Reviews for The Alpha and Omega
megan5920 chapter 28 . 5/2
Overall I like this story. I'm having trouble with one part though, and you are certainly not that only author that does this: while Tony certainly never deserved what McGee and David did to him, he has made mistakes as well, and scenes like that in 27 are really kind of a cop out because there is no way for Abby to respond to it and for them to have a discussion about past mistakes in a way that allows them to move forward. Realistically, most people would become very defensive having their mistakes thrown at them like that, and it would only lead to more anger and upset. I honestly would never tolerate that from a family member, let alone a friend. And I think the way that scene was written would be a set up for future hurt feelings, not a way to heal. Something that could add to this story might be Tony and Gibbs reflecting on why Tony acted the clown, and how to change that going forward.
Cassandra30 chapter 28 . 3/20
Well handled!
Cassandra30 chapter 27 . 3/20
Excellent! Very realistic!
Cassandra30 chapter 26 . 3/20
Well handled Ducky. Mature Abby. Good.
Cassandra30 chapter 25 . 3/20
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 24 . 3/20
Excellent, Jethro! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 23 . 3/20
Sadness, betrayal, grief, despair can crush you if you let it.
Cassandra30 chapter 22 . 3/20
You have got to voice your fears, name them if you like, to face them.
Cassandra30 chapter 21 . 3/20
Tony has got a long road to go over. Good thing he isn't alone.
Cassandra30 chapter 20 . 3/19
Emotional pain is the hardest to recover from.
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 3/19
sigh Justice or vengeance?
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 3/19
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 3/19
Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 3/19
I agree that Vance and SecNav are handling this the right way. It will hurt a lot but ultimate it will reinforce the importance of being a team.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 3/19
Way to go, Ducky and Harm!
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »