Reviews for Memory
good!
toklainefinityandbeyond chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I really liked this!
eJemima chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Ah, when I saw this episode and heard Kurt's "who's Blaine?" My heart broke! Seeing him so miserable without, made me realize just how much their meeting means to Kurt. But as heartbroken as it was, at the same time I thought it was a good foundation for a story! Glad I'm not the only one who saw that ;) good work!
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I...i... FEELS
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love this. While I don't love what happens to Blaine with Sebastian, this is basically exactly what I think would happen if the two of them ever dated, and the thing I like the least about Sebastian's character. He's very predatory and possessive; he sees Blaine as some sort of prize, and I never liked that. Here, that trait seems to have risen to almost psychopathic levels. Everyone else thinks Blaine is dead, but clearly he isn't, and just as clearly Sebastian is the one controlling him. I love that Artie is so protective of both Blaine and Kurt; it shows a deeper bond of friendship that we usually see in canon, and that's lovely.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow, this was awesome. Poor Blaine, I don't want to think about what would have happened if he hadn't met Kurt.
Eponime chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was very interesting. I really enjoyed reading it. Yeah, the promo also seems very curious... I can't wait to see the episode. Great story, though. :) Fantastic writing.
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012