's Kapp'n!
3) hmm... I think I like BWIADT more than BWIADW. I like the drama chapters, and theres also an actual storyline. I kinda think that BWIADW was a little slow, then BAM! the cave happened and you're like WHOA WHOA WHOA this is going REALLLY fast. I like this better because it's going at a nice pace.
i hope josh and static make up. And uh oh drama with Maura... I SHIP IT. P

NATHAN?!
no. IM STILL CALLING HIM MYSTERY. GODDAMN MYSTERY.
anyway... *sniffle* poor purrl. i kinda like this new side of her!
1) I'm a pretty clingy friend. Well, I used to be. I think I annoyed the hell out of her. But we're all good now. WE've been friends for five years, so i don't think we're going to stop being friends any time soon.
2) hmm... nope. *cries* I'm not interesting at all!
3) i like this better. thank you, Reginald Classy-Duck! also, you have an awesome name ;P
okay, next chapter, drama will start. can't wait!
InsideMyBrain chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
OHHHHH SHIT NO! NOT PORTIA! *cries* she's one of my favourite animals! and yay! Kapp'n is alive! I like his rhyming in the note lol.
InsideMyBrain chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
okay... here we goooooooooo!

1) well i wrote an idea, but you didn't use it cause the next chapter was already written, but I like the way you used everybody else's.
2) HORRIFYING HORRIFYING! I LIKE FUN BUT THATS TOO MUCH GIRL!
3) dancing and eating at the same time P
dillduck chapter 27 . 6/6/2015
Finally you updated! Yay! Thank you!
1. I have forgotten pretty much everything so no opinion. ;\
2. DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!
3. Just begun, bro.
I am ready for the next chapter! HYPE!
InsideMyBrain chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
first off, here are the questions from last chapter:
1. um, definitely tank. I still don't like him, but at least he has a reason for being a jerk.
2. well, minor things, but nothing like THAT. and yeah, i punched her. not very good revenge, but whatever.
3. hmm this is a tough one. im gonna say snooties. i mean, my two favourite jocks are poncho and kody, and then thats it. i hate the rest of them. i have another jock in my town, his name is rod and he's a mouse. I FREAKING HATE HIM! is it weird that i can love some characters and hate others even though they have the same personality?

also, i'm writing this before I've finished the chapter. I want Josh to win. I like mystery, but josh would make a far better mayor than him. let's see if I'm right!

WHHHHHHHHAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

oh well i should have expected that. anyhoo, Louis is the mayor now! jeez. I guess I should have known when you said it was going to be like New Leaf. oooooh things are heating up!

1. well, for where I live, definitely the first one. the mayor we have right now has never been mayor before, but he has been in politics a long time MEH boring, silly! #channellingrosie.
2. oh god... i would freak out, like louis. but then id be like waiiit now i have so much power! the town i was mayor of would probably be the worst town ever with me in office hahaha...
3. YES DRAMAAAAAA!

oooooh right the chapter thing! also, I'm about to read the warning...

everyone? oh cool. and... AAAAAAAAAHH SOMEONE DIEEESSSS?!
i think this is the longest review i've ever written lol.