Reviews for The Alpha and Omega
Jen chapter 35 . 5/14
Amazing & emotionally charged, well written story .
tag0 chapter 1 . 3/11
I hope you don't mind a bit of constructive critique...

I really like this story (it's in my favs for a reason), but there is something that bugs me. Quite often, you have the POV character talking on the phone. Since the scene is from their POV, we should be getting the other half of the phone conversations as well. It's only when it's *not* in their POV that we should only be getting their half. Sorry, but that really, *really* bugs me.

Otherwise an excellent story - why else would I keep re-reading it? ;)
Daedleuss chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I have looked at your plot lines and I have to say that most of them look great idea wise. I am not a slash fan (its ok if you like it it's just not for me) I just wish every second or third idea in your plot lines wasn't slash
Delathen chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Every sentence here was great, a wonderful setup. And then you made Gibbs gay. Nothing wrong with that - homosexuality is a part of the human condition - but Gibbs oozes heterosexuality in a way few men are able to. Four wives, three girlfriends, and constant female attention make it... quite implausible that Gibbs bends that way.

To be clear again, it's not the homosexuality, its the character.

All told, this looks like a great story, and I'm glad to continue reading it.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 35 . 6/15/2016
I absolutely loved it, amazing story
leahk80 chapter 35 . 5/19/2016
nicely done!
tag0 chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
Just reading this for the first time today, and I wanted to compliment you on how maturely the characters (well, except for the Two Dimwits) are behaving. It's both consistent with what happened, and well-developed characterization. Tony - and the rest of them, but especially Tony - have a long, hard road to go; but as Ducky and Gibbs say, they're making progress.
Amanda chapter 35 . 5/14/2015
Absolutely, positively amazing. Thank you! I've been watching reruns of NCIS, and while I loved it, and occasionally the banter was fun it started to get to the point where they were being down right bullying toward Tony. 'Dead Air' in particular pissed me off. My dad is a vietnam vet, and I asked him about a situation like that... and his response was almost brutal. Leaving a partner anywhere without backup is akin to murdering them outright. Yet that episode made a joke out of it.

I am not one to take things seriously, particularly TV and the like, but I couldn't help but let it bug me. I love the Tony and Gibbs interaction, and love the just desserts dished out by Ziva and Tim. Thank you for a good read!
megan5920 chapter 28 . 5/2/2015
Overall I like this story. I'm having trouble with one part though, and you are certainly not that only author that does this: while Tony certainly never deserved what McGee and David did to him, he has made mistakes as well, and scenes like that in 27 are really kind of a cop out because there is no way for Abby to respond to it and for them to have a discussion about past mistakes in a way that allows them to move forward. Realistically, most people would become very defensive having their mistakes thrown at them like that, and it would only lead to more anger and upset. I honestly would never tolerate that from a family member, let alone a friend. And I think the way that scene was written would be a set up for future hurt feelings, not a way to heal. Something that could add to this story might be Tony and Gibbs reflecting on why Tony acted the clown, and how to change that going forward.
Cassandra30 chapter 28 . 3/20/2015
Well handled!
Cassandra30 chapter 27 . 3/20/2015
Excellent! Very realistic!
Cassandra30 chapter 26 . 3/20/2015
Well handled Ducky. Mature Abby. Good.
Cassandra30 chapter 25 . 3/20/2015
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 24 . 3/20/2015
Excellent, Jethro! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 23 . 3/20/2015
Sadness, betrayal, grief, despair can crush you if you let it.
1,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »