Reviews for Thy father's son
Dean-ReaperLover2o1o chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
I LOVE THE STORY ITS GREAT...continue writing. I wish to know what happens to Faramir and what will Boromir do to help his brother. CONTINUE...can't wait
CRIMS0NKNIGHT chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
wow great!

anymore on the way or what?
Ithilwen chapter 6 . 10/20/2002
*sniffles* poor faramir...*sobs* loved the story though, good ending! -Ithilwen
Lirenel chapter 6 . 10/13/2002
great story! I must say , though, great minds think alike. I'm writing a faramir story where he does go to live with the elves. Of course, it's because denethor is evil. keep writing!
Jedi-Faramir chapter 6 . 10/8/2002
wow, good ending. will there be some kind of a sequel? there are not enough Boromir stories and not nearly enough Faramir stories and this one is great! keep writting
IceAngel7 chapter 5 . 10/7/2002
Yay! Chapter 5! That was great! I liked the dinner, it was very realish. And Boromir was being very helpful, sorry, short review. But I loved it! Runout of time! Ah! well done!

Luv IceAngel
Zan chapter 5 . 10/7/2002
I liked this chapter alot, though I think Denethor is a bit out of character, he seems to be too kind to Faramir unlike earlier in the story.
Lirenel chapter 5 . 9/30/2002
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! poor Faramir! porr boromir! what passed between Gandalf and denethor? or was I imagining things? I do that sometimes. Keep writing I want to find out!
myself chapter 5 . 9/28/2002
Want a review, get a review.

Nothing to correct, really. I tend to proof read posted stories, so like putting grammer stuff in reviews.

All I see is a few typoes.

Keep up the good work.
Liza Akita chapter 5 . 9/28/2002
This is good! Your'e an awesome writer,Akin! Boromir was my favorite character in book and movie,and it's good to read a story about his life back home. Oh well,keep up the great work!

I give it 5 stars!

-Liza Akita
IceAngel7 chapter 4 . 9/5/2002
Ohhhh fantastic chapter! Well done! hmmm what's Gandalf's part in the story? Very nicely done fight scene - great! Boromir is very cool! I like the line, "*Is this how Faramir feels every time he is waiting here?* that was perceptive. Poor Boromir, wow Denethor was pretty mad! Looking forward to more soon!

Luv IceAngel :D
Jedi-Faramir chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
wow that was really good. please be more! the fight was wonderful. i could completely see them both with those exact movements! keep writting!
IceAngel7 chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
Ahh! How could you leave it there!

I like this chapter alot! Faramir is so cool, and Boromir too .

I hope you post really soon, with a bit longer chapter to satisfy the obsession! No, it wasn't that short, it's just hard to find good stories to read at the moment.

I liked the line, ~A light, warm breeze tousled Boromir’s hair.~ That was a good description, and I can't wait for more! Hurry!

Luv IceAngel :D
Furius chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
Tsk tsk..hiding wounds..I need to see the next chapter
Ithilwen chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
YEAH! GO FARAMIR! please please pleaseeeeeeee write more! this is such a good story.