Reviews for Fandom vs Fandom
godessisis chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Ha, ha, ha! Rita hiding on Lita's tiara very creative! I love these little face offs you right, they are so entertaining.

Congratulations on earning your BA that isn't an easy task, particularly when your major is math :)
VirgoMinecraftingDovahkiin chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
I really like this fic. Really entertaining. I have a suggestion for an Eragon one (book if possible). Thanks! :)
Delaware Visitor chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
What about Yachiru's teeth? She's lost them all!

And at least Zaraki saved Hagrid the trouble of making jack-o-lanterns this year!
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
Fairy Tail's Natsu vs. Ao no Excorcist's Rin.

Natsu uses fire. He breathes it, absorbs it, fights with it, and eats it. Rin also uses fires, but they're a blue flame - the flame of his father, Satan. He also uses a sword and is a half-demon. Be creative, I guess...?
sophsta1 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoy your fandom vs fandom and was wondering if you could do a code geass vs hellsing ( Lelouch vs Alucard)
Really hoping you'll update soon!
godessisis chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
that was cute, I like the carving faces on the pumpkins it made me have the random thought, "Well a least Hagrid won't have to carve them for the Halloween feast. It is already done."
Bookgal7 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhhh! You should do Ulquiorra vs. Batman just for the fun of it! I would like to see how that goes! See yaz!
Bookgal7 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
*grins like Hichigo from Bleach* Both. Definitely both. See yaz!
Bookgal7 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
*looks at hair* Yeaaah I'm not gonna get into this fight. ROTFL Love it!
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
This is hilarious x)
DE Visitor chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
One of my faves. It's so Mr. Weasley.
godessisis chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
A rubber duck that turns the person blue when they get wet and a deal with Walmart. You made me laugh so hard I started to tear up. That was just too funny.
Scaehime chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Scae's friend: I'm not sure who these characters are, but I am liking this idea!

Scae: And I'm wondering if this will even work, since I'm logged in and posting a review to my own story...
godessisis chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
LMAO Peeves in a shadow game with Yugi. I could see the shocked look on peeves face as Kuriboh keeps multiplying.
godessisis chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
I could just see the look on the minion's face as the microwave exploded.

That was cute.